learn more

How to See Spirits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

lol.....ahhh man. come on,you haven't figured that out yet? All these things you hear about, like:

Ghosts,
Possibly Big Food
Aliens
Spirits
Farries
Trolls
Gobblins

etc etc etc. They're either mistaken identity. Like big foot was a bear. Or if it's flying, like UFO it's a plane. But genuine sightings of things that can't be explained are all Demons. There's nothing else out there. Angels, if they ever came to you will tell you who they are. They don't come in a deceptive form. Where as Demons only come in deceptive forms.

The only time a demon shows up as is, (and even then you can't be sure) is in the example where you got some kind of Satanist, who "knows what demons are", and they summon a demon in say some kind of occultic sayonce or incantation and the demon comes to say hi. The demon knows that the satanist is "in the know". So they don't need to hide out. That's like the only scenario, or perhaps if a demon is talking to some very high level illuminati. The illuminate is "in the know" they know there's only God and the devil, only angels and demons. So when the demon shows up for whatever reason, they don't need to disguise themself. They don't need to try and deceive. But that's very rare.

The rest of the time the demon will show up say in an sayonce as your dead grandmother floating in the room, or a Ghost of the former occupant who died in that spokey old house, or some other weird being, like a fairy, a spirit or whatever. It does that to trick the non-believer. So if you don't know God or know Satan, then you get trickery.

Anyway believe what you want. You'll figure it out.
edit on 2-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

That's like the weirdest thing I've seen in a while! I was skeptical at first but it looks rather startling. Like those aren't fireflies?

Cuz here's the thing. One question I've always had is this..... how many demons are actually within the atmosphere??? And we know there's tons of them. So if what you're showing is true, and I'm not 100% sold, but it it was, then that amount could be pausable. It looks like at that amount it would be billions world wide.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Brit Ufologist and longtime editor of Flying Saucer Review preferred to call our alleged visitors "Jinn" and in the following case posits some science that may be worthy of consideration in regards our enigma. Here's a teaser from an article I think is worth a read.

Gordon Creighton, Ufologist, Flying Saucer Review Editor

The Jinn from a Scientific(?) Viewpoint
By Chris Line
FSR Consultant
Flying Saucer Review
Vol. 34 No. 4
December Quarter, 1989

This article came about as a result of a discussion concerning the nature of the JINN, and their apparent activity in the UFO and psychic fields.
The assumption that underlines the following viewpoint is that the Jinns are beings which dwell on a parallel level to man, but due to their existing at a different vibratory rate, they are not normally visible to us or detectable by us.

In spite of this invisibility, when UFO events or psychic events occur, there are often changes in an energy that we can measure - and this is the electro-magnetic spectrum.

This article, then, is an attempt to bring together (1): observed effects associated with UFOs and with psychic events; (2) traditional "occult" wisdom; and (3) contemporary scientific knowledge.

Our starting point is with the traditions of Islam, and, in particular, the Qur'an, which contains some quantity of information of a metaphysical nature, a proportion of which deals with the Jinn. This material is summarized in Gordon Creighton's article, "A Brief Account of the True Nature of the UFO Entities", published originally in FSR 29/1 (October 1983) and reprinted in FSR 33/3 (September 1988)…

www.ufoinfo.com...

While I think Father Corrado Balducci was way too eager to embrace these beings as space brothers, he was also an extremely bright and educated man who was Chief demonologist/exorcist of the Catholic church and very close to the Popes.

In the following clip, he seems to make the same observation that the OP has, about the various levels of "cognizance" the anomalies might have. Like in our reality: From bugs and animal life to humans:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
Bugs don't survive in the cold.

Snow does.

That pattern isn't right for snow. Snow doesn't move like that. compare the two below....

SNOW:

ORBS: (WHATEVER THEY ARE)

I was thinking fireflies. But there is one traveling at a rate of speed that I doubt would fit the bill. Must be going at least 50. A bug can't fly that fast.

