It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to See Spirits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Sources 1:

A lot of people are asking for sources and supporting evidence for the argument that the supernatural is demonic and bound to the earth. I will add more posts in the future.

Conspiritus Remake - Best UFO Documentary Ever!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The Case Against the Book of Enoch - I give this video 5 stars. Not as entertaining as the video above, but much more informative and complex. You will learn the difference between angels and demons, where they came from, and why they are here. It goes into spirit multiplication / reproduction, how it works, and how sin can be passed on through the father. Good stuff!

The Young Age of the Earth - This is required in order to understand the big picture. It explains how evolution is a lie, and how there is more than enough proof to show this.

You can rip the original from it's source, may be a little better quality than the Youtuber link:
www.halos.com...

Crop Circles - Crossover From Another Dimension (2006) - Great movie showing how smart these orbs are. This video provides video proof that orbs / spirits are responsible for these crop circles. One guy figured out how to perfectly square a circle using a compass and ruler by just studying crop circles. This is something that man has been working on for 2,000 years. Pay attention to the part that talks about the "goddess of all creation." This sounds like the devil to me.

Immortal Soul Discussion Contacting the Dead, Divination, Ghosts, Conjuring up Familiar Spirits - Warning video - DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT THE DEAD!

edit on 4-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by r2d246 lol.....ahhh man. come on,you haven't figured that out yet? I know you were talking to someone else. What was it that made you a believer?

If God picks you, then you can't say no. It's impossible. God controls everything. If you're choosen then he'll show you who he is. I've had so many encounters with both God and demons. I can't say angels ever though. Not sure why. But then again maybe just cuz I haven't seen or experienced anything angelic doesn't mean they aren't still around protecting you or something that you don't know about. A simple experienment to feel the spiritual forces of the universe at work for a non believer is when they pick up the bible or think about prayer or going to church. They get strange phonomenia that occures. It's as if some bizzare supernatural force gathers up all around them and tries to prevent them from doing so. (I'd say this is a demonic force) As doing so could mean they find out the truth. A non believer doing just one prayer could mean the difference between finding out or not. So there's some kind of strange thing that occures to often block it from happening. It's like a test. but if they break threw that barrier then they would understand the forces at play. But again I think to a large degree it has to do with God wanting someone to find out. Not everyone is destined to find out unfortunately.

edit on 4-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
accept Christ

and then i lost interest

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have seen/heard ghosts my entire life. So did my grandmother, so does my father, my sister, my brother and at least one of my children. So apparently we are all seeing and interacting with demons? I am a spiritual person, but not a religious person by any means, so to me this is absolute hogwash. Using "God" to rebuke such things is ridiculous as they are simply on another level from us humans. This does not make them inherently evil. And how can you 'force' them to be seen? You are either in tune with that part of yourself, and them, or you are not.

I just do not get how "God" is the fix for everything that ails one in life, whether it be a physical or spiritual ailment. This 'fix' does nothing unless you believe in "God".

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
But again I think to a large degree it has to do with God wanting someone to find out.

I don't know why God would choose or even want me to find out the truth. All I've done is made Him mad all these years. Hope you're right though!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
accept Christ

and then i lost interest

You could at least watch my videos. I've only put in how many hours into this research?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
So apparently we are all seeing and interacting with demons?

Why would a ghost (dead human being) hang around you and your family? Why would they hang out in an asbestos laden closed down jail? Wouldn't they have better things to do than # with peoples light switches, whisper into peoples ears, and scare little kids?

As for what they are according to the Bible... when a person dies, they have no more affect over this world, none. This is why people put RIP on the graves of their loved ones! That being said, the Bible goes on to say there are two evil forces bound to the earth. A sect of the fallen angels, and the spirits of their offspring (the Nephilim) known as demons. See "The Case Against the Book of Enoch" movie above for details on what these spirits on earth really are and what their story is.

I am a spiritual person, but not a religious person by any means, so to me this is absolute hogwash.

Christ too was a spiritual person and was too against religion. The "church" according to the Bible consists of "the followers of God," not a building where nuns and priests babble on. Once you realize that the Bible was not lying when it stated Satan was bound to the earth will you understand the lies put against Christ. Look at His basic scrubby image, the Book of Corinthians states that a man shall not wear his hair long. You aren't even supposed to portray Christ as a man! Religion, like Catholicism, is not a true reflection of the Bible, or the Word of God. Priests and nuns wearing costums have done more damage than good in my opinion.

Using "God" to rebuke such things is ridiculous as they are simply on another level from us humans. This does not make them inherently evil.

There is a guy who studies just this one phenomenon. He has 100 testimonials where people have used the name of Christ to rebuke evil spirits. He has 400 total, but only 100 online. The audio testimonials are my favorite.
www.alienresistance.org...

And how can you 'force' them to be seen? You are either in tune with that part of yourself, and them, or you are not.

You can see them using technology. Read my first post on how to illuminate them using infrared lasers, or 5,500K light.

I just do not get how "God" is the fix for everything that ails one in life, whether it be a physical or spiritual ailment.

