It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homosexual Agenda

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Saying it's "sociological" then relying on the Bible for the rest of your 'point' and expecting everything else to suddenly fall into place in everyone's mind doesn't work...

Extrapolation of personal belief gained soley from childhood teaching, based on, at the core of it, nothing more than the region of birth doesn't translate to everyone else. Everyone else lives.... everywhere else.

It's a wide, wide, wide, world.

Saying that, I completely agree with this:

Not everyone who espouses a religion and its precepts bothers to employ logic, but because something is grounded in religion doesn't make it illogical.

And.. I'm not an atheist btw .

[edit on 9-2-2006 by kegs]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well I am an advocate of tolerance, but I don't have to tolerate the ignorant of any affiliation....gay, christian, athiest, etc...

Now that said, and not going into the religious moral/immoral issues of homosexuality, I am annoyed with some of the agendas of those who feel it necessary to teach grade school children about homesexuality... before they really understand sexuality at all! Thats just inappropriate.

But what disturbs me in the education field politically, is when any group is granted special rights just because it is a minority and can exhort positions by claiming protection from discrimination for that reason.

A few years back I was reviewing the notes of a lesbian conference where young female teachers were encouraged to take positions and then after a reasonable amount of time, proclaim their sexual orientation as lesbian openly and thus ensure their tenure...I had to re-read it to see if that was really what they were promoting, and sadly it was.

It even went on to say why it was important to be openly gay AFTER getting a position, for the benefit of students learning tolerance as well as a reason of ensuring tenure on the basis of being considered discrimination if ,after they become open about their sexual orientation, tenure was denied, not offered etc...they were assured in most cases, "coming out" would ensure it.

I don't care what minority or cause you have, that is exthortion.

Those are my gripes on the "homosexual agendas"...and let me state... of some.

I've had gay friends-male and female-who had no agendas...just a different sexuality

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for your input into this discussion. Much of what passes for a homosexual agenda is not discussed openly, but takes place at "academic seminars." I learned this the hard way by signing up for all manner of clinical workshops, only to be bombarded by a Marxist diatribe for four hours. I think that this is something that many don't understand or refuse to admit. The methodology behind the feminist movement and the gay rights movements is taken right out of the Marxists how-to manual.

I once ran across a pamphlet brought back from a seminar which I was unable to attend. It was a handbook on how government Social Workers Social Workers can shield illegal aliens from the lNS. This mentality permeates virtually all elements of American life and always comes dressed up as progressive social policy.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Thank you for your input into this discussion. Much of what passes for a homosexual agenda is not discussed openly, but takes place at "academic seminars."

There are so much you can learn from those seminars....I once had a teacher tell me "To change the system, you must use the system" and took it further to just tell me that being on the "inside" is alot easier than trying to look from that ouside in and wonder what is going on.

So I have often looked into matters, especially a suge in homosexual agendas in the education system. It somes often in the form of promoting tolerance AND ensuring the safety of the children. Citing the implied dangers of violence towards homeosxual students and thorugh education ensuring it wont happen at that school...

so the education begins, even by reluctant teachers at first...and tolerance is taught...and soon homosexuality talked more and more about and promoted, as well as symbols of hoosexualit, y and favoritism towards children who "come out of the closet" and takle such a big step...

well, I wont go on, but there is certainly some homosexual people with a very homosexual agenda, and there are pamplets, posters, and how to manuals and seminars for teachers, educators and administrators that far surpass "teaching tolerance"

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oh what joy, more clowns for the Circus.

Thankfully the Circus; even to the youngest of children, is getting really, really, old.

None of you remember when women were terrorists then?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
kegs-speaking of clowns-what ignorant clown-like statements you make-mine are at least factual.

It is a fact there are agendas of some homosexuals, some Christian evangelists, some muslims, etc.

it is just a plain and simple fact that many groups just simply have extreme groups within them with blatant agendas. Homosexuals are no different.

it's ignorant not to see that fact, or think it's all about homophobia or gay-bashing etc... and basically intolerant not to admit to it, or discuss it, or attack those that do...talk about acting like a clown.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is one thing you can never expect from kegs' responses to this discussion--lucidity. Sad, really.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

There is one thing you can never expect from kegs' responses to this discussion--lucidity. Sad, really.

lmao.

Superbly, stupendously, fantastic. Seriously.

An opinion based entirely on bigotry and hearsay, exemplified by the "I once knew someone that had a hard time with those filthy 'insert insult here' gays" last couple of posts...

.. and you accuse me of having no lucidity to my argument.

