It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to See Spirits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Your "Orbs Split in Two" vid:[/b]

I'm real glad you noticed this video, it is one of my favorite video captures!

Can't believe it's been 4 hours since I posted your response. I tried to edit my response, but didn't know there was a time limit.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
...when they are killing a lot less people than the living....

next best thing, drag Gods most complex creation, humans, into hell. I know it's sad, get over it.

Are you taking it upon yourself to try to repel or effect these spirits in any way and if so, how are you going about doing this?

a.) CE4 testimonials - This link will show you that the Bible was not lying when it said that the name of Christ is the most authoritative name God has ever created. Use this name to resist the spirits.

b.) William / Bill Cooper taught me that a "faraday shielded environment," such as a "faraday cage," will entrap or repel these balls of turd light. Research it.

c) There are also companies that sell products that claim to repel all types of electromagnetic energy, which is what orb spirits are made of. They market their products advertising that there are all kinds of energy flying around from radio waves, wifi, etc., and their product can create an "invisible shield" around this electromagnetic garbage. It's like this. You know when you are watching TV during a storm, and a bolt of lightning takes out your power, and you feel kind of... better? People claim that this is because all the electromagnetic garbage goes away. I wouldn't be surprised if these products can repel orbs as well. I will test them out someday when I have some #ing money.
edit on 30-9-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

Don't waste your time telling me they talk about dead grandma when you have absolutely no evidence to back up anything they've said. Get over it. Also do not tell me that if your dead grandma appears to you and you believe this that it knocks your faith in god right after explaining to me how devout you are... because it sounds damn weak of you... and you have no business making that assessment on the faith of others, either. Also don't tell me they drag humans into hell when you just said that the bible states that the dead have no influence on the living because you just totally contradicted yourself. As for using the name of Christ to repel spirits... actually it invokes a spirit, the holy spirit... so you might want to make sure you are not targeting THAT spirit because the comforter is indeed a loving spirit and to chalk all manifestations of energy up to being from hell including the holy spirit or messengers of God, well I don't think Jesus would like that very much but I guess you're a gambling man and despite Christs dominion over the spirit realm, you're going to take your chances by screwing around with it.

but thank you for answering my question as I suspected. I'm not going to research what kind of crap people are doing that I already know about... i asked what YOU are doing about it and by your own admission you have just stated to this entire forum that no matter what these are without proof of anything, you plan to try your hand at counteracting them with electronic fields.

DO THAT YOU HEAR THAT ATS? Like we don't have enough frequencies in the air to deal with that are unnatural to us. You don't even know what these are and there is no doubt in my mind that your haste would enable you to experiment with equipment that you have only learned about it's alleged function and have no idea what kind of an effect it might have on anyone, living or dead within it's reach.

Keep your crap out of my neck of the woods because I consider these things as weapon that you probably have no understanding of and I WILL retaliate if I catch you doing this crap around me. I guess your faith is not so deep after all.

ATS needs to understand that whether or not you believe in aliens, demons, dangerous electronics... it doesn't matter if you think it's all conspiracy because there is still going to be someone like this who is quickly going to rush it to the most negative extent and are likely to hurt everyone around them in the process.

It's probably a really good thing this person understands that bullets would pass right through this... a good thing indeed.

Say it aint so ATS? Say there isn't all kinds of kooks running around screwing with sketchy electronics?

You just heard it from the horses mouth.

edit on 30-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
Very good article. Thinking of doing a version of the mirror-procedure with a laptop, some special software and a webcam myself. Attached with a ghost-box too.

Man, don't do ghost boxes or EVPs! All the recordings do is manipulate people. I don't cross this line. Plus, who wants to listen to hours of audio playback just to find one EVP? You can't even fast forward audio like you can video.

What kind of special software are you referring to? Is your webcam night vision capable? Also, the "Alice Mirror" method is old, and the example I used was from the "Scole Experiment," it used VHS tape and not a digital video recorder to do their tests. This is significant because, if you watch "The Afterlife Investigations" on the front page of this post, you will see other Scole experiments where the researchers would place film on a table, and the film would become developed without even opening the box! In full disclosure, the "Alice Mirror" technique has not been tested with any type of digital cameras, night vision, CCD, CMOS, or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yeah, don't you know all good saints go around giving their neighborhood cancer.

Because God can't do his own job and all, right guy?

Why don't you get one of those toys and have the stones to point it at my yard and let me catch you doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yeah, don't you know all good saints go around giving their neighborhood cancer.

Why don't you get one of those toys and have the stones to point it at my yard and let me catch you doing it.

