Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What space did the universe expand into?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You can read EVERY POST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! I have ALWAYS stated my belief that Full Disclosure would be a DISASTER!

Split Infinity

That is because you don't have the necessary background knowledge to know the earth is possessed by inner earth demons. Everything that happens on the surface world is a sham/farce/nonsense. Humans are a slave population of the orion group. When you comprehend this you will view stuff differently. There are no sovereign countries, each and every one of them is a corporate fiction. That is why people pay taxes to the global investors and the central banks are private. WTF should anyone be a law abiding citizens when the puppet masters are above the law, commit various overt and covert atrocious acts, do not pay taxes themselves, oppress the population in ways we cannot even imagine, etc. They are luciferians, aka demon worshippers.

Iran is not the enemy. Iraq was not the enemy. They are/were pretexts for war. The military industrial complex is a major part of this global machine to depopulate humans. Reptillians do not like large numbers of humans conspiring for equality because apparently they think we can beat them. The earth IS hollow or semi-hollow, I care not arguing stupid semantics with you or anyone else. If you care to learn then you should.

Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider are not traitors as you so erroneously called one of them. THEY ARE HEROS! Without truth there is nothing but lies and more lies. It becomes a goddamn cancer that eats people up for breakfast.

I hope I am not wasting my time talking to people who are part of the conspiracy. I guess at least some open-minded people will pick up on this OLD NEWS!
edit on 1/10/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by ubeenhad

reply to post by spy66

Quantum fluctuations of the vacuum dont happen anymore huh?

or did you discover somewere without them, truley empty space? If you did, i wouldnt actually go there, you might not exist.

The thing is, we will never observe a absolute vacuum within our universe. Because of pressure.

Creating a absolute vacuum demands a very strong chamber to withstand the collapse/vacuum pressure.

But if you did understand what a absolute empty space is. It is not a vacuum but a absolute neutral volume of space.
A vacuum is something that we can only create with a chamber. Where we create a value of a empty volume/space. It will never be absolute because of the chamber.

Inherent properties of the vacuum we cannot get rid of. The vacuum is the vacuum.

And a vacuum has flucutations. A true vacuum has fluctuations. Its just how it is, it has nothing to do with a chamber or any other nonsesne your rambling about. Its fact.

There is no empty/space as you are emplying. atleast not without a theoretical model like string theory, then you have a 'bulk' and its still nothing like your describing. Were do you people get this stuff from. And were do you get off arguing it as fact. I understand being creative, and imaginative, but how can you debate objective, developed theory with your fantasies?
edit on 1-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

The string theory is a theory about the building blocks of our universe. Don't confuse our universe with a empty space. String theory is about particles within our universe. Our universe is not empty.

Before anything was created the infinite volume of space was absolutely empty. A absolute empty space is not a vacuum, it is a absolute neutral volume of space. It will act as a vacuum when a particle appears. But its still neutral non the less. Because, it is the particle that is changing and not the empty space. The empty space is just the catalyst for changes.

This volume of space could be looked upon as one single infinite string. This string has no motion, because something that is infinite must be stationary. Its a absolute constant and has no reason to have motion.

A true vacuum have no fluctuation. This vacuum is a true constant " a absolute constant" and have no motion. It is the particles within this neutral volume of space that fluctuate.

The vacuum of space is nothing like a vacuum chamber created inside a lab. Because the vacuum of space is not in a chamber, and that is a big difference. A difference you haven't comprehended yet. And that is why you don't understand the expansion of our universe or how it is built.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

Im on punked. I must be. Were the hell are you at Ashton, your a bitch.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

That is because you don't have the necessary background knowledge to know the earth is possessed by inner earth demons.

That explains EVERYTHING.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Mankind's eternal punishment - the quest for knowledge.

The more we learn, the less we know.

The closer we get, the further we find we are.

It will never end.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Cemus because: Hit Enter by mistake

edit on 1-10-2012 by Cemus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

If you feel fooled it is your own fault.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ubeenhad

If you feel fooled it is your own fault.

Ya, into debating with idiots.

Just to make a point, go read your first sentance about string theory. then take 5 minutes on google to find out why thats wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

We know our Universe to be FINITE as with the Hubble Telescope we are able to see it's size which across is ........
13.779 BILLION LIGHT YEARS. At a distance of 13.4 Billion Light Years we see the WMAP which is a wall of Microwave Radiation only 379,000 Light Years away from the BIG BANG. Between the WMAP and the Big Bang is a 379,000 Light Year Thick OCEAN OF SUPER HEATED PLASMA.