Comedy Gold.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by kegs]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say i'm not for gay people, i'll be opened to anithing but not this.
It's rong naturaly, it's rong moraly, it's rong in any way you put it.
Simply man was not created for other man to togle in bed with.
If being gay is a good thing what would hapen if the planet was gay? we would
all be boren incuabted or what?
They can do it I dont care I just dont want any of them going and kissing in front of my future kids while my kids eat a pice of ice cream on the street.
This thing is not genetic, it's what you see when u'r young and how you grow up when u'r a small boy, it's influence, It's a anomaly, it's a killer to humman nature, they cant procreate and give birth, it's just rong.
I dont blame them for being gay, I just dont want them around me and around my family, what ever they do it's their busines.

1 Gay people cant build a family, how are you going to build a family, I think kids are needed for a family, what is a family with out kids?

2 Aids relate isues are strong related with gay people and this is not just nothing, I belive their the main reason for spreading aids.

3 I'm sorry to say but it's not only sexual life that is difrent but behavior as well, to be a woman you must act diferent, it's a mixture betwen a woman and something strange that results only danger, it's not a genuine woman of course, it's a wana be +something else.

There might be an agenda but not coming from gay people, maybe from out side of it to spread gay fashon, I have seen an increase in that it's all around us.
It might be from the people in the dark giving orders.

1 You spread gay style you spread aids (cut the population size)
2 You alter peoples minds (if he is gay he is diferent so he can accept something diferent easyear)

[edit on 3-3-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Was that post for real?

I mean, if I wanted to make a satirical post lampooning the anti-gay squad I couldn't have written it much better.

Wow.

I hope for your sake that was satire.

I mean, you do know there's a 'w' in "wrong" at least..? Don't you...?

Wow.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by kegs]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Was that post for real?

I mean, if I wanted to make a satirical post lampooning the anti-gay squad I couldn't have written it much better.

Wow.

I hope for your sake that was satire.

I mean, you do know there's a 'w' in "wrong" at least..? Don't you...?

Wow.

I dont see any arguments
Just a buch of talk.

I think it's up to us to teach our kids to grow up proper.
That thing with genetic stuff has been proved rong.
It's just like what's u'r fethish, you get it when you are small.
I'm not sayng kill them all, I say let them live and in the future let's be more careful on how our kids grow up.
What you do as a kid will mark you for the rest of your life.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You really are a gift from the Gods.

Please, keep going, I implore you.

I'm know I'm reaching here, but maybe, just maybe, you might understand the fact that even though homosexuals can't reproduce, they still exist.

I know that might be a bit of a puzzler for you, but take my word for it, it's true.

What do you suppose we do then?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Ok, this ws the first stuff I came to when waking this morning and I did have to LMAO at that kegs-thank you-I do need some comedic relief in life at times especially after reading the likes of posts you were responding to.

I'm know I'm reaching here, but maybe, just maybe, you might understand the fact that even though homosexuals can't reproduce, they still exist.

Though to stay on topic I will add, of course they exist but so do agendas....homosexual ones, evangelical ones, atheist ones, animal rights ones, and even heterosexual homophobic ones!

People have got to stop ignorantly jusdging masses of people by a few who associate themselves with or can be identified with. Can people please understand that

For example-I am very heterosexual. Nothing anyone could do or say from the opposite sex could change that... (and a few have tried
)however, being hetero, and even in beleiving there is an actual "homosexual agenda" doesn't mean that I should be identified with the "homophobic sexist cokeheads" (sorry, thats really just a song title and I couldn't resist) but seriously, just because I am hetero and believe there is a homosexual agenda doesn't mean I think all homosexuals are *IN* on that agenda, any more than I am in on some gay bashing one.

I think people miss this point. and I want to make it clear for two reasons:

1. this thread is about the homosexual agenda-and I think it should be pointed out though it exists it is not representiing the agenda of all gays!

and I have to add to think AIDS is a gay agenda...OMG, if we could possibly vote for the WAY ABOVE NORMAL IGNORANCE that would be where my vote would lie-that is simply ludicrous....yes, they engineered it, developed it, and through homosexual acts intend to spread it as they want to kill themselves off. :shk:

where was I? Oh yes...second point...

2. someone (ahem) who believes in agendas-even in the possibility of the/a "homosexual agenda" does not make that person an ignorant homophobic gay basher

ok one more...

