It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan Alien Pyramid, Real and Humming No doubt no more.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Man ATS moderators are tough, made me make a new thread where I had to google things.

OK here it is.

US government must be foaming at the mouth, but as the old saying goes,
nothing lasts forever. This secret is out and it ain't never going back no more.

People there was a month or so ago a thread on ATS about underground pyramid in
Alaska larger than pyramid in Egypt.

Well it is True

Witnesses and military ex guys in retirement have come out.
There is a real HUGE OverUnity type power device that produces power non
stop and it could power an entire country with clean energy.

Built many thousands of years ago, maybe even millions of years ago, who really knows.

All we know is that as sure as hell it wasn't built by US or the Ruskies.

Discovered thanks to Chinese Nuclear Program. It was there the whole time and
nobody knew about it.

Reasons why US government kept is secret are obvious, not only would
people ask well who built it, but also how does it produce power non stop in
magnitude of 100 nuclear powerplants.

All the info is here

Part 1
www.earthfiles.com...

Part 2
www.earthfiles.com...

Part 3
www.earthfiles.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The video you posted is the entire radio show, correct me if I am wrong but I believe this shorter version is the meat of the show you were after.

Giving it a listen myself, this guy says he father worked on this supposed power-plant Pyramid.

Otherwise you gotta listen to a guy talk about bees on the other link.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I just can't believe American dumb luck, to have this incredible piece of
Extra-Terrestrial engineering on their own soil to work with.

Russians were right to kill their Czar who sold Alaska for around 400 pounds of gold.

Selling large piece of country for personal wealth, that is treason, no wonder
he is swimming with the fish

edit on 29-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
The video you posted is the entire radio show, correct me if I am wrong but I believe this shorter version is the meat of the show you were after.

Otherwise you gotta listen to a guy talk about bees on the other link.

No Lysergic

Your video is Old Information. Part 4 is the latest information and you can use the Youtube to fast forward

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Okay, I'll listen to this, for those who might be interested Linda Howe starts at roughly 37:50 in.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
This secret is out and it ain't never going back no more.
Well it is True

Umm, well, good stuff? The worlds energy crisis is over. Poverty is about to be a thing of the past. God has finally revealed himself. The aliens left us a present.

... aaaaaaaaannnddd... nothing changes.

Now if there was a pyramid that could power an entire country, I'm sure the first I'll hear about it is on ATS in a thread pointing to youtube and a webpage devised solely to pretend the same things we talk about on ATS is NEWS.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Umm, well, good stuff? The worlds energy crisis is over. Poverty is about to be a thing of the past. God has finally revealed himself. The aliens left us a present.

Now if there was a pyramid that could power an entire country, I'm sure the first I'll hear about it is on ATS in a thread pointing to youtube and a webpage devised solely to pretend the same things we talk about on ATS is NEWS.

Well nothing changes because of you, YES YOU my friend

You are too afraid or lazy to put the pressure on our Powers that Be. So they keep all these
goodies from you.

Start a revolution, call me up, lets get going, bitching online won't do squat

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well nothing changes because of you, YES YOU my friend

You are too afraid or lazy to put the pressure on our Powers that Be. So they keep all these
goodies from you.

Start a revolution, call me up, lets get going, bitching online won't do squat

No, nothing changes, because the boogeyman doesn't exist. There is no 'dark pyramid'.

Start a revolution? Give me a reason.. "Dag dang gubmint wont admit dem pink unicorns are stealing my cornflakes. Dag nabbit... I should start a revolution!!!"

So.. what do we really have.. Anecdotes. Woohoo, lets burn the world down because someone said something.

Sounds familiar to me, but not gunna happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

No, nothing changes, because the boogeyman doesn't exist. There is no 'dark pyramid'.

oh sorry my bad, I didn't realize you are a disinfo agent

Just kidding, I think you are like my dad, a guy who is not well informed, that's all.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow... nice. too good to be true tho?

Guess we'll have to wait. 3 possible outcomes.