We have actually MAPPED OUR ENTIRE UNIVERSE and you can Google this Map.

www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

Split Infinity

Wow, just yesterday I started watching an interview with Brian Greene, and he says our universe is infinite. He actually says it a few times.

edit on 10/1/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Inherent properties of the vacume we cannot get rid of. The vacuum is the vacuum.

And a vacuum has flucutations. A true vacuum has flucuations. Its just how it is, it has nothing to do with a chamber or any other nonsesne your rambling about. Its fact.

what is a vacuum?

what are the fluctuations?

objectively,, why do the fluctuations occur?

Where do true vacuums exist,, and what CAUSES the fluctuations?

besides fluctuations,, in a "volume of vacuum" what else exists?

what is energy? what isnt energy? where are there no particles? in the space there are no particles, what exists?

edit on 1-10-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

First of all...you care more about your own selfish desire as you wrap an issue that goes way beyond complex...into POWER POINT STATEMENTS such as...THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!
ANY GOVERNMENTAL CREATED AGENCY WITHOUT OVERSIGHT IS CRIMINAL AND THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPRISED OF MONEY STEALING NWO OVERLORDS....etc...etc...et...Bull S#!%!

You are RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING! In about 7 Hours I will be on a plane traveling to a Country with the rest of my Team and there are people on this board who can confirm this...as even though I am in Perfect Shape...I am Older and I can no longer keep up with the 20 somethings. This will be my second to my last job. So...YES...I am part of an OVERALL PLAN which has ONE GOAL....STABILITY!

You can talk about what you think you want to know or have a right to know or even DEMAND TO KNOW...but once you actually KNOW...you will wish you did not know! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Although there is no definitive proof that a MULTIVERSE EXISTS....a very good line of LOGIC is being created by experimentation that it does. It would certainly help explain QUANTUM MECHANICS and in reality...THE MATH DICTATES IT MUST EXIST! That alone is a very good proof unto itself as there has never been an instance in HISTORY where a PROOF EXISTED that the MATH did not first dictate that it would.

It also would answer questions about subjects such as Psychics or Sensitives as Police and FBI have been using REAL PSYCHICS for years and their Mental ability to pierce the veils between Universal Realities within our Divergent Universal Group would explain alot! Split Infinity

My question is on quark pairs. I'm trying to find flaws in the idea because I have a feeling that people are claiming that there is some kind of intelligence within photons and other little buggers.

If photons turn into particles only when observed, just what does 'observed' mean? Is it just human observation? How about a movie camera, will that cause waves to turn into particles? How about a dog trained to look in the direction of flying photon waves? Is it just the viewing that causes this change, or is it really a matter of consciousness affecting the particles?

In the double-slit experiment, what good are the slits? If they are removed, an observed particle will still hit the back wall in a specific area, and an unobserved photon wave will still splash across the whole wall. Right?

In the quark pairs, if one part is being observed here, then it has gone from a wave to a particle. It then send this information instantaneously to the other part somewhere in the multiverse. What does THAT particle do with the information? Does it automatically turn into a particle? Does it do just the opposite and remain a wave?

So many questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by yourmaker
why cant it just always have existed? why is that question denied so harshly?

the space before the big bang existed infinitely and will always exist.
its beyond our comprehension as we are just appearing right in the middle and will die out just as quickly.

imo

The fact that it's still expanding faster than the speed of light strongly suggests it wasn't there before.

What if it expands and contracts in a endless loop? I was researching why people think the universe is flat when I stumbled upon the Orange theory:

Just interesting.

The orange theory makes the most sense to me. Much like the earth which seems flat until you manage to travel the entire circumferance to find out you are at the same place you started.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

Although there is no definitive proof that a MULTIVERSE EXISTS....a very good line of LOGIC is being created by experimentation that it does. It would certainly help explain QUANTUM MECHANICS and in reality...THE MATH DICTATES IT MUST EXIST! That alone is a very good proof unto itself as there has never been an instance in HISTORY where a PROOF EXISTED that the MATH did not first dictate that it would.

It also would answer questions about subjects such as Psychics or Sensitives as Police and FBI have been using REAL PSYCHICS for years and their Mental ability to pierce the veils between Universal Realities within our Divergent Universal Group would explain alot! Split Infinity

My question is on quark pairs. I'm trying to find flaws in the idea because I have a feeling that people are claiming that there is some kind of intelligence within photons and other little buggers.

If photons turn into particles only when observed, just what does 'observed' mean? Is it just human observation? How about a movie camera, will that cause waves to turn into particles? How about a dog trained to look in the direction of flying photon waves? Is it just the viewing that causes this change, or is it really a matter of consciousness affecting the particles?