You just cock-punched me. I have to punch you in the cock before you can re-cock-punch me. Wait your turn.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Actually, I get two cockpunches in a row.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Interesting. Did you notice that these orbs look very much similar to the ones on nasa's sts 75 video?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I guess you'll be doing this electronically as well since revealing an identity would make you suspect for the horde of frustrated contactees who don't know where all the attention they get is coming from but know they are being monitored and possibly electronically targeted by unexplained fields by the same superstitious types who are fueling this HUGE ongoing investigation... all in secret... so far.

No, I guess I wouldn't be lucky enough to be able to put a face on this claim so you buy the electronic cock punching equipment and I'll let you know how it turns out, Courageous.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Don't waste your time telling me they talk about dead grandma when you have absolutely no evidence to back up anything they've said. Get over it. Also do not tell me that if your dead grandma appears to you and you believe this that it knocks your faith in god right after explaining to me how devout you are... because it sounds damn weak of you... and you have no business making that assessment on the faith of others, either.

Evidence? This trick they use is literally the "oldest trick in the book. "

I have to tell you what I know. It's just what I believe. I am a "Bible Apologist." I don't go to "church," I don't pray to false gods, the the good Mary (the hail Mary) for example, I don't keep holy the 1st day of the week, just the sabbath / SATURDAY. I know no other "faith" as you put it.

Also don't tell me they drag humans into hell when you just said that the bible states that the dead have no influence on the living because you just totally contradicted yourself.

The "dead" as in dead human people. When a person dies, they have NO influence over life on this planet.

There are two types of spirits, a small sect of fallen angels, and demons / nephilim spirits.

Remember, this is according to the Bible.

As for using the name of Christ to repel spirits... actually it invokes a spirit, the holy spirit... so you might want to make sure you are not targeting THAT spirit because the comforter is indeed a loving spirit and to chalk all manifestations of energy up to being from hell including the holy spirit or messengers of God, well I don't think Jesus would like that very much but I guess you're a gambling man and despite Christs dominion over the spirit realm, you're going to take your chances by screwing around with it.

Arch angels / good angels may reside here, but these spirits are wicked. I will prove it to you. Just don't shoot me. Also, I can assure you, if you have ever seen a dead relative appear before you, you are a VICTIM of the #ing devil, NOT ME!

Also, these spirits are not from hell. They are fallen angels, or demons.

but thank you for answering my question as I suspected. I'm not going to research what kind of crap people are doing that I already know about... i asked what YOU are doing about it and by your own admission you have just stated to this entire forum that no matter what these are without proof of anything, you plan to try your hand at counteracting them with electronic fields.

They # with cats! YouTuber search "orbs cats!" They rape children's minds! They are NOT NICE!

DO THAT YOU HEAR THAT ATS? Like we don't have enough frequencies in the air to deal with that are unnatural to us. You don't even know what these are and there is no doubt in my mind that your haste would enable you to experiment with equipment that you have only learned about it's alleged function and have no idea what kind of an effect it might have on anyone, living or dead within it's reach.

Find someone with money, take my techniques, duplicate them with different results, prove me wrong.

Keep your crap out of my neck of the woods because I consider these things as weapon that you probably have no understanding of and I WILL retaliate if I catch you doing this crap around me. I guess your faith is not so deep after all.

People #ing died for my freedom of speech. # YOU!

You consider my information a weapon? Why, cause it's the truth?

You will retaliate? You sound homicidal.

My faith is not deep? Am I not subjecting myself to your ridicule?

ATS needs to understand that whether or not you believe in aliens, demons, dangerous electronics... it doesn't matter if you think it's all conspiracy because there is still going to be someone like this who is quickly going to rush it to the most negative extent and are likely to hurt everyone around them in the process.

You don't know my reasoning because you never read my posts.

(...)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
(...)

It's probably a really good thing this person understands that bullets would pass right through this... a good thing indeed.

Suicidal as well? Does no one really care for you? Am I not taking the time to talk to you? Do I not care? Do you really have no family to go home to?

[/quote

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What?

The #, I mean, what?

The #ing sun is shining through my window. See what you've done?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I guess you'll be doing this electronically as well since revealing an identity would make you suspect for the horde of frustrated contactees who don't know where all the attention they get is coming from but know they are being monitored and possibly electronically targeted by unexplained fields by the same superstitious types who are fueling this HUGE ongoing investigation... all in secret... so far.

My real name is, Harry Paul Zachs.

"Contactees" / the possessed, are not being monitored.

