It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homosexual Agenda

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would like to say, Pauththeforth, thank you for stating what you did.
Pepsi, I would disagree with you fully. Like paul, I did grow up, in a normal family. Father in the military, mother full time housewife. I grew up thinking I was normal. Unlike Paul, I had no access to any adult material. But I was told about the human body. At the age of 13 I could tell you with accuracy about the function of the human body down to the scientific terms. Yet I still, as I grew up had no interest in women. None what so ever, to include trying unsucessfully to have sex with one. But still ma healthy. I would state, from my own experiences and listening to others, that being gay has to be a function of biology, if nothing more than the fact that most gay men, are attracted to other men and gay women are attracted by nature to other women. We are not horrid people, infact most that I know are quiet, tend to work hard like every other person out there. I do not advertise that we are gay. We tend to keep a low profile, vote, do community service, work every day and just want what most people want, to be left alone, and not to have someone tell us that we are wrong. We are not monsters. We have moralities and follow the laws. Most of all, what we would like is simply acceptance that like you, we are a functional member of society at large, not some mentally sick person out there. That we do fulfill a function in the country and that we just, like everyone else, want to live and not be bothered, and to be equal.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
sdcigarpig, as I said before you do have the support of many straight people. It's unfortunately not as obvious as it should be, mainly because many people are cowed into conformity through the same peer pressure that makes many homosexual mens lives a misery.

We are out there though, and actively working for an equal future for all.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Grady, is it possible that the "gay agenda" consists of just wanting to be accepted by society? THey're not asking to be loved or for approval, just not to be harassed by anti-gay remarks, much as blacks don't like anti-black comments and women don't like mysogynist comments. The only reason I can see for you starting this thread is that you're afraid of this gay agenda you believe in. Are you truly afraid that they are going to come after you and do harm to you? If so, why? And if not, why on earth would you care about what a group you don't ahve anything to do with then? It just sounds like more hate speech to me, it has no point or reason for being other than to incite others to hate.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Grady, is it possible that the "gay agenda" consists of just wanting to be accepted by society?

Yes, that's possible.

The only reason I can see for you starting this thread is that you're afraid of this gay agenda you believe in.

Which agenda would that be?

Are you truly afraid that they are going to come after you and do harm to you?

No, but what makes you so sure that they haven't or even that I am not gay.

It just sounds like more hate speech to me, it has no point or reason for being other than to incite others to hate.

Oh, here we go again. Play the hate card. That always enhances the discussion.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You homosexuals and homosexual supporters can pick on these blind faith christians but you can not dispute evolution you see it every day all around you and it is a proven fact. homosexuals want to say they have no choice they are genetically flawed. Ok I can accept that as a evolutionist because I know as a genetically flawed species your faith is already sealed and the history of evolution proves it. And the history is, Homosexual behavior has always been a genetic dead end there is no homosexual "branch line" in the human race and If there was a homosexual "branch line" , mankind would have already died out. You should be a little nicer to the christians for altering homosexual evolution by trying to keep their genetically flawed children in their blind faith and having them have children before their genetic flaws take control.With out the christians your species would already be extinct. If the christians would just wake up and let their genetically flawed children go the homosexuals would eventually be extinct.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
personally i have no problem with gays, what rights they want, or what they do in their own homes.

3325 said:

Ok I can accept that as a evolutionist because I know as a genetically flawed species your faith is already sealed and the history of evolution proves it. And the history is, Homosexual behavior has always been a genetic dead end

now totally ignoring the fact that he's seemingly implying that he isn't a human being, he brings up genetic dead ends and evolution.
my belief is....that it may be a possibility that homosexuality occurs naturally in species with immense groups in a sort of population control. of course that's my own idea and opinion and isn't backed up by any scientific facts. i don't think they're evil, or that they are sinning when loving both emotionally and physically another person even if they are the same sex. that being said i personally have known homosexuals throughout my short life and none of them seemed evil or unnatural. i'm not homosexual but if my children were to be i wouldn't tell them it's wrong and that they shouldn't be who they are.

optimus

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
personally i have no problem with gays, what rights they want, or what they do in their own homes.

the fact that he's seemingly implying that he isn't a human being,

Oh Great Another genetically flawed human where did you get I said that ??

Your genetic flaw is you or Retarded

please don't have children you'll pass on your genetic flaw

you don't want to start on me because I'm not one of those nicey nice christians
remember I believe in evolution and evolution is survival of the fittest so I'm not going to be concerned about your genetically flawed feelings

Homosexual behavior has always been a genetic dead end there is no homosexual "branch line" in the human race and If there was a homosexual "branch line" , mankind would have already died out

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3325
Your genetic flaw is you or Retarded

please don't have children you'll pass on your genetic flaw

you don't want to start on me because I'm not one of those nicey nice christians

Nicey nice or not, I believe if you keep this type of crap up, you won't be on this site for very long. Saves me from having to use the ignore button.

BTW, when calling someone else "retarded", it usually behoves the poster to check their spelling and grammar. Kinda makes it look hypocritical if you don't. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Back on topic please. 3325 has been referred to the T&C, so now let's get back to the discussion!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well I am not gay so I cannot say no homosexual thinks that way, but wow, that group needs to be locked up.. that is a messed up group there..