In the double-slit experiment, what good are the slits? If they are removed, an observed particle will still hit the back wall in a specific area, and an unobserved photon wave will still splash across the whole wall. Right?

In the quark pairs, if one part is being observed here, then it has gone from a wave to a particle. It then send this information instantaneously to the other part somewhere in the multiverse. What does THAT particle do with the information? Does it automatically turn into a particle? Does it do just the opposite and remain a wave?

So many questions.

And good ones too. Your on the right path.

The slits cause the interference.
As for what your getting to with quark pairs, idk.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Inherent properties of the vacume we cannot get rid of. The vacuum is the vacuum.

And a vacuum has flucutations. A true vacuum has flucuations. Its just how it is, it has nothing to do with a chamber or any other nonsesne your rambling about. Its fact.

what is a vacuum?

what is energy? what isnt energy? where are there no particles? in the space there are no particles, what exists?

A vaccum is usually thought of as the lowest quantum state with the smallest amount of energy possible.

According to present-day understanding of what is called the vacuum state or the quantum vacuum, it is "by no means a simple empty space",[1] and again: "it is a mistake to think of any physical vacuum as some absolutely empty void."[2] According to quantum mechanics, the vacuum state is not truly empty but instead contains fleeting electromagnetic waves and particles that pop into and out of existence

There are a couple different flavors of vacuum. The QED( the laws of electron-photon interactions) and the QCD(the laws of quarks and gluons and the rest of the strong force). QCD vaccums has vacuum condensates. This is not really important and could confuse people further.

“The quantum theory asserts that a vacuum, even the most perfect vacuum devoid of any matter, is not really empty. Rather the quantum vacuum can be depicted as a sea of continuously appearing and disappearing [pairs of] particles that manifest themselves in the apparent jostling of particles that is quite distinct from their thermal motions. These particles are ‘virtual’, as opposed to real, particles. ...At any given instant, the vacuum is full of such virtual pairs, which leave their signature behind, by affecting the energy levels of atoms.”     -Joseph Silk On the shores of the unknown

the quote doesn't explain that they are virtual becasue they pop in and out of existence too fast for us to measure because of planck time.
Zero point energy. Its were the uncertainty princple comes from . A particle in a fixed location will fluctuate in its lowest energy state because its momentum can't be 0.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

First of all...you care more about your own selfish desire as you wrap an issue that goes way beyond complex...into POWER POINT STATEMENTS such as...THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!
ANY GOVERNMENTAL CREATED AGENCY WITHOUT OVERSIGHT IS CRIMINAL AND THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPRISED OF MONEY STEALING NWO OVERLORDS....etc...etc...et...Bull S#!%!

You are RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING! In about 7 Hours I will be on a plane traveling to a Country with the rest of my Team and there are people on this board who can confirm this...as even though I am in Perfect Shape...I am Older and I can no longer keep up with the 20 somethings. This will be my second to my last job. So...YES...I am part of an OVERALL PLAN which has ONE GOAL....STABILITY!

You can talk about what you think you want to know or have a right to know or even DEMAND TO KNOW...but once you actually KNOW...you will wish you did not know! Split Infinity

You don't make sense saying a few people "in the know" is better than most people "in the know".

All I can say is if you have good intentions then god bless and if you have bad intentions god damm you. If you feel offended then ask the mods to hit me with an extreme t&c violation. At least I express my proper emotions to you.

Yes some things are difficult to accept but after a while you get over it and life continues usually for the better. My basis for saying this is that you can't make good decisions unless you have good information.

What part of human history is not plagued with misinformation and what lunatic actually believes we should continue down this road of destruction? We are destroying our enviroment, there is overpopulation in some areas of the globe, the middle class is getting evaporated thanks to all this planned economic chaos, the west is on a crusade to exterminate islam, nuclear poisoning is happening everywhere, we are not told about ufos or aliens AT ALL!

Give me a break sir!!! I have had more than enough of people like you spouting bull#. Everyone is sick of it except the demon worshippers who take pleasure in other's suffering.

Caught in the act with ritual sacrifice, heh? (look at the end of the video with all the screaming going on)

Why do people like you EVEN BOTHER on ATS knowing you would just get humiliated?????

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Caught in the act with ritual sacrifice, heh? (look at the end of the video with all the screaming going on)

Why do people like you EVEN BOTHER on ATS knowing you would just get humiliated?????

Can we stay on topic?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The slits cause the interference.

Oh yeah. LOL

As for what your getting to with quark pairs, idk.

