It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homosexual Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
...show the odds of a gay man being a pedofile are greater, much greater than a hetro one.

Oh, come on.

Look up sexual abuse statistics, ed.

Between 1 in 3 and 1 in 4 girls will experience childhood sexual abuse.
Between 1 in 5 and 1 in 6 boys will experience childhood sexual abuse.

Now, if significantly more girls are being abused, how does that account for your claim that homosexual men are more likely to abuse young boys?

Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I pity you Sir, you are a closed minded fool. I am wishing a gay child on you, I only hope one or all of your kids are GAY.

....but it is good to point out that the act itself is a sin.
So is not loving all equally.

Well first, close minded is the excuse you attempt to label me with, but it is false.....If you only knew. As for my kids, I highly doubt this would happen because they are not being raised to think that it is ok and not a sin. If one turned out to be, that would also make them a sinner. I would still love them but yet point out to them that they are sinning against God in an act that God was very specific about.

I guess the arguement boils down to this, there are those who think people are born gay, and there are those who dont. I think the analogy earlier of being born a thief is very well put. If one is born in the slums and has struggled to fill his belly, he might steal to eat, just like if a little girl is raised by feminists freaks, they will grow up hating men, and therefore probably be lesbians.....environment plays a much bigger role in this than does genes....

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What about all the people that are straight in your church that are touching and doing what ever they want to kids?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger I am wishing a gay child on you, I only hope one or all of your kids are GAY.
At least he'll be artistic and have good fashion sense.
I'm wondering... how may gay people have you actually interacted with?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

...show the odds of a gay man being a pedofile are greater, much greater than a hetro one.

Oh, come on.

Now, if significantly more girls are being abused, how does that account for your claim that homosexual men are more likely to abuse young boys?

Deny ignorance.

In fact, I used to post the pedophile/sex crimes statistics on Internet for my city for many years. I read through all the crimes and I looked at all the faces. Only 1 in 100 was a man abusing a boy (and there was one rare case of a woman abusing a girl.)

99 percent of the abuses were men abusing little girls.

Now, frankly, I don't see "guy abusing little girl" as a homosexual agenda. I'm pretty darn sure I know what homosexual men like (since we have one in our extended family and I have a number in my circle of friends.) I'd say that "little girls" score somewhat lower on their "sexual object interest list" than, say, George Bush.

And he scores pretty darn low in the sexual interest category for gays.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I guess the arguement boils down to this, there are those who think people are born gay, and there are those who dont. I think the analogy earlier of being born a thief is very well put. If one is born in the slums and has struggled to fill his belly, he might steal to eat, just like if a little girl is raised by feminists freaks, they will grow up hating men, and therefore probably be lesbians.....environment plays a much bigger role in this than does genes....

No, not really. Though, usualy, we are a product of our enviroment, no conclusive studies have determined wether or not homosexuality is a by-product of x enviroment. A child born in the slums can turn out to be leader; i.e, countless indian guru's. And, in the case of Dick Cheney, a child grown in a conservative Christian family can turn out to be gay...

This is a stupid thread that will only end up with tainted hearts.

Deep

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Oh, come on.

Deny ignorance.

Look this particular subject is one in which I watch closely.

I am not saying all pedofiles are gay...nor all gay are pedofiles.

What I am saying is that the likelyhood of a pedofile being a homosexual man is much higher than if a hetrosexual man. FACT. Edit: when the abuse is boys.

ANd since we are on the subject, I have already mentioned in a couple of threads with no answer.

NAMBLA - A group of homosexual men that promote sexual relations with young boys.

Sickened?

You should be....but why?

The Democratic National Convention is not sickened by this. Nambla has its own platform at the DNC every year.

It is the agenda of these poeple to normalize the acts, that in just plain english are not normal.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What I am saying is that the likelyhood of a pedofile being a homosexual man is much higher than if a hetrosexual man. FACT.

Where are you deriving these facts from ?

What exactly is wrong with NAMBLA ? Can men not enjoy sexual relations with younger boys ? In what natural law are you deriving otherwise ?

Deep

[edit on 16-10-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Personal experience?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You know what?
I'm not done talking here.

Sit your close-minded selves down and let me tell you a story.

I grew up with a gay uncle and his (adult) partner of many, many years as integral parts of my life.
For my 6th birthday they gifted me with a dozen "classic" pieces of literature inlcuding "The Time Machine," "Oliver Twist," "Great Expectations," etc.
When I was 14, they helped get me off the drugs I turned to because a very non-gay adult abused me for years.
And I'd probably be dead now if it weren't for the emotional support those two provided.

I don't want any sympathy in response to my story.
I've got nothing but utter acceptance and peace with myself. I was victimized by a *real* pedophile and it was members of the same group some of you people are trying to villianize who helped me get to that point.

Welcome to the real world, folks.
If you continue to exist in your blind ignorance, I pity you.
Trust me. This existance is much happier if you accept yourself and accept those you share this Earth with.
You must be angry, miserable curs if you truly feel this way about that which you can't be bothered to understand.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Like anything and everything, you get what you look for.