Not all homosexuals think like that, most likely the majority do not.. there are some evil people in all groups and that happens to be one group of people giving the larger group a bad name..

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi there, well, for one, I am gay. And, I've never even heard of any gay agenda until now, and I've not even bothered to delve in to it too much, because simply, it doesn't interest me. I am attracted to the same sex - with no choice, anyone that thinks it is a choice really shouldn't even try to argue being homosexual is wrong, because they clearly have no idea about it anyway.

I am personally not interested in marriage. If was straight, I wouldn't be either. Marriages always tend to go sour, some people are lucky however. But personally, marriage is just another construct by the human race, and doesn't have any interest for me. But if others want to get wed, then that is fine by me. You won't see me throwing myself down the aisles demanding the event comes to a stand still.

Also, I am not interested in this "gay pride" scenario either. I am gay, but no need to make a parade over it, because that just continues to create a divide than make things equal in my eyes.

People seem to have a notion also that people have to have been through a traumatic event to be homosexual, not true at all. I actually knew there was something "different" about me when I was about 4...I eventually grew older to realise I was gay. It doesn't feel unatural to me, neither did I have to accept it, I always have been. In fact when I hear people say they found it hard to accept they were gay, it seems somewhat alien to me.

The only agenda I have, if any, is to be allowed to have a job, and get on with my life!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
that group needs to be locked up.. that is a messed up group there..

Pandora's box was opened and the warnings where loud and clear not to open it.

You or repeating history the words you are speaking today are the same words that was spooking in the past about gays

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Everyone has an agenda. And in every 'group' of people there are different subgroups and each of those subgroups have an agenda.

Nothing is as it seems. Seriously. It's all a big game.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Everyone has an agenda. And in every 'group' of people there are different subgroups and each of those subgroups have an agenda.

Nothing is as it seems. Seriously. It's all a big game.

I Agree

Albert Einstein wrote, "The problems that exist in the world today can not be solved by the level of thinking that created them

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Seeing as it's been close to a year, if not more since I posted on
this thread, I'll make a refresher post.

Now, I believe in evolution, I believe that homosexuality, or rath-
er the prefering of the same sex over the opposite, is a natural
part of evolution, and that it plays a role in our evolution.

As we have seen before, homosexuality is not human exclusive,
it's been observed in other primates, canines, felines, penguins
and a whole host of other animals.

I myself am bisexual, though I prefer males 70% of the time,
and I am male by the way, however, this does not mean I am
flawed in some way.

It's my opinion that there is no such thing as straight/heterosex-
uality or gay/homosexuality, rather we, and all other animals are
bisexual to various extents depending on the individual.

[edit on 10/11/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Seeing as it's been close to a year, if not more since I posted on
this thread, I'll make a refresher post.

Now, I believe in evolution, I believe that homosexuality, or rath-
er the prefering of the same sex over the opposite, is a natural
part of evolution, and that it plays a role in our evolution.

As we have seen before, homosexuality is not human exclusive,
it's been observed in other primates, canines, felines, penguins
and a whole host of other animals.

I myself am bisexual, though I prefer males 70% of the time,
and I am male by the way, however, this does not mean I am
flawed in some way, in fact I consider myself to be better than
most people, but thats for different reasons.
It's my opinion that there is no such thing as straight/heterosex-
uality or gay/homosexuality, rather we, and all other animals are
bisexual to various extents depending on the individual.

Homosexual behavior has always been a genetic dead end there is no homosexual "branch line" in the human race and If there was a homosexual "branch line" , mankind would have already died out

[edit on 11-10-2006 by 3325]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You know considering you're saying that repeating history
will lead to disaster, you sure repeat yourself alot.

As I said, I don't believe that there is such a thing as true
homosexuality, or true heterosexuality.

I don't pretend to know why you seem to have gone down the
road of belief on the subject that you have, but it really is reme-
nescent of religious dogma, just using the science it hates so much,
not saying that's the case with you, I'm just pointing out an interes-
ting coincidense.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
As I said, I don't believe that there is such a thing as true
homosexuality, or true heterosexuality.

Evolution does not work that way you don't have the ability to choose.
Homosexuals are a genetically flawed species
Because being gay clearly makes individuals less likely to pass on their genes. Passing on the genes is what evolution is all about The Truth Hurts

No Hate Just The Truth

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3325
Evolution does not work that way you don't have the ability to choose.

I did'nt say there was any choosing involved, it's a natural choice
whether one likes one gender more than the other, or both the same.

Homosexuals are a genetically flawed species.

People who have homosexual tendencies are'nt a seperate species,
they/we're human, just like people who show more heterosexual
tendencies.

Because being gay clearly makes individuals less likely to pass on their genes.

Yes, one who tends to show homosexual preferences is less likely to
pass on their genetic material, but it does'nt mean that they won't,
naturally or artificialy.

Passing on the genes is what evolution is all about The Truth Hurts.

No, evolution is about the continuation of the species, and creating
as perfect a species as possible.

And humanity has pretty much reached a point where we are'nt going
to change very much physically wqithout some very exotic event
occuring.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
you can argue your point all you want . the fact is flawed species never has and never will have a genetic line. this has already been proven

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join