"..And possibly electronically targeted by unexplained fields by the same superstitious types who are fueling this HUGE ongoing investigation... all in secret... so far. "

The evil spirit world needs an evil material / human force to achieve its goals.

I need pizza.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Interesting. Did you notice that these orbs look very much similar to the ones on nasa's sts 75 video?

The orbs refract the light so the orbs' outer edges glow brighter than the inner, giving them a "doughnut like" appearance. In full disclosure, out of focus orbs give the same effect. Solution, use an automatic focus camera!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Poor comprehension if you don't understand something as simple as using experimental electronic fields could endanger people and if it is an unknown device... such as improvised, I hope you get into so much damn trouble people people are peddling off crap that claims to do one thing and actually does another. Even something like orgonite, as simple as it is... amplifies fields through piezoelectricity. The crystals do not "purify" them and the sand does not ground them, it only acts as an insulator of the bottom of the object and prevents the accumulated energy inside from being grounded.

Set this on top of your TV and you are amplifying TV signals right into your local environment and they are known to produce a free radical effect inside the human body when not grounded.

As for the claims of it stopping mind control... how ridiculous... the object doesn't know the difference between mind control, ET signals or EMF... It doesn't know good and bad, just carries energy and perhaps with heavy use of quartz makes the signals more accurate. In other words, it is advising people to put something in their house to combat frequencies that it will actually just aid in amplifying.... even if to a slight extent. These types of positive fields as opposed to negative or grounded ones are proven to be detrimental to living organisms and we don't need MORE of them, we need LESS of them and if is not grounded, it is known to carry positive signals. The people who buy it think this is a good thing. Why? They are told it's working.

They don't understand what they are doing and they don't understand that this is not a favor to them. It is the very poison they are trying to avoid. Yes, I do believe it is a mild conspiracy. I also believe that people like you are being shown things that scare them into thinking we are about to have a fallen angel war and in this process, electronic equipment is being marketed and given to people that is supposed to do all sorts of things but is actually only assisting a paranoid group of our society injure and monitor the public ESPECIALLY contactees, conspiracy theorists and anti-establishment promoters. Some of them are dealing with this as a personal war against them and I'm just giving you a taste of what you might want to be weary of when you go sporting your new hobby equipment around the neighborhood.

Now that's just scratching surface.

Electronics that are geared to trap spirits.... you think that sounds like a good thing? You know that people are spirits right? You do know the heart operates on signals, right? You do understand that the brain which carries a lot of signaling is very sensitive to fields, right?

Like I said, keep your crap away from me and away from others because there are a lot of people who don't think this crap is for someone like you to be playing with who is sitting here trying to tell me what tricks ETs use and what they say... because you're parroting stories, not thinking for yourself, preaching what you don't know to be 100% true.... and that means you are freaking dangerous, careless and pretty self absorbed if you think that just going around insisting crap is going to convince anyone. Don't waste your time with me, I think for myself.

There's a hell of a lot more evidence of dangerous, improvised electronics and electronic abuse whether targeted or simply negligent than there is alien abduction.

ET abductions being real is secondary to the fact that you, personally, are not of the capacity to dictate to anyone whether or not they are real.... and no, you will prove nothing about that. Ever. You may spend your whole life campaigning it but you will personally not prove one way or another. You may even think you've convinced someone who was probably already convinced but you will not be proving anything about this today, tomorrow or ten years from now and deep down inside you know you're not.... so you just keep campaigning to the ones who are already listening because you're not selling anything new to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

My real name is, Harry Paul Zachs.

"Contactees" / the possessed, are not being monitored.

"..And possibly electronically targeted by unexplained fields by the same superstitious types who are fueling this HUGE ongoing investigation... all in secret... so far. "

The evil spirit world needs an evil material / human force to achieve its goals.

I need pizza.

Contactees are not being monitored... lol. Ok... and I guess you've completely missed this massive government investigation into aliens. You clearly do not know anything about this field. no, they would NEVER investigate a contact for future encounters with beings they think could be a threat to global, not national, global security. It's all been unfolding right in front of you, how can you be interested in this field and not be aware of the evidence that contactees are monitored and investigated by a secretive group within our government?

How could they not be... it would be completely freaking irresponsible for them to not look into contactees when clearly an unknown contact from outside this planet has gotten more than just a few generals concerned.

You're not even using common sense much less looking at all the evidence that this is a massive investigation.

