What space did the universe expand into?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Are you saying the Math supported the Higgs-Bosson GOD Particle?
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am with you on this...what is with people and the concept...a VERY WRONG CONCEPT...OF A HOLLOW EARTH!? WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THAT!?
Split Infinity

How would you know "it is a very wrong concept" if you never bothered to see how easily the standard model gets debunked? It would take a few hours at most, less time to harrass posters and more time to learn.

I bet my house your ignorance IS AN ACT!
(Especially from someone who thinks bob lazar should be shot and then says people deserve disclosure). Later man, your not serious enough. You flip flop worse than mitt romney.
edit on 30/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Yup im a misinformation agent sent to corrupt the intellect of you geniuses.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Are you saying the Math supported the Higgs-Bosson GOD Particle?
Split Infinity

The only reason why we thought the higgs existed is becasue of the math. Is has to exist for our current model to be correct, and we pretty much found it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I NEVER SAID PEOPLE DESERVE FULL DISCLOSURE...EVER! I said FULL DISCLOSURE WOULD BE A DISASTER!

As far as Bobby...he is under House Arrest for the rest of his life! He got off easy! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

They found SOMETHING! But not what was advertised! As far as the Math...if you know anything about THEORETICAL EQUATIONS....Garbage IN....Garbage OUT! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I NEVER SAID PEOPLE DESERVE FULL DISCLOSURE...EVER! I said FULL DISCLOSURE WOULD BE A DISASTER!

As far as Bobby...he is under House Arrest for the rest of his life! He got off easy! Split Infinity

So what exactly are you for then? Do I have to dig pior posts to prove what you said/implied? Are you for partial disclosure? No disclosure? I agree full disclosure could be a bad idea, but currently we are still in the abyss of darkness.

I don't fear china or russia. I fear the babylonian brotherhood conspiring to create world war 3 with religion as the pretext. Supposedly christians and jews hate muslims and vice versa. Think how many problems we could solve by putting mainstream religion to rest and possibly getting free energy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Late night ramblings... what if space is constant and all matter is simply shrinking at the same rate??? Huh? Same effect!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I am with you on this...what is with people and the concept...a VERY WRONG CONCEPT...OF A HOLLOW EARTH!? WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THAT!?
Split Infinity

How would you know "it is a very wrong concept" if you never bothered to see how easily the standard model gets debunked? It would take a few hours at most, less time to harrass posters and more time to learn.

I bet my house your ignorance IS AN ACT!
(Especially from someone who thinks bob lazar should be shot and then says people deserve disclosure). Later man, your not serious enough. You flip flop worse than mitt romney.
edit on 30/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Yup im a misinformation agent sent to corrupt the intellect of you geniuses.

Why do you answer on behalf of splitinfinty

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

They found SOMETHING! But not what was advertised! As far as the Math...if you know anything about THEORETICAL EQUATIONS....Garbage IN....Garbage OUT! LOL!
Split Infinity

Thats not true at all bro.
And yes I do know a little something about equations and theoretical physics, theoretical equations, those seem pretty abstract!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It is my OPINION...because no one alive has the IQ to figure out the Construct that would define the MATH....that will be able to solve the Unified Field Theory. But I do have an idea...Gravity is created by the Quantum Particles within Protons and Neutrons via a CASCADE EFFECT of the INTER-CONNECTIVITY between other Quantum Particles making Up Protons and Neutrons in Infinite Divergent Universal States that are subject to our Universal Group of which is but one group of Infinite groups within the Multiverse.

Thus the specific combination of Quantum Particles and their ability to exchange existence between Protons and Neutrons of Atomic Nucleus' that have infinite duplicates within these other Divergent Universal States creates a Localized ability where ever there is a large grouping to Curve or warp Space/Time do to their desire to achieve a form of MULTIVERSAL FORM OF QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT...NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH INDEPENDENT UNIVERSAL QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Late night ramblings... what if space is constant and all matter is simply shrinking at the same rate??? Huh? Same effect!

~Heff

hmmm, the properites of space would have to shrink as well. The whole system has to be shrinking at the same rate or it would be measurable. Espcecially at the supposed rate of expansion of the universe.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You can read EVERY POST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! I have ALWAYS stated my belief that Full Disclosure would be a DISASTER!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It is my OPINION...because no one alive has the IQ to figure out the Construct that would define the MATH....that will be able to solve the Unified Field Theory. But I do have an idea...Gravity is created by the Quantum Particles within Protons and Neutrons via a CASCADE EFFECT of the INTER-CONNECTIVITY between other Quantum Particles making Up Protons and Neutrons in Infinite Divergent Universal States that are subject to our Universal Group of which is but one group of Infinite groups within the Multiverse.

