It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is more Evil God or the Devil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Man is the truest form of evil as well as the truest form of good. The devil is drinking coffee at Starbucks, bored as all get out. As for god, he's on prozac and now on extended leave for the duration. Can't say I really blame the guy.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
In the Olden Time all of God's creatures where animals alike and wild and free.
The ancient Human animal was wild and free as well.
It took no effort for the animals of the world to worship God. They just had to be. And that was all that was needed.

When the Human animal was genetically upgraded to "Modern Man" by an extraterrestrial species (aka Satan) not too long ago, we became "experienced" and moved on to believing and conceiving a more "visual" and "tangible" God (aka Satan). In a sense we "created" God (Satan) with our new found intellect.

So I would think Satan (aliens) is more evil, if not the very essence and the producer of this thing called evil.

God, our original God (before the upgrade) also the God of all of earths' creatures wants us to be sheep.

Satan (the god of modern man) wants us to destroy the earth, it's inhabitants and this "original god force" and then take over the universe with intellect, reason and control.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The story goes that the Devil is a fallen angel from heaven. So does that automatically make him the Evilest guy in town. What you Atsers reckon who is the more evil of the two, God or the Devil (satan).

To all the people who say "they don't exist, therefore this is a pointless question", you guys need to understand that this is an exercise in philosophy and your belief isn't required in order to participate. If I asked you guys who is cooler, Batman or Superman, you wouldn't just say "neither, they don't exist". Saying they don't exist doesn't matter. Even if you think the bible is fiction, you can still answer the question.

Ok, now back on topic. God has the higher murder toll. The higher rape toll. The higher torture toll. And he actually lied to Eve when Satan told her the truth about the apple. Satan said it would give her knowledge and God said it would kill her. What did it do? It gave her knowledge and God got scared so he punished them.

If nobody was around to tell me that God was the "good" one, I would never have pegged him as the good guy. Of course I'm talking about the Old Testament god and not Jesus. Jesus was a different story, completely. I'd actually like that guy and think he was definitely good. In fact, (in my view) he was God's biggest enemy as he turned his religion completely upside down.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The story goes that the Devil is a fallen angel from heaven. So does that automatically make him the Evilest guy in town. What you Atsers reckon who is the more evil of the two, God or the Devil (satan).

God is neither good nor evil. Good and evil are PERCEIVED to come from God. The sum of these two parts makes something beyond the divided pieces.

Satan is evil. He is a fractured god piece. In Reality satan doesn't exist. But in non-reality where he non-exists he is the archetype of evil, absolute evil.

So satan is "more" evil (not real) than God (all real).

Oh Satan is real alright and in reality he does exist, only in the spirit realm. Satan is the God of this system we live in. When God is ready, Satan will get the "##### pipe down" speech.

Satan is not part of Reality. That is why is called "fallen". Just like you and me. He's real as in really not in the kingdom. never was and never will be. How real is he in the context of God? Not at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join