OF COURSE they would monitor contactees.... my problem is taking it upon themselves to meddle or alter their lives. Even you are referring to electronic equipment allegedly designed to try to eliminate this issue. Do you not think for one second that crap like this has not be experimented with around known contactees or people who seem to have a lot of activity around them?

Newsflash for you.... the ETs don't even have to be making a new appearance around a contactee... all this group of assholes has to do is suspect that something is communicating with said individual and it will be investigated to see if they can extract something. Far fetched? Not really when you think about the implications of outside contact turning into an invasion, not to mention it's job creation and an excuse to build bigger stronger weapons. Any shred of contact supports the idea among an exclusive group of people to tighten the lid on this field and pour money into it. It didn't even need to be true for this investigation to grow to absurd proportions, it just makes for a really convenient excuse.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Funny you should mention electromagnetism in relation to these anomalies...and lasers. I sent you another u2u. I'm gonna look into setting my Canon H1 XL up with your outfit, but I'm gonna need some info from you.

We're actually both doing some research that appears to overlap. I'm interested to see where this goes and keeping an open mind.

Members/Posters: Regardless of what you personally feel about the OPs theology, I think the point here should be do these anomalies exisist? If they do, you can filter their existence through your own world-view. Don't attck the messenger...check his research. That's my plan.

Also. if you haven't, check his youtube.
edit on 30-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

I see spirits a lot.

Usually they look like people, just distorted. Not all bloody and messed up from death, although they might choose to project themselves that way. But usually they look like regular people with blurry outlines.

I'm so used to seeing them I hardly notice. They don't do anything for the most part.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

That's the thing, it's not being lucky / fortuitous! The NASA STS satellites first discovered you can illuminate orbs around 1994 YouTuber search "the tether incident. NASA lasers along with infrared cameras illuminated 3 mile wide orbs! Someone find the video and embed it here please. Otherwise I will do so later.

Here Ya Go:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
All of this super high powered crap is dangerous!

I hope if you experiment with it you don't blow yourself up, and I hope someone films what you do just in case you do have an accident so we can watch it on youtube

That's crazy.

Just go learn some meditation skills and start seeing them for yourself instead of trying to blast them out of the ether

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's some more detail on plasmas & electromagnetic effects.

Plasma Physics have really been in an upswing for awhile now. In the article below, excerpted here from 2003, we see the possibility of serious clues as to the make-up of the entities/aliens that have been reported throughout recorded history.

I don't propose the following to be conclusive evidence. It wasn't part of top secret research--so who nows how advanced the military-industrial complex projects/knowledge might be in plasma physics and electromagnetism--we can at least consider the following research certainly doesn't detract from the possibility that our "visitors" exist as some form of electromagnetic plasmas.

That would certainly give a thumbs-up towards the theory of electromagnetic effects on one's brain as the cause of the "high-strangeness" factor in many UFO and poltergeist experiences.

From New Scientist, 2003:

Physicists have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. Without inherited material they cannot be described as alive, but the researchers believe these curious spheres may offer a radical new explanation for how life began…

…They inserted two electrodes into a chamber containing a low-temperature plasma of argon - a gas in which some of the atoms have been split into electrons and charged ions. They applied a high voltage to the electrodes, producing an arc of energy that flew across the gap between them, like a miniature lightning strike.

Sanduloviciu says this electric spark caused a high concentration of ions and electrons to accumulate at the positively charged electrode, which spontaneously formed spheres (Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol 18, p 335). Each sphere had a boundary made up of two layers - an outer layer of negatively charged electrons and an inner layer of positively charged ions.

Note the "inner and outer" layer in the above. The lifelike qualities are amazing:

Trapped inside the boundary was an inner nucleus of gas atoms. The amount of energy in the initial spark governed their size and lifespan. Sanduloviciu grew spheres from a few micrometres up to three centimetres in diameter…

A distinct boundary layer that confines and separates an object from its environment is one of the four main criteria generally used to define living cells. Sanduloviciu decided to find out if his cells met the other criteria: the ability to replicate, to communicate information, and to metabolise and grow.

Now, interestingly enough I think, we find another anomaly were all familiar with in phenomenology; The Splitting Plasma Sphere:

He found that the spheres could replicate by splitting into two. Under the right conditions they also got bigger, taking up neutral argon atoms and splitting them into ions and electrons to replenish their boundary layers.

Finally, they could communicate information by emitting electromagnetic energy, making the atoms within other spheres vibrate at a particular frequency. The spheres are not the only self-organising systems to meet all of these requirements. But they are the first gaseous "cells".

Sanduloviciu even thinks they could have been the first cells on Earth, arising within electric storms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join