Demons, ahh it's hard to say. But who knows.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Great info GUT. As for the OP, my dad said he once saw a UFO when he lived in Montana, it flew over his head, then split in two and they flew off in opposite directions. I showed him your video of the orb splitting in two, and he said that's what he saw, except they were lit up, not translucent.

Thanks, that one took me an hour to capture.

I didn't notice it when I first recorded it. Later after slowing down the footage is when I noticed it. I'd say it was about golf ball sized. Notice also how it looks like an ova (female egg cell) with the nucleus glowing inside. Weird #!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
SuspendedBelief
Very interesting thread i read it all and watched the videos i found it all very compelling..I don't believe for a minute what you have in the videos are dust or bugs..

As I've said, if you were working the camera you would be 100% certain these things are interacting with you.

If you don't mind me asking..I live out in the country were I'm at there is no street lights nothing to interfere with what Ive been seeing for years..

That's the best spot. I went North in Cedar Rapids one day with a friends, totally out of town, no lights, no trees, just corn, and # tons of orbs!

On both sides of me is corn fields that are acres long and then the front of my house over looks acres of trees..

Trees are bad if they are too close to the infrared laser. I have my infrared laser on top of my Xenonics infrared camera, and the laser pointer adjuster thingy is screwed off so I get a nice floodlight. It's perfect, worth every single penny! As long as the trees are about 150 yards away, they will not reflect the light so much so that the orbs disappear in the reflection. These orbs are sly.

I often go out at night and if i look out over the corn fields or the tree line i see orbs lots of them just floating around..

People need to stop thinking of spirits / UFOs / orbs to be numbered in the millions or billions, and start realizing they are in the trillions, if not tens or hundreds of trillions. They are everywhere! As for open corn fields, that is where I recorded my "19 orbs" video. Open fields are the absolute best for orb research! You really do not need to be at a "haunted house" or old building filled with asbestos. That is how the spirits play you!

And it can be the dead of winter with snow on the ground there still there floating around some big some small and I'm see them without a camera and so have other people Ive had over for visits..

Hmm... how big and how small? If you have one or know of anyone who has a digital camera, use the flash and try to capture an orb while it's manifesting. Even take pics of the open field at night, just point it anywhere. Pointing it at the night sky is the best! A perfectly shaded black background will expose the detail in the orbs. Some people, like that Stanley link I posted, claim that all orbs have faces!

I find them pretty amazing they put on quiet the show they fly way above the corn fields or tree line some dance in and out of the trees like yours do so am i seeing the same thing you are capturing on camera?

I assume so. Based on your testimony, I can't wait for it to get -20 below outside! That way I can record irrefutable proof that these are not bugs.

I know there not bugs in the dead of winter its way to cold for them to live..Ive always wondered what they were..Thanks for the great thread! S&F peace,sugarcookie1

Damn, you are lucky! I'm jealous!

If you ever need help with purchasing hardware, send me a PM or post here. Also, never do paranormal research inside, and if these evil spirits ever follow you into your house, ask God (the one from the Bible) to get rid of them! Trust me, it is the only I know of so far, and it works!

Peace.
edit on 2-10-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

People need to stop thinking of spirits / UFOs / orbs to be numbered in the millions or billions, and start realizing they are in the trillions, if not tens or hundreds of trillions. They are everywhere! As for open corn fields, that is where I recorded my "19 orbs" video. Open fields are the absolute best for orb research!

While I'm leaning towards the theory that you have caught some truly anomalous objects on video, I also think you are also somewhat prone to accept some things as anomalous that might not be.

If the "swarm" videos don't have natural causes. then I suggest that if there are "trillions of these things, a large part of them wouldn't be of the , "I think therefore I am" level of consciousness.

I think we'd be looking at the diversity of life that we experience in our realm of the spectrum.

op - check ur other mail.

edit on 2-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Another clue might be had in how many of our top-clearance world-class government scientists have been especially interested in the electromagnetic aspect as relates to various PSI modalities.