1. Its not true, hoax, or something like that
2. Its true and either it will be covered up OR it will change the world.

And last but not least.

3. Its a freaking Decepticon waking up...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

oh sorry my bad, I didn't realize you are a disinfo agent

Just kidding, I think you are like my dad, a guy who is not well informed, that's all.

Ugh, well go ask your dad why he didn't give you a proper understanding of reality.

Must be the only unpaid disinfo agent around.. wow, i'm generous.

Let me ask you, have you gone to this place and do you have the authority to claim this is 100% fact?

NO?

... wanna buy a bridge?

edit - the more I listen to 'part 4' the more I want to punch that woman in the face. So now it's terraforming.

No worries, have fun with your pyramids and alien masters...

edit on 29-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Thx for posting. I heard this originally on ATS in some post, and then I was pointed to Coast to Coast.. Coast to Coast does copy ATS from time to time, just as MSM does, not sure who started this one. I wouldn't put it past Coast to pick up on disinfo either on purpose or by accident, but I also wouldn't put it past them to uncover truth..

Didn't realize this was NEW info.
Thank You

Started at 37:50 which like the other poster said is when she (Linda something something) starts talking.

Be back when I have finished.

So far the guy seems to have too good a memory of a story not his own but his fathers.. Sounds like HIS story..
but I'll be back to say more still. He may have heard the story a million times..
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I think you are like my dad, a guy who is not well informed, that's all

Or...

He is informed enough to come to a different conclusion than you.

Calling people disinfo (I know you say you're kidding but I doubt you would have even brought it up if you didn't consider it) and not informed is plain rude and shows you lack the skills to debate the topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

I think you are like my dad, a guy who is not well informed, that's all

Or...

He is informed enough to come to a different conclusion than you.

Calling people disinfo (I know you say you're kidding but I doubt you would have even brought it up if you didn't consider it) and not informed is plain rude and shows you lack the skills to debate the topic.

You must too (lack the debate skills) cause the topic is a pyramid.. Funny... Your post didn't mention it?

And the other poster mentioned boogie men and how they don't exist... That's an obvious weak manipulative tactic to change the topic in a way. Boogie men do exist and they are anyone who would control you. As if information isn't hidden. We all know this by now, so his argument is invalid. He may be right in the end (about the pyramid not being there), but not by his thinking, but by dismissing..

The response saying he must be like the other guys dad and he's disinfo was also poor weak minded manipulation.

What do you think about this pyramid?
OR
Lack thereof?
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Can we stop discussing one another and discuss ancient pyramids and humming sounds and whatever is presented in the videos please?

And, for newer members, terms like "disinfo agent" are widely known ad hominem attacks, and are against the rules here!

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Thanks!

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Gotta say...

I don't believe this story.
If I am going to change my mind I need to see something. Magnetic anomalies or something.. Pictures? Radar screens going pure green as someone flies over..

Something.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I don't believe this story.
If I am going to change my mind I need to see something. Magnetic anomalies or something.. Pictures? Radar screens going pure green as someone flies over..

Honest to God if I had the money, I would pay for expedition to Alaska and we would have
ATS members sign up and come as well.

It would be exciting wouldn't it........and US government wouldn't kill us either because
we would be all public and there would be 20 of us.

Gosh wouldn't it be great to win lottery and live life the way it was meant to.

Heck US citizens wouldn't even need a Visa for this expedition.

HEY Any wealthy ATSers here ??

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

3. Its a freaking Decepticon waking up...

that is scary good

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If this thing does exist I can understand why the government won`t tell us about it, it would be really embarrassing for them to admit that they have been poking and probing at this thing since at least 1959 and they still don`t know anything about it.

They don`t know what it does, how it does it, where it came from, how long it`s been there, etc etc. The only thing that they could tell us is that they found a thing underground.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Here's the apparent survey results from 1992:

ddsdtv.blogspot.com.au...

The tests seem to have been carried out on a beach near Nome, I'm not sure how anything could have been built underground so close to the ocean?

Pretty sure this was all covered in the other thread though?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join