Every group of people have defectes.

The white man, they Hate, because they think the are better.

Do you happen to have a link to this FACT?

I would be intrested in readiing this fact. Also Please do find a off the wall web-site, and try to pass it as fact. I think that is grounds for banning, I need you hear so I can always have a reminder of how people can be. I dont every want to slip away like this.

I dont think I will, but I like to have reminders.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

GIGANTIC copy-and-paste from another site removed.
Warning applied.
This member should know better.

Here is the information in the post:
www.bidstrup.com...
.....The most homophobic person just might be homosexual. Having internalized all of society's condemnation of homosexuality, some homosexuals join the fray and actively persecute those that are open and honest about their homosexuality. Why do they do this? Jealousy, self-hatred. I have to wonder, after all, why the issue of homosexuality stirs up such anger and emotion within some people -- I mean, it seems to be such a big deal to some people....why don't these people just shrug it off like I do, or others do...I mean I have my own life to live, my own problems without worrying about what other people are doing in their bedroom.... why should I care...why do these people that hate homosexuals, care so vehemently, about what they do!? Homophobic people are afraid. Fear comes from uncertainty; we are afraid of the dark because we don't know what secrets the dark might be hiding. Many homophobic people are afraid of homosexuals, afraid of how it challenges their beliefs and culture. Homophobic people are insecure. Maybe homophobic people are emotionally and psychologically insecure, afraid of thinking new thoughts or exploring new ideas, rigid and judgmental, the sort of people who believe love has to be earned and that love can be regulated and turned on and off like a water faucet. Such people, I suspect, come from unhappy backgrounds. Maybe they grew up believing that to be loved meant one had to follow a certain set of rules, had to please, had to be accommodating. Such people live in the fear that love can be withdrawn at any time. I often wonder about people who hate....what happened to them to make them so hateful and judgmental of others?

[edit on 10/16/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sometimes some threads just render me speechless, and after reading all that propaganda Grady I will say no more.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sometimes some threads just render me speechless, and after reading all that propaganda Grady I will say no more.

There are time that I read some of this stuff that I feel like my IQ had dropped several points just for having read it!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by marg6043

There are time that I read some of this stuff that I feel like my IQ had dropped several points just for having read it!

Ditto to that!

My hate level toward the people that think just because someones orientation is different that they shouldnt have the same rights as heterosexuals rises so much. It sickens me...

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

What exactly is wrong with NAMBLA ? Can men not enjoy sexual relations with younger boys ? In what natural law are you deriving otherwise ?

I sure as hell hope you are NOT serious!@

As for the posts below, I posted a link but you will just cut down the site. As the moderator stated above, it was a hetro that did the damage in his case. The greater number of these occurances are by Hetro men to girls, but that is just sheer volume. Maybe if you looked at the odds a a homosexual man being a pedophile as greater than a non-hetro.

As for the comment about me with a personal experience, well depends on what you call experience. When I was 12 I was in a bus station and an ols man tried to get me to go 'home' with him. I was by myself and I knew exactly what this #stick was up to. He left very fast when I stood up and repeated his question and looked around and said this guy isnt right?

Someone in my family was abused by an older uncle, it has caused scars as I am sure is expected. All sexual predators should be shot, well maybe not shot but made to never do it again, castration comes to mind.

Women very rarely do these things...agreed.

Look I have been around homosexual men and woman and it really is hard to tell becuase they are just normal people mostly, it is the ones who want the whole world to see the gayness and recoginize it a normal that caused the problems. Its whne they have an agenda that the problems arise unless the dress gives it away

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My freinds, we are still yet to abhor the asexual crowd in society.

Edsinger,

Yes, i was quite serious; what exactly is wrong with man/boy relationships, and, what constitutes one ? And, being that many members pay homage to natural law, how is it against the teachings of mother nature ?

Deep

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
My hate level toward the people that think just because someones orientation is different that they shouldnt have the same rights as heterosexuals rises so much. It sickens me...

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

And by rights you mean? To won a house, hold a job, vote, buy a car, go to a movie...in all these I agree..

Marry? NO

Why are civil unions different? That would get rid of the economical reasons for marriage. One could still where a ring and have a ceramony.

Just what is it about the word marriage? done by a preacher?, a certificate? Or is it the recognition by society that what they participate in is just as normal as a man/woman marriage?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

done by a preacher?, a certificate? Or is it the recognition by society that what they participate in is just as normal as a man/woman marriage?

Your preachers are having sex with little boys and are "straight".

How do you know the guy the tried to pick you up was gay? Let me guess you just knew.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Yes, i was quite serious; what exactly is wrong with man/boy relationships, and, what constitutes one ?

This is sick.

Ok Barney Frank and a 15 year old boy. If you consider that ok, then fine, its a free country.....but there is a little thing that makes it wrong.

It is called the LAW. Even though BF got away with it by claiming it was consentual.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join