It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homosexual Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Let's read the titles of Grady's unbiased approach shall we:

The Manifesto
Homosexual Manifesto
Homosexual Manifestos
Manifesto for World Domination
Homosexual Manifestos
Homosexual Manifestos
The SCUM Manifesto
LESBIANS IN REVOLT
The Woman Identified Woman BY RADICALESBIANS
WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE -- WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR MEN!
BECAUSE - Lesbian Separatist

Awww, you're right Grady that is unbiased.

Interesting to note that you started your thread in response to another as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Ok here is a list and some reasoning...fire away!

1. Homosexuality is not natural, much like left handedness.

This is ridiculous...I'm ambidexterous...so where would that leave me? Its even more rare than being left handed, so I guess that if left handedness is equated with Homosexuality I would be Satan incarnate according to you?

Edsinger, seriously now...are you here to discuss and learn or just to flame anyone that disagree's with you?

I would love nothing more that to call you what you truely are, but I believe that risking my first WARNING on you would be nothing more than a waste of my time.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
WOW.

Of all my years on ATS I have to say that this is the dumbest thread I've ever read. I mean I've seen some # posted on ATS, but this one is the Heavyweight Champion of #. I am sickened and disgusted at some of the comments made in this thread. Just when I thought I've seen some stupid stuff in my life, along comes this thread to remind me how f**ing stupid and ignorant some people can be.

Oh and Grady....

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ocelot...I couldn't have said it better myself!

PS- I love that picture. I have seen it before on another forum I frequent...absolutely hilarious picture

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Ocelot...I couldn't have said it better myself!

PS- I love that picture. I have seen it before on another forum I frequent...absolutely hilarious picture

LOL! Thanx. You know me Im all about teh funnay.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Of all my years on ATS I have to say that this is the dumbest thread I've ever read.

Come on! This thread is:

Be scared America. Very scared. The next thing you know, your belt will match your shoes!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Let's read the titles of Grady's unbiased approach shall we:

[...]

Awww, you're right Grady that is unbiased.

Interesting to note that you started your thread in response to another as well.

I have stated that those who have material to post may do so. Those who feel inclined can write their own material. I decided, based upon another thread, to research a topic that was broached there and these links are what I came up with.

I did not go looking specifically for this material, but there it is. Would you like to do some research and maybe find something enlightening that I missed.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Be scared America. Very scared. The next thing you know, your belt will match your shoes!

OMG THE HORROR!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yea, except I don't have to look it up. It's called common sense and experience.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by ocelot
Just when I thought I've seen some stupid stuff in my life, along comes this thread to remind me how f**ing stupid and ignorant some people can be.

originally posted by jazzerman
I would love nothing more that to call you what you truely are, but I believe that risking my first WARNING on you would be nothing more than a waste of my time.

Yeah...and gradyphilpott is the one filled with hate... *Note the sarcasm*

Oh, and Jazzerman... That link he posted to was a joke. The "Unnatural like being left handed" think...a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Yea, except I don't have to look it up. It's called common sense and experience.

Have a nice day.

OMG!! Sombody just got.....

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
*Edited for inappropriate comments*

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright guys, enough with the cute pictures and the inappropriate comments.

Keep this thread on topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
See, Grady and edsinger keeping claiming they love gays and don't hate them.

So what is their problem with them? First off, this "gay agenda" is either paranoia or the aspirations of a very few people. So are you gonna "punish" all homosexuals because you are paranoid or a small handful of them are going on a killing spree?

Also, THINK!!! Is it that hard, Grady and edsinger? Why on Earth would they even create a "gay agenda?"

You guessed it: because there are those who hate them and try to destroy them!

Amazing what thinking can do, huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Why on Earth would they even create a "gay agenda?"

You guessed it: because there are those who hate them and try to destroy them!

Amazing what thinking can do, huh?

Grady did not create a gay agenda. Grady was reading a thread when the subject or idea of an agenda was broached. Grady went to the internet and found what he found and decided to open a thread on the topic. Grady has been reticent on this subject by design, so don't let your "thinking" lead you astray.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Grady, I'm beginning to question your competency in posting and running threads.

You seem to have no idea what your purpose was in posting this. Seems like you had nothing better to do and just decided to drop this on ATS (which is pretty much all you do here).

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Alright guys, enough with the cute pictures and the inappropriate comments.

Keep this thread on topic.

I'm not seeing this as being on topic.

Grady, I'm beginning to question your competency in posting and running threads.

You seem to have no idea what your purpose was in posting this. Seems like you had nothing better to do and just decided to drop this on ATS (which is pretty much all you do here).

Keep the posts on topic please

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

My styles vary and in this particualar instance I chose not to impose a view. There is nothing wrong with that. I believe that their is a Homosexual agenda. No one or collectivity has no agenda. It is the nature of humans to have an agenda.

My agenda was to foster a discussion of the subject with minimal input. That seems to rub some people the wrong way or perhaps it is I who rub certain people the wrong way.

Have you anthing of substance to contribute?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Grady:Using Durkiem we can see that amending the constitution to ban marriage of different sexual orientation can lead to a social disruption; our organic complex in the soveriegnty of America would not only go against the social norm of the country.

Changing conditions as well as adjustment of life leads to dissatisfaction, conflict, and deviance. He observed that social periods of disruption (economic depression, for instance) brought about greater anomie and higher rates of crime, suicide, and deviance.

This is the norm, no ?

The condition of being free from restriction or control.

The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.

A right or immunity to engage in certain actions without control or interference

Deep

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do people have to be certified in posting and running threads on message boards on the Internet now? Whatever happened to freedom of speech? If you don't like what a poster has to say, you can of course reply, or ignore it and move on. But statements like these are the seeds that can grow into the weeds of censorship. And I'm vehemently against censorship.

As to the subject at hand... I just don't care if someone else is heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. As long as it involves consenting human adults over the age of 18, I don't care what anyone else does behind closed doors -- I'm just going to worry about what I do behind closed doors.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join