It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan Alien Pyramid, Real and Humming No doubt no more.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
We have Proven pyramids all over the world.
We have data of buried pyramids now in Egypt.
We don't understand how the pyramids are built and how they were used.

So I see no reason why there can't be an underground pyramid or similar structure in Alaska

Al those people saying:
I think...
I don't believe...
Impossible...
And more nonsense without foundation

I wonder were they got their wisdom.

I stay intrigued and open minded on this one..

Tnx OP!

Edit: Did someone already researched if the location is a lay-line, or another geographic special location earth-wise?

edit on 1-10-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There is a real HUGE OverUnity type power device that produces power non stop and it could power an entire country with clean energy.

and

it produce power non stop in magnitude of 100 nuclear powerplants.

So, all this power, all this energy in Alaskan, and no heat?

It would have to be alien to produce that much energy without the heat, they would have to break the laws of physics/thermodynamics.

What is it, some type of cold cold-fusion?
Sorry, but I don't believe something can create that much energy, that goes nowhere, and not produce a noticeable amount of heat and or radiation.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by LostPassword
This secret is out and it ain't never going back no more.
Well it is True

Now if there was a pyramid that could power an entire country, I'm sure the first I'll hear about it is on ATS in a thread pointing to youtube and a webpage devised solely to pretend the same things we talk about on ATS is NEWS.

No you would hear it first on the the mainstream media because the establishment would love NOTHING more than for you to be free of their tyranny and to let free energy loose into this troubled world!

Would you like ketchup with those delusional beliefs?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
So, wait a minute here. No actual pics on foot around it, nothing snapped & snuck out from within? No satellite scan imagery? We can have an Egyptologist scan the desert and produce a documentary about stuff hidden under sand and cities, but no one's taken up the task to produce a sat scan docu on this purported pyramid? We're just supposed to buy this claim on a "trust me on this" and a wink from a known Hoaxer?Riiiight.

Clearly you have you forgotten who actually OWNS these satellites and the real agenda behind them?

What about 911 and JFK's murder? How many pics do we have showing who is to blame?

You will always remain in the dark as long as you keep believing "official" stories.

There are probably THOUSANDS of camera's surrounding the Pentagon...

How many pics do we have of flight 77 hitting the building?

The FBI, by its own admission, has 83 such videos. They confiscated all of them shortly after the impact of Flight 77. "A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon (the Sheraton) may have captured dramatic footage of the hijacked Boeing 757 airliner as it slammed into the western wall of the Pentagon. Hotel employees sat watching the film in shock and horror several times before the FBI confiscated the video as part of its investigation.

The FBI also confiscated a video camera from the local Citgo gas station that sits just outside the Pentagon. Why is the FBI so concerned with a gas station's video camera, there 'within minutes', when a giant airliner has just flown into the Pentagon, the building is burning, people are dying, and confirmed reports are detailing a fourth hijacked plane still airborne and flying toward an unknown target?

The FBI was here within minutes and took the film...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Nyiah
So, wait a minute here. No actual pics on foot around it, nothing snapped & snuck out from within? No satellite scan imagery? We can have an Egyptologist scan the desert and produce a documentary about stuff hidden under sand and cities, but no one's taken up the task to produce a sat scan docu on this purported pyramid? We're just supposed to buy this claim on a "trust me on this" and a wink from a known Hoaxer?Riiiight.

Clearly you have you forgotten who actually OWNS these satellites and the real agenda behind them?

What about 911 and JFK's murder? How many pics do we have showing who is to blame?

You will always remain in the dark as long as you keep believing "official" stories.

There are probably THOUSANDS of camera's surrounding the Pentagon...

How many pics do we have of flight 77 hitting the building?

The FBI, by its own admission, has 83 such videos. They confiscated all of them shortly after the impact of Flight 77. "A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon (the Sheraton) may have captured dramatic footage of the hijacked Boeing 757 airliner as it slammed into the western wall of the Pentagon. Hotel employees sat watching the film in shock and horror several times before the FBI confiscated the video as part of its investigation.

The FBI also confiscated a video camera from the local Citgo gas station that sits just outside the Pentagon. Why is the FBI so concerned with a gas station's video camera, there 'within minutes', when a giant airliner has just flown into the Pentagon, the building is burning, people are dying, and confirmed reports are detailing a fourth hijacked plane still airborne and flying toward an unknown target?

The FBI was here within minutes and took the film...

A typical way of thinking by someone that has been manipulated by an overflow of info with no real way determining what is in fact accurate and what is in fact misleading.

Who owns these satellites? if you can tell someone how easily they have forgotten who owns them, you must know, so who (first name and surname) owns them?

Why go into 911 in a thread about Alaskan Pyramids and on top of that give deceiving info of the FBI having 83 vids showing a plane strike the pentagon.

Why ask such a ridiculous question as why the FBI would confiscate the videos from surrounding areas? Isn't the fact the one of the largest crimes committed in the country a valid enough reason for the authorities to begin investigations.

1 more question I had to add, If you can answer who owns the satellites can you also tell us readers what these real agendas are as well?

Thanks in advance
edit on 1-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: add 1 more question

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So theres a photo of the pyramid larger then the ones in egypt,, built thousands to millions of years ago,, that produces large quantities of free clean energy,?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I think its very strange they confiscated the videos so quickly.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When you type in Mount McKinley in google maps and zoom in... The region has no zoom level as the surroundings.

Coïncedance?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I think its very strange they confiscated the videos so quickly.

I find it interesting and worth investigating, however this discussion is for another thread.

What I find strange is the title of this thread. if its humming where is the recording of this humming?

Where are images of excavation of the site to determine it a built pyramid?

How can it be an Alien pyramid? as in aliens built it, well that's the first red flag as humanity is still waiting on confirmation or even tangible evidence of intelligent alien life

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like her work but she has been dupped in the past specifically on the drones.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

What do you purpose? Cause I cant see enough of a revolution happening to make a difference. the masses and msm will only see it as a bunch of conspiracy nuts with up there with the occupy wall street hipsters

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I agere its like chinese whispers .What could have started in the 1950s as a true story of strange military experiments into an unusual energy source has developed over the decades into an buried ancient pyramid with a limitless power supply

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join