3. to think it is wrong, biased, prejudiced, or politically incorrect to speak of a homosexual agenda, but discuss theories of otehr possible agendas or conspiracies is ignorant. Any group however that group is identified will have some within them with a cause...be it the majority or the minority well organized or rebells without reason, and if people can't accept that-even in their own politics, religion, sexual orientation, etc-that to me is blind ignorance

[edit on 3-3-2006 by think2much]

[edit on 3-3-2006 by think2much]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I know that might be a bit of a puzzler for you, but take my word for it, it's true.

What do you suppose we do then?

We do nothing, we let them do what they do and in the future wach our kids
closer.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Watch our kids closer? What are you talking about? "No little Johnny, get that out of your....!" The human body is a complex mix of chemicals and hormones that control our behaviors, I don't think a gay man has any more choice about his preference, than we do about being straight. It's not a fetish, it's a biological mandate. I don't see how the genetic issue was disproven, it may not be possible to pass down the "gay" gene, but somebody may certainly have an inherent imbalance of hormones that may contribute to their sexual preference.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Watch our kids closer? What are you talking about? "No little Johnny, get that out of your....!" The human body is a complex mix of chemicals and hormones that control our behaviors, I don't think a gay man has any more choice about his preference, than we do about being straight. It's not a fetish, it's a biological mandate. I don't see how the genetic issue was disproven, it may not be possible to pass down the "gay" gene, but somebody may certainly have an inherent imbalance of hormones that may contribute to their sexual preference.

Little jonny plays with little ken they are friends.
Ken toches jonny by acident and they dont understand it.
It's not the first time that hapens, thats because some parents dont do sexual education with kids.
Imagine what an impact would have on the kids if 2 man would frech kiss in frot of them.
Sexual education is important, most parents evoid it.
This thing with genetics is just an excuse.
We are not boren speaking are we?
It's all in the brain, everything hapens in the brain sex included, you have stimulents in u'r brain, for food , for sex, for crying , for lafing, for everything.
Your brain starts to develope when u'r young and starts recording.
The first pices of information that it gets are among the most important ones
because they can be imprinted forever in u'r subcostient projected by u'r brain at constant rate which means what is imprinted in your subcostient becomes a fantasy (you do dream of it awake and sleeping)
Nothing that it cant be fixed but for that to hapen your kids must know diferent aspects from the start.

How about I love to do it with animals?do you think that is genetic?
There are people out there that does that, it's mentaly disorder, he likes cows so he go's and does it with them, at some point something went rong.
People will flip.
Why do people kill people and become criminals, is that gentic too?

It's all how you grow up.

If you teach a kid to kill he will kill.
If you teach a kid to be homosexual he will be homosexual.
If you teach a kid to study he will study.
If you teach a kid to be a fanatic (look in the middle east they start them young real young) he will become that.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Little jonny plays with little ken they are friends.
Ken toches jonny by acident and they dont understand it.
It's not the first time that hapens, thats because some parents dont do sexual education with kids.

Oh my god, you are seriously twisted. Neither little Johnny nor Ken would think as far into it as you have. All little boys are curious about their bodies, but not in a sexual way like you seem to think. That doesn't start until adolescence. I agree sex ed is important, but not for little children, they're not ready for that yet.

Imagine what an impact would have on the kids if 2 man would frech kiss in frot of them.

I've never seen two men french kiss when I was a kid, where exactly would small kids see such a thing?

Sexual education is important, most parents evoid it.

At the right age.

This thing with genetics is just an excuse.

Utter BS. This is a cliche question, but when did you choose between being gay or straight? When I see a good looking female, I know that's what I want, there's no question. As a straight man I know there's no way in hell I would ever even think about another man, biologically I couldn't.

WASHINGTON - The brains of homosexual men respond more like those of women when reacting to a chemical derived from the male sex hormone, new evidence of physical differences related to sexual orientation.

The finding, published in Tuesday’s issue of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, shows differences in physiological reaction to sex hormones.

Researchers led by Ivanka Savic at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, exposed heterosexual men and women and homosexual men to chemicals derived from male and female sex hormones. These chemicals are thought to be pheromones, molecules known to trigger responses such as defense and sex in many animals.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

We are not boren speaking are we?

What does that have to do with natural sexual preference, at all?

It's all in the brain, everything hapens in the brain sex included, you have stimulents in u'r brain, for food , for sex, for crying , for lafing, for everything.

Now you're getting it.

Your brain starts to develope when u'r young and starts recording.
The first pices of information that it gets are among the most important ones
because they can be imprinted forever in u'r subcostient projected by u'r brain at constant rate which means what is imprinted in your subcostient becomes a fantasy (you do dream of it awake and sleeping)
Nothing that it cant be fixed but for that to hapen your kids must know diferent aspects from the start.

