It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What space did the universe expand into?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

EXACTLY! What is the shortest distance between two points...a STRAIGHT LINE? NO! In a One Dimensional State...it is NO DISTANCE AS THEY ARE THE SAME POINT!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When all is said and done...and if any of you notice....and this guy is a nice guy as I appreciate a debate that is civil even if two parties may disagree here and there...he say's they found the elusive Higgs-Bosson.....but he will not go so far as to say...what has been found is the Quantum Particle Responsible for Giving Protons and Neutrons MASS!

He has not said it and with GOOD REASON! Now if he were to say that...then we would REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT IT? UBH? Will you come out and say it?

Don't leave me hanging! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

EXACTLY! What is the shortest distance between two points...a STRAIGHT LINE? NO! In a One Dimensional State...it is NO DISTANCE AS THEY ARE THE SAME POINT!
Split Infinity

you just made my brain fire up!

I think I am finally starting to grasp the concept of existence everywhere at the same time ...it eluded me for so long as I didn't understand how it was possible for everything to be at the same point time.

but your last post ...made it all clear I could see space folding in my mind when you described the craft.

thanks! now I can ponder the possibilites

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

OK...I am glad I was able to help someone actually think but hold up...there are a few things you should know.
Continued....S.I.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Continued....
E.T. Craft use a Form of Gravitic Drive. They use several forms actually as the Large Ships are of the Fold Space variety...and the ones they send to the planet use a different form of Gravitic Drive. The Planetary Visiting type or the Robotic Probes use a different type of Drive...what they do is Warp Space in a way that takes them out of Normal Space/Time but does not FOLD SPACE to a Singularity as this requires a Massive Amount of Energy...too much for use within an Atmosphere.

The Ones that travel through our Atmosphere or through our Ocean Waters are able to take the craft out of normal Space/Time and remove inertia. This is done by Gravitic Manipulation of not only Space...but TIME! This is why we call it Space/Time because you cannot have Matter or even Distance without time. Without Time an ATOM could not exist as you need an Electron to be in Motion to ORBIT the Atoms Nucleus as both a Particle and Wave.

In REALITY...for Matter and Energy to exist we need at the very least 10 or 11 Dimensional States! Matter and Energy as well as Space/Time could not exist without at least 10 or 11 dimensions and with the MULTIVERSAL THEORY becoming a Greater issue as to understanding the Unified Field Theory...Matter and Energy's existence may depend upon even more complex concepts of Dimensionality. Continued....S.I.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Baby bird your , You don't know squat, like you have been in a black hole.
You must be one of the fools, that say time stops in black hole, if it did then time would end.

You don't know nothing, if you do show me.

It would appear that gravity does not break down but a more proper word may be change. But the attraction increases..

You probably believe in Hawking Radiation also, Hawking has flip flopped so many times you need to pour syrup and butter on him.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I love this JiggerJ guy. He turns Deny Ingnorance inside out by questioning knowledge. And he's not doing it in that smug Socratic Method way that got Socrates executed. 14 pages of responses to a sincere cosmology question. That's one good question.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Baby bird your , You don't know squat, like you have been in a black hole.
You must be one of the fools, that say time stops in black hole, if it did then time would end.

You don't know nothing, if you do show me.

It would appear that gravity does not break down but a more proper word may be change. But the attraction increases..

You probably believe in Hawking Radiation also, Hawking has flip flopped so many times you need to pour syrup and butter on him.

Are you retarded. What is the definition of singularity?(please tell me I dont have to explain what they have to do with black holes)

Here BABY BIRD ill feed you again.
"A gravitational singularity or spacetime singularity is a location where the quantities that are used to measure the gravitational field become infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. These quantities are the scalar invariant curvatures of spacetime, which includes a measure of the density of matter."

And hawking radiation was not what he flipped flopeed on. It was the implications of black holes evaporating ie, the implications of hawking radiation. Its way to complicated for a simplton like you but if you wanna fumble around with here is some keywords to look up "black hole thermodynamics, black hole entropy, black hole tempurate equation, is information lost in a black hole". Please know what your talking about before you say it, its getting old fact checking everyone.

Next.....
edit on 1-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

There is no wall of nothing, it is simply nothing, which the universe is currently expandind into, the U niverse is the something.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

There is no wall of nothing, it is simply nothing, which the universe is currently expandind into, the U niverse is the something.

common bro Im going to bed soon. Did you give up on debating gravity? You got anything ELSE for me to debunk

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Dude your just talking crap, you don't know your just repeating someting you read.