PSI modalities? I hate acronyms.

I don't want to disagree with your assessment, OP, but I do believe if we focus on their existence first, these Electro-plasma entities, and are cognizant that they've been documented and interpreted by all cultures, as jinns, gods, ghosts, angels, demons, Interdimensionals, crypto-terrestrials, aliens, etc we might all use our collected observations to verify, at least, the nature whom we might be dealing with as job one.

I'll disagree with you there. I'm planting seeds in heads that want truth. If someone can't watch one minute of my concise videos, they are dumber than earthworms as far as I'm concerned, and don't deserve the truth. You know my advertising / persuasion argument; make a provocative statement, immediately show the truth, and now you got your viewers attention, and their guard is let down. I'm sure your advertising method works to those who think like you, my tactic works for people that think like me. I'd say, both methods probably produce the best results, so keep doing what you are doing!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sorry, Mr. "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick-ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum." PSI:

I can dig it, though. I like both those things, too. But wisdom is also a fine addition to any information venture. Annnyhoo, without further ado, PSI:

PSI -The term was coined by biologist Berthold P. Wiesner, and first used by psychologist Robert Thouless in a 1942 article published in the British Journal of Psychology.[3] Psi was argued by Thouless and Wiesner to offer a non-theoretical manner of referring to extrasensory perception and psychokinesis, these terms being unjustifiably loaded with suggestions as to how the phenomena were caused or experienced.
[edit]Types

Traditionally the term has had two sub-categories:[2]
Psi-Gamma - Pertaining to paranormal cognition (ESP, remote viewing, etc.)
Psi-Kappa - Pertaining to paranormal action (psychokinesis, etc.)

You talk a good game on how you've tested that these "life-forms" exist and while I find some of the folk you link to suspect in their interpretation of what they've filmed, some of yours definitely interests me.

So, I think you know, and you yourself referenced, that you need to conduct more control in your future filming.

My camera, unless there's a filter system I can rig up, won't work. But if I want to test your theory myself, your assertion that your results, including "intelligent response" was replicable, I need a camera that has the definition, focus, and zooming capabilities built in that I enjoy now but with infrared capabilitiy.

You do NOT want to rely on autofocus, you have to be able to manual focus quickly and precisely whether in wide or zoom. Did you check out the vid link I sent as example?

Your idea to show that these objects are moving against the wind is a good experiment that could further the theory. Not conclusive, but another step in the right direction.

One last thing, and one last time, with all due respect, Susp: I think a tad more graciousness, as an apparent new addition to the community here, and further, the thread's host, to welcome and make comfortable folk of any persuasion that understand the possibility that we might be dealing with plasma physics and electromagnetic lifeforms to feel comfortable describing their thoughts, and maybe experiences, with the very intelligences we are contemplating here.

There are a compelling number of people, experiencers, contactees…that can tell us a lot about these anomalous phenomenon, and the more you learn, the better chance/ability you have of documenting it in ways that can withstand refutation.

I wish you, luck. I'm not sure if the vibe I'm feeling is maybe you think I'm taking your thread off-topic or something? I'm enjoying your offering, brother, but I don't want to be be quoting and linking and commenting here if my stuff is distracting the direction you're going. I come in peace.

edit on 2-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
lol.....ahhh man. come on,you haven't figured that out yet?

I know you were talking to someone else.

What was it that made you a believer?

Angels, if they ever came to you will tell you who they are. They don't come in a deceptive form. Where as Demons only come in deceptive forms.

Are there archangels or good angels here on earth? Why would God send them to this # hole? Or do they get to go in between heaven and earth?

The only time a demon shows up as is, (and even then you can't be sure) is in the example where you got some kind of Satanist, who "knows what demons are", and they summon a demon in say some kind of occultic sayonce or incantation and the demon comes to say hi. The demon knows that the satanist is "in the know". So they don't need to hide out. That's like the only scenario, or perhaps if a demon is talking to some very high level illuminati. The illuminate is "in the know" they know there's only God and the devil, only angels and demons. So when the demon shows up for whatever reason, they don't need to disguise themself. They don't need to try and deceive. But that's very rare.