These things have nothing to do with one's natural chemical reactions to hormones.

How about I love to do it with animals?do you think that is genetic?
There are people out there that does that, it's mentaly disorder, he likes cows so he go's and does it with them, at some point something went rong.

That is more of a fetish, unlike homosexuality, it is extremely uncommon, and is probably a result of a traumatic childhood. So yes, take care of your children, they may or may not be gay, but they probably won't bang cows.

People will flip.
Why do people kill people and become criminals, is that gentic too?

Not genetic in the sense it's passed down from ancestors, but there are many who have chemical imbalances that make them violent, are you denying that?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think that those who are attracted to children and members of the same sex can do nothing about that attraction. I do believe that that is innate and possibly genetic, but there are other factors that could influence such attractions prior to birth such as hormonal imbalances and such. In that sense, one's attractions are not preferences. It is the behavior that one chooses in response to such attractions that is a preference. Married people don't lose their attraction to other members of the opposite sex, as statistics, observation and personal experience tell us. Those who remain faithful to their spouses, however, choose not to respond to those attractions or channel those feelings toward their spouses.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Oh my god, you are seriously twisted. Neither little Johnny nor Ken would think as far into it as you have. All little boys are curious about their bodies, but not in a sexual way like you seem to think. That doesn't start until adolescence. I agree sex ed is important, but not for little children, they're not ready for that yet.

I dont belive that.
Like you say they are curios but things can go rong, they can understand it diferent and turn out diferent.

I've never seen two men french kiss when I was a kid, where exactly would small kids see such a thing?

Well yes you never seen them.
It does not happen every day, but it hapens, it does not have to hapen to you, what are you god?
It will hapen at random with random people sometimes you dont see everything.
And with the where it would hapen that would be in public, regular people kiss in publlic so gay people would do so too.

That is more of a fetish, unlike homosexuality, it is extremely uncommon, and is probably a result of a traumatic childhood. So yes, take care of your children, they may or may not be gay, but they probably won't bang cows.

how is that to say that it's not fetish , that homosexuality is not fetish
Well doing the cow is sex isnt it?
So how do you separate 2 events that are the same in acts.

Not genetic in the sense it's passed down from ancestors, but there are many who have chemical imbalances that make them violent, are you denying that?

There are people that were violent as kids and when they grew up they became calmer.
There are people that were picked upon when they were little and they became violent , it's all related to the growning up factor.
People can change that is for sure.

Ps do you think people in prison doing what they do , do you think it's genetic too
When all the sudden they decide to make some guy his girl.
Picking up the sope
I dont see any genetics there.
People can become gay in many ways, prison is one of them.

And about the recivers in your brain, they can be influenced as well.
It's alll about teaching and geting it right from the begining.

What do you do if your son that has 6 years old comes and ask you, "what is that father?"
Boys become sexual active early.
BE honest with us and tell us when did you start you know what
5?
6? 7?
There are people that sustain" never done it" I belive you are one of them.
About education.
It's Just like smoking "it's a bad thing" but you do tell your kids about it dont you.
Just like that you can begin telling them in a lighter form , so they can make the right choice, you dont need to get in to details till later when they are older but you got to tell them in a way so you know it will set them on the right road, so he will get a sort of the picture but not all and has he grows up bit by bit you can tell him more.
This si very important, most parents evoid such conversations.
Just like with math and studys you work with your kids on it they do good.
But one thing is left out and we let our kids lose we dont tell them anithing about it and before we know they turn gay or they go on rapeing girls or who knows what.
We dont even try 15%
I know it would make a diference.
It's sad how some profit from ignorance and turn it in to a agenda for their own.
It's all about being ignorant , some are profiting from it.
There is a gay agenda, not made by gay people but by people out side the gay circle.
It's in their intrest to see as many gay as posible, it's a blessing for them.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Married people don't lose their attraction to other members of the opposite sex, as statistics, observation and personal experience tell us. Those who remain faithful to their spouses, however, choose not to respond to those attractions or channel those feelings toward their spouses.

But that's different in the sense that they were attracted to their spouse at one time, even if things got old. Their hormonal impulses lead them to be together originally. Imagine for a moment if it were the other way around, and being gay was the norm, you are attracted to females but everybody thinks it's wrong. Would you have sex with a man against your natural attraction to women? I sure wouldn't, it would be impossible. I'd imagine the same goes for gay men.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join