Thus the specific combination of Quantum Particles and their ability to exchange existence between Protons and Neutrons of Atomic Nucleus' that have infinite duplicates within these other Divergent Universal States creates a Localized ability where ever there is a large grouping to Curve or warp Space/Time do to their desire to achieve a form of MULTIVERSAL FORM OF QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT...NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH INDEPENDENT UNIVERSAL QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT. Split Infinity

You were doing good when you stuck to actual physics. believe me, you are far from being competent enough to overturn the current thoeries you are contradicting. I know its fun, but pointless. You dont have the tools needed.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You can read EVERY POST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! I have ALWAYS stated my belief that Full Disclosure would be a DISASTER!

Split Infinity

You made this post on page 12:

I am not talking about any other Governmental Created Agency...just THE "AGENCY"...and that is not it's real name. I agree with what you say with the exception of this one particular "AGENCY".
Split Infinity

I thought you agreed with the need for disclosure. Apparently you meant partial disclosure or what? I would not even make a big deal about this but something about you is not right(maybe the bold letters) or the controlled opposition arguements you make.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

When they first announced that they had discovered the Higgs-Boson...they used that scale of PROBABILITY...can't remember the name right now...which determines the Probability of what they have discovered is the Higgs-Boson...it came out to be a Probability near 99.999999% POSITIVE.

SO MUCH FOR THAT!

I kept telling people...they did not find what was advertised and took much heat for it...as it is a Boson and a Higgs...but IT IS NOT THE GOD PARTICLE!

If you know the Math then you also know the Math is based on a PRE-CONCEIVED NOTION! If you develop Equations based on a faulty MODEL then you will get FAULTY RESULTS!

Because of my THIRD JOB...I know a bit about the DESERTRON and how a virtual RIOT almost occurred when it was cancelled. The REASON WHY it was cancelled is that due to the DESERTRONS SIZE...it would make public things...CERTAIN PEOPLE DID NOT WANT PUBLIC! Now the LHC...may not be powerful enough to get certain data that goes beyond what current models predict. One of these discoveries could have shown people a line of Logic that would take them eventually to developing a different model...one that would involve how to create a GREAT AMOUNT OF ENERGY that would be fed from a source that involved more than one Universal State.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

That is why our universe is expanding outwards.

it's still expanding into something.

and there is no right or wrong answer to this discussion. NOONE could possibly know the answer to this.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

What I am agreeing with you is that when Agencies are created that cannot be controlled by any outside control...there is always the possibility and in most cases...probability of abuse.

The "AGENCY" that was created by IKE was designed to PREVENT ABUSE. Granted it is of the Highest Clearance Level and even a U.S. President is on a NEED TO KNOW...but it is needed and the stakes involved are too high to allow Political Manipulation of this "AGENCY".

Besides Truman and IKE...there have been only TWO U.S. Presidents who knew anything about it...one knew everything about it...George Bush Sr....the other Ronald Reagan...knew just the smallest bit....as Bush Sr's Loyalty and Respect for Reagan drove him to inform Reagan about a few things. Bush was Vice President at the time. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
mind boggling isn't it? I've often pondered this question myself.

if the universe is expanding...what is it expanding into?

and for those who say "nothing" ...if that were true, then the universe wouldn't be moving. period.It would be stopped dead in its tracks. Limited by nothingness.

But if the universe is moving...its moving into "something" what that something is...we may never know.

great thread topic!

I believe I can answer your question. Space/Time is a Geometric Construct that exists only because of Matter, Energy, Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Without these things you have no Dimensionality. Without these things you have no Gravity nor do you have EXISTENCE. It is not that the Universe is moving into something as SPACE by definition is NOTHING. What is happening is that the things that I have previously listed are moving further apart. As this occurs...Space/Time is CREATED!

We need at the very least 10 or 11 Dimensional States for Matter and Energy to exist and remember all Matter is actually QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS. A Proton and a Neutron...Atomic Particles of an ATOMS NUCLEUS are ENTIRELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS! This begs a question. If particles that represent MASS are comprised entirely of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms which are in effect forms of energy and Massless although they are still effected by Gravity since Gravity is an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY....or SINGULARITY...then QUANTUM MECHANICS cannot be constrained to only 10 or 11 dimensional states. The MATH backs this up...and in the end...THE MATH IS NEVER WRONG!

Einstein worked on his deathbed to unite the fields and solve THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. Now this next statement I KNOW AS FACT and I state it not as a belief or wish or concept but as a 100% FACT...E.T. is a REALITY. I also know that E.T. Craft use a form of GRAVITIC DRIVE. Since there is not enough ANTIMATTER in our UNIVERSE to create enough energy to represent GRAVITY to FOLD SPACE/TIME to an extent to say Fold Space 25 Light Years...it would seem that a Matter/Antimatter Reaction creates a CASCADE EVENT of which such a Reaction is causing a Multiversal Cascade Provision of Energy Flow by accessing Multiple Divergent Universal