What is your source of this info? How do you know all this to be certain?

Do you know that demons are nephilim spirits according to the Bible? I can give you a source if you want.

Also, how do I know if an orb is a demon or a fallen angel? I assume the big orbs are angels?

The rest of the time the demon will show up say in an sayonce as your dead grandmother floating in the room, or a Ghost of the former occupant who died in that spokey old house, or some other weird being, like a fairy, a spirit or whatever. It does that to trick the non-believer. So if you don't know God or know Satan, then you get trickery.

Oldest trick in the book.

Anyway believe what you want. You'll figure it out.

How come I am always the last to know? Why don't people tell me these things?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

That's like the weirdest thing I've seen in a while! I was skeptical at first but it looks rather startling. Like those aren't fireflies?

In full disclosure, most of the tiny orbs seem inanimate. However, they fly in synch, and every now and again you will shine a visible laser pointer at them (tiny orbs) and one will get startled and fly away like a fish. It's weird. See my 2nd video in my original post for an example. Around 2:07 is where it's at.

Cuz here's the thing. One question I've always had is this..... how many demons are actually within the atmosphere??? And we know there's tons of them. So if what you're showing is true, and I'm not 100% sold, but it it was, then that amount could be pausable. It looks like at that amount it would be billions world wide.

Trillions!

OrgasmicTomato YouTuber Source - link.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm not in the mood for a #ing fatwah put against me. So, I heard that the 50 year old that married the 9 year old, whatever his name was, I heard that this "prophet" was confronted by... an angel! An angel that gave him the words of the... Qur'an.

Fatwah in 3... 2...

Now that we know what these angels really are, can't we assume that the "one with the towel" was deceived?

Hope I don't start WWIII!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

While I'm leaning towards the theory that you have caught some truly anomalous objects on video, I also think you are also somewhat prone to accept some things as anomalous that might not be.

For instance?

If the "swarm" videos don't have natural causes. then I suggest that if there are "trillions of these things, a large part of them wouldn't be of the , "I think therefore I am" level of consciousness.

You are smarter than me. There, I said it! Now, explain "I think, therefore I am level of consciousness."

Thanks.

I think we'd be looking at the diversity of life that we experience in our realm of the spectrum.

What do yo mean?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You talk a good game on how you've tested that these "life-forms" exist and while I find some of the folk you link to suspect in their interpretation of what they've filmed, some of yours definitely interests me.

Folk ya baby!

So, I think you know, and you yourself referenced, that you need to conduct more control in your future filming.

My tripod is garbage.

My camera, unless there's a filter system I can rig up, won't work. But if I want to test your theory myself, your assertion that your results, including "intelligent response" was replicable, I need a camera that has the definition, focus, and zooming capabilities built in that I enjoy now but with infrared capabilitiy.

Yukon is garbage. Gen 2 military is garbage. Gen 3 is ok. Xenonics is like gen 4, but for half the price, plus you can point a Xenonics at the sun, no damage will be done. I've tested this many times.

You do NOT want to rely on autofocus, you have to be able to manual focus quickly and precisely whether in wide or zoom. Did you check out the vid link I sent as example?

The vimeo link? Not yet.

Your idea to show that these objects are moving against the wind is a good experiment that could further the theory. Not conclusive, but another step in the right direction.

They aren't objects, and I have lots more tests to do, so long you stop posting posts that are 5,000 #ing words long (sarcasm).

Peace.

One last thing, and one last time, with all due respect, Susp: I think a tad more graciousness, as an apparent new addition to the community here, and further, the thread's host, to welcome and make comfortable folk of any persuasion that understand the possibility that we might be dealing with plasma physics and electromagnetic lifeforms to feel comfortable describing their thoughts, and maybe experiences, with the very intelligences we are contemplating here.

