It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Romney Enthusiasm Beats Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by wascurious

Would you mind helping me out with the same request I made earlier?

You might possibly be right. Would you provide us with a report, from an unbiased source, that has evidence that Obama's supporters are more enthusiastic than Romney's?

Personal opinion? I don't think there are many, if there are even any at all.
If you think the FOX reported poll is wrong, then there must be lots of others that you think are right, on the subject of enthusiasm. Would you tell us where they are?

Uh no.

You rightwingers can have all the poor math, mind raping candy you want. I am not at all interested in Enthusiasm. Michael Savage is extremely enthused about gay people and aids. Is he for or against gay people and aids? I know he is enthused.
I have no enthusiasm for either candidate but I am voting for one.
My mom has lots of enthusiasm for Mitt. She hates his guts with a passion and is voting against him.
My grandmother has lots of enthusiasm over the prospect of spending 4 hours at the DMV to pay for an ID she had not needed for the last 80 years in order to prove she is not trying to commit a crime.

If you need a poll to tell you how excited you are, you can have it.

I really only care how votes are going to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

I may be using the word "enthusiasm" in the wrong way, but for me it means the difference between "Yeah, I kind of like Obama in this election. I may even vote for him if I'm in the neighborhood, but they're both the same, really," and "Of course, I'll vote for him, he has to win, I'll give rides to my neigbors to make sure they vote."

If Obama has the "I may vote for him," level of enthusiasm, and Romney supporters are crawling over broken glass to vote, it's going to make a real difference in the election results.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Are they really enthusiastic about Romney or simply enthusiastic about replacing Obama? I personally haven't seen much excitement over Romney. More people seem to like Ryan than Romney.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In the new USA Today/Gallup poll, 64% or Republicans say they are more enthusiastic than usual about voting vs. 48% of Democrats saying the same.

Poll Shows GOP With Enthusiasm Advantage By Kyle Adams - October 1, 2012
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Obama won Independents in 2008, 52 to 44. Today, a new Battleground Poll has Romney beating Obama by 16 points, 51-35.

This is a 24-point swing among Independents since the last election.

This new poll also shows Romney leads enthusiasm by 13%. 73% of Obama's supporters are "extremely likely" to vote vs. 86% of Romney's supporters.

Battleground Poll: Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm by John Nolte
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
From The Same Battleground Poll As The Previous Post.

Excerpt From Politico:

Among those extremely likely to vote, Romney actually leads Obama 52 percent to 46 percent. That’s up from a 2-point lead last week. Obama led 50 percent to 47 percent among this group three weeks ago.

Battleground Tracking Poll: Dems less enthusiastic By JAMES HOHMANN | 10/8/12 5:01 AM EDT
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

I wonder how enthusiastic libertarian supporters are?

Romney or Obama.. either way we lose. Obama will likely win though. He just let the race tighten a little so he could look much better in the next debates. Also a closer race ensures more dems (who might not have voted thinking it was in the bag for Obama) will get out and vote.
edit on 8-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the amount of days left in this election, is directly proportional to the amount of hyperbolic and bizarre political "news" stories released. i've made up my mind some time ago due to the past histories of each candidate. unless one of the them shoots someone, nothing changes for me

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There's a 5 point Gallup bounce for Romney. Race now a "dead heat."

From first debate, Romney has largest margin of victory since debates were first polled 52 years ago.

www.gallup.com...

www.gallup.com...
edit on 8-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: www.gallup.com... www.gallup.com...

edit on 8-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: www.gallup.com... www.gallup.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

People aren't interested in an election they know the outcome to. The race needed to be closer or voter turnout would be weak and third part candidates might get a big chunk of the vote.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join