Quarks always pair up (and I don't know why). If we had a pair of quarks in front of us, one would spin clockwise, and the other would spin counter clockwise. Now, if we could change the direction of the spin of one them, the other would instantaneously receive this info and start spinning in the opposite direction. This supposedly occurs (just as instantly) even if the paired up quarks were a million miles away from each other, or even in different universes.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

what is a vacuum?

A vaccum is usually thought of as the lowest quantum state with the smallest amount of energy possible.

According to present-day understanding of what is called the vacuum state or the quantum vacuum, it is "by no means a simple empty space",[1] and again: "it is a mistake to think of any physical vacuum as some absolutely empty void."[2] According to quantum mechanics, the vacuum state is not truly empty but instead contains fleeting electromagnetic waves and particles that pop into and out of existence

There are a couple different flavors of vacuum. The QED( the laws of electron-photon interactions) and the QCD(the laws of quarks and gluons and the rest of the strong force). QCD vaccums has vacuum condensates. This is not really important and could confuse people further.

“The quantum theory asserts that a vacuum, even the most perfect vacuum devoid of any matter, is not really empty. Rather the quantum vacuum can be depicted as a sea of continuously appearing and disappearing [pairs of] particles that manifest themselves in the apparent jostling of particles that is quite distinct from their thermal motions. These particles are ‘virtual’, as opposed to real, particles. ...At any given instant, the vacuum is full of such virtual pairs, which leave their signature behind, by affecting the energy levels of atoms.”     -Joseph Silk On the shores of the unknown

the quote doesn't explain that they are virtual becasue they pop in and out of existence too fast for us to measure because of planck time.
Zero point energy. Its were the uncertainty princple comes from . A particle in a fixed location will fluctuate in its lowest energy state because its momentum can't be 0.

Ok, thanks for the reply....

So does this mean that,, in and of this universe at least,, there is no such thing as nothing? The entire whole of universe ( dense, and massive areas of energy/material... and less dense areas of matter i.e. interstellar space) is made of the same fundamental components,,, all that exists as the universe,, space ad material is a different aspect of one all encompassing system....

we are biased because this universe is the only reality we are aware of,,, we cannot comprehend or perceive what in actuality may be "outside" this universe,,, the quantum reality of the universe may have nothing to do with "a more fundamental reality" which exists outside the universe... giving our perception of things like "space" and "vacuum" biased ideas,, when you say "nothing" does not and cannot exist because everytime we try to make or measure nothing,, there is something there.... we are of and part of a system that we are trying to figure out about,, with no apriori or fundamental hints, clues, information, or knowledge about "reality"..,,.

do you think the universe we are of and exist in is the only "material creation" that exists?

do you think the most fundamental aspect of reality is an infinite and eternal true/non true vacuum? which has the capability of randomly fluctuating into existence for example the entirety of our universe?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Quarks always pair up (and I don't know why). If we had a pair of quarks in front of us, one would spin clockwise, and the other would spin counter clockwise. Now, if we could change the direction of the spin of one them, the other would instantaneously receive this info and start spinning in the opposite direction. This supposedly occurs (just as instantly) even if the paired up quarks were a million miles away from each other, or even in different universes.

if this is interpreted correctly and true it is certainly interesting..,.,.,

what makes 2 quarks pair with each other over any other?

is it only a pair of 2 this happens?

do the pairs ever ever ever separate this entanglement and find a different partner?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

At present, observations are consistent with the universe being infinite in extent and simply connected, though we are limited in distinguishing between simple and more complicated proposals by cosmological horizons. The universe could be infinite in extent or it could be finite; but the evidence that leads to the inflationary model of the early universe also implies that the "total universe" is much larger than the observable universe, and so any edges or exotic geometries or topologies would not be directly observable as light has not reached scales on which such aspects of the universe, if they exist, are still allowed. For all intents and purposes, it is safe to assume that the universe is infinite in spatial extent, without edge or strange connectedness.

en.wikipedia.org...

In all appearances, the universe is infinite.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

At present, observations are consistent with the universe being infinite in extent and simply connected, though we are limited in distinguishing between simple and more complicated proposals by cosmological horizons. The universe could be infinite in extent or it could be finite; but the evidence that leads to the inflationary model of the early universe also implies that the "total universe" is much larger than the observable universe, and so any edges or exotic geometries or topologies would not be directly observable as light has not reached scales on which such aspects of the universe, if they exist, are still allowed. For all intents and purposes, it is safe to assume that the universe is infinite in spatial extent, without edge or strange connectedness.

en.wikipedia.org...

In all appearances, the universe is infinite.

This is where I take things too literally I guess. When I think of an infinite universe, I take it as OUR universe occupies every square inch of every space possible. So, where do these other universes fit in? Where is this so-called multiverse? If not in another dimension, then where are they in this physical realm?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join