Cheers to that.

I wish you, luck. I'm not sure if the vibe I'm feeling is maybe you think I'm taking your thread off-topic or something? I'm enjoying your offering, brother, but I don't want to be be quoting and linking and commenting here if my stuff is distracting the direction you're going. I come in peace.

I will read all your off site links in due time. Keep your posts shorter, that way i can play more video games between responses.

Cancer bat time! I can say cancer bat, can't I?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

If you can see them through meditation, doesn't that mean they can read your mind? Doesn't that scare you a bit?

From my knowledge, these things can only possess you / read your mind, if you do not believe in God. Not too sure what's so funny. These are rejected spirits, God wants nothing to do with them.

Is this first hand knowledge or what you have read and been told by people who read it somewhere?
The only thing that scares me is the incredible evil people create within themselves and how it can spread to those around them. I believe in God, in fact, I should correct myself, I KNOW there is a God

What you propose to do is interesting, however, you will not be able to blast spirits out of the air
Just so you know, the concept is funny to me, although you do take it serious, and there is nothing wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This post seems like a shoddy attempt at selling cameras...

In my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You are smarter than me. There, I said it! Now, explain "I think, therefore I am level of consciousness."

What do yo mean?

Yes, at the moment, I am smarter than you. If you'll put on your mature hat for a minute and realize I'm just about your only "friend" on here, you may have a chance to get your "findings" out to a larger audience should they prove to be based on reality...other than your rather small circle of paranormal photographers who trade questionable videos back and forth amongst yourselves.

What I meant by my remarks would probably have been obvious if you would have watched the short vid featuring FR. Corrado Balducci.

If these elctro-plasmatic beings exist, they probably run the spectrum of consciousness. What I mean by that is some of them would be the equivalent of electro-plasma grasshoppers and some would be the electro-plasma equivalent of a fully conscious being.

No need, at this point, to be making jokes about Islam worthy of Innocence of Muslims. Both Moses and Joseph Smith (Mormon) also got their info from "beings of light." Now, don't get me wrong, I lean towards Moses' encounter as being unique, but the point is: You should maybe pipe down a little on philosophy and get more busy, in a respectful way, getting more proof of these entities.

I'm willing to help you research this further, but only if I'm dealing with someone who cares to collaborate and wants to make more of an impact should your theory be proven true.

Up to you, I can stick around or go...

edit on 3-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi, I am new to this forum. It won't let me create a thread because of my post count but I've been trying to find some information on this photo that was taken at my house in Pittsford, NY close to the Erie Canal with a cell phone camera. It's of a friend of the family and my dog. When she was going through pictures, we noticed a circular blue thing right above her shoulder. I loaded it on the computer and blew it up and it's this face clear as day. We had a paranormal investigator team come and they all said it was the clearest ghost picture they have ever seen. The girl (stupidly) deleted the main photograph but I still have the image of the hair, shoulder, face but slightly blown up. You could still kind of notice it in the regular pic.

I'm not here to fool anyone or get attention. I am genuinely curious. We've had a lot of things go on in that house. Your usual pictures falling, bangs on the walls, and some footsteps in the yard (it's wooded so there's a lot of foliage that u can hear go 'crunch') Well one day a tree fell on the house and shook the whole thing, okay it happens but the creepy part is that the last owners also had the same EXACT thing happen in the exact spot. There is something there without a doubt in my mind and this picture just reinforces it. I could go on and on about what happened here. Like I said I'd rather deal with somebody knowledgeable through email or AOL messenger if you have it. My email is jstellz88@hotmail.com

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Is this first hand knowledge or what you have read and been told by people who read it somewhere?

I'll add more movies and sources later. I'm mainly interested in getting the word out that the methods and technology is here. Stick around, you will like all the sources I still have to add.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jstellz88

Email sent.

-Suspended Belief

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join