Just like dark matter and dark energy, they have not a clue if if exist,.Other have differnt thought's on the matter.

Inside the event horizon the known laws of physics break down, so . Gravity is stronger

edit on 1-10-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yea how big is the nothing , you speak of.
What would you see in the nothing.

Good night.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dude your just taking crap, you don't know your just repeating someting you read.

Just like dark matter and dark energy, they have not a clue if if exist,.Other have differnt thought's on the matter.

Inside the event horizon the known laws of physics break down, so . Gravity is stronger

Well atleast your not throwing bunk facts at me anymore. Thats a step, lets keep it personal.

Your right. Never visited a black hole myself.
Almost everything I know about black holes, physics, science, # anything in general I read.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by spy66

That is why our universe is expanding outwards.

it's still expanding into something.

and there is no right or wrong answer to this discussion. NOONE could possibly know the answer to this.

Why not. Who are you to make this call.

Our universe is expanding back to what it used to be "Infinite". The only problem with this knowledge is that you cant challenge it. Its not that no one will ever know, its just that you cant comprehend it. And that is why you wont accept it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The grand assumption is that, this little corner of what we interpret as the 'whole' universe, constitutes ALL created universes...

...in this light, the big bang happened in a small corner of creation, overseen by Managerial Staff that creationists call God...

...the 'space' was always there...

A99

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
reply to post by spy66

Quantum fluctuations of the vacuum dont happen anymore huh?

or did you discover somewere without them, truley empty space? If you did, i wouldnt actually go there, you might not exist.

The thing is, we will never observe a absolute vacuum within our universe. Because of pressure.

Creating a absolute vacuum demands a very strong chamber to withstand the collapse/vacuum pressure.

But if you did understand what a absolute empty space is. It is not a vacuum but a absolute neutral volume of space.
A vacuum is something that we can only create with a chamber. Where we create a value of a empty volume/space. It will never be absolute because of the chamber.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

or did you discover somewere without them, truley empty space? If you did, i wouldnt actually go there, you might not exist.

The thing is, we will never observe a absolute vacuum within our universe. Because of pressure.

Creating a absolute vacuum demands a very strong chamber to withstand the collapse/vacuum pressure.

But if you did understand what a absolute empty space is. It is not a vacuum but a absolute neutral volume of space.
A vacuum is something that we can only create with a chamber. Where we create a value of a empty volume/space. It will never be absolute because of the chamber.

Inherent properties of the vacume we cannot get rid of. The vacuum is the vacuum.

And a vacuum has flucutations. A true vacuum has flucuations. Its just how it is, it has nothing to do with a chamber or any other nonsesne your rambling about. Its fact.

There is no empty/space as you are emplying. atleast not without a theoretical model like string theory, then you have a 'bulk' and its still nothing like your describing. Were do you people get this stuff from. And were do you get off arguing it as fact. I understand being creative, and imaginative, but how can you debate objective, developed theory with your fantasies?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Inherent properties of the vacuum we cannot get rid of. The vacuum is the vacuum.

And a vacuum has flucutations. A true vacuum has fluctuations. Its just how it is, it has nothing to do with a chamber or any other nonsesne your rambling about. Its fact.

There is no empty/space as you are emplying. atleast not without a theoretical model like string theory, then you have a 'bulk' and its still nothing like your describing. Were do you people get this stuff from. And were do you get off arguing it as fact. I understand being creative, and imaginative, but how can you debate objective, developed theory with your fantasies?

The string theory is a theory about the building blocks of our universe. Don't confuse our universe with a empty space. String theory is about particles within our universe. Our universe is not empty.

Before anything was created the infinite volume of space was absolutely empty. A absolute empty space is not a vacuum, it is a absolute neutral volume of space. It will act as a vacuum when a particle appears. But its still neutral non the less. Because, it is the particle that is changing and not the empty space. The empty space is just the catalyst for changes.

This volume of space could be looked upon as one single infinite string. This string has no motion, because something that is infinite must be stationary. Its a absolute constant and has no reason to have motion.

A true vacuum have no fluctuation. This vacuum is a true constant " a absolute constant" and have no motion. It is the particles within this neutral volume of space that fluctuate.

The vacuum of space is nothing like a vacuum chamber created inside a lab. Because the vacuum of space is not in a chamber, and that is a big difference. A difference you haven't comprehended yet. And that is why you don't understand the expansion of our universe or how it is built.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join