Research "Bible Apologists" for all your Bible answers. They take the Bible literally, and don't lie when they don't understand something. They don't go to church, they don't pray to false gods like Mary, some don't even celebrate Christmas Day on the 25th, but rather September 11th, the real day Christ took up human form on this earth! I will add a list of these Bible Apologists in another post titled "sources 2" later.

This 'fix' does nothing unless you believe in "God".

Sometimes you can't know the unknown, so all you can do is believe. If you really want to know, and not just believe, watch all the movies in my sources. I have watched so many movies on this subject of spiritual warfare, the ones I post are only the best of the best. If you want to start from the beginning, watch the movie, "The Young Age of the Earth." Otherwise, I think you personally would like the very first movie I posted by Conspiritus.

Also, according to that CE4 website I gave you above, some people who are having demonic possessions who are somewhat Godless have had success removing these demonic forces from their lives by simply using the name of Christ. I don't think you have to believe in God 100% to receive this gift of repelling evil spirits. The Bible states that the name of Chist is the MOST authorative name period! If I remember, abusing it is a major sin, so only ask for His protection when you need it. For instance, going on a "ghost" hunt and then asking Christ for protection is stupid because you are inviting the demons into your realm, but then abusing the name of Christ to get rid of them.

Alright, hope this helps.

edit on 6-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

But again I think to a large degree it has to do with God wanting someone to find out.

I don't know why God would choose or even want me to find out the truth. All I've done is made Him mad all these years. Hope you're right though!

I doubt you could make God mad very easy. It would take a lot I'm sure. It's no different than a parent with a child. The parent doesn't get all mad when the infant makes a mistake. It's usually a gentle correction, and he always loves the child. Everyone will bow that's what the bible says. Better to bow willingly now than to be forced to bow later and still end up in hell cuz you had to be forced. I don't know that's what the bible says.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

can get your soul banned from heaven!

so why did you do it?

try this. blow some dust in the air.
then film it with a bright light at night.
then film it at night.
the Dust will shine even better focus max out.

I will still try this any way.
I dont wont to go to heaven any way.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I got this a few hours ago. Froze my ass off, it's 38F outside!

Thanks for all the comments, Will respond to the last few when I have more time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

A simple experienment to feel the spiritual forces of the universe at work for a non believer is when they pick up the bible or think about prayer or going to church. They get strange phonomenia that occures. It's as if some bizzare supernatural force gathers up all around them and tries to prevent them from doing so. (I'd say this is a demonic force)

Crazy, I feel that way all the time when something related to God comes up on the TV, for instance. Always wondered why. I guess it happens to true believers as well.

edit on 10-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I doubt you could make God mad very easy. It would take a lot I'm sure. It's no different than a parent with a child. The parent doesn't get all mad when the infant makes a mistake. It's usually a gentle correction, and he always loves the child.

Yeah, but I am my own worst enemy. Looking back on my past I can only now see that I was a total # up.

Everyone will bow that's what the bible says. Better to bow willingly now than to be forced to bow later and still end up in hell cuz you had to be forced. I don't know that's what the bible says.

You sure that's what the Bible states? What about the great white throne?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
so why did you do it?

To expose evil.

try this. blow some dust in the air.
then film it with a bright light at night.
then film it at night.
the Dust will shine even better focus max out.

I will still try this any way.

Watch my other videos. I only spent the past 7 months recording outside. It's not dust, Einstein.

I dont wont to go to heaven any way.

Everyone deserves hell. Get over it. At least you still have an opportunity to see the face of God! If you read my thread, many of Gods creations have no chance. They have already been convicted.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Found it!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You're a troll.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
You're a troll.

You're the one that seems to be chasing the OP around the boards and taking shots at hIm, DS. So maybe a troll mirror is in order?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I would like to tell you that they're not exactly human, or demonic, or spirits. They're pure energy creatures that don't really like it when we mess with them. Just leave them alone, ok? I'm experienced. Please don't provoke them. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox

I would like to tell you that they're not exactly human, or demonic, or spirits. They're pure energy creatures that don't really like it when we mess with them. Just leave them alone, ok? I'm experienced. Please don't provoke them. Thank you.

What are they?

To the OP: Do you not think it is somewhat ignorant to assume all of these entities are "evil"? I know you have your Bible, but understand that there's been many things it has been wrong about in the past. We know the world is not thousands of years old like the Bible claims, but actually in the billions. I know you'll probably come up with some way around this like many religious people do, but understand that what you want, to trap and torture them, makes you just as bad as them assuming that they even all bad.

And please don't claim the Bible is your "source". To anything. It's just a book, and a somewhat barbaric one at that when you look at what your "all-loving" God actually does to people in the Old-Testament. Not saying there's anything wrong with faith, but don't claim the Bible to be a source of knowledge as you don't know if it's actually fact. You can say you know, but again that's based on faith and faith alone.
edit on 16-11-2012 by TheSacredFlea because: mistake

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox

You sound like there are going to be repercussions coming my way for "provoking" them. You can PM me if you have any details as to what you know that I don't.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

For some reason, I can't PM anyone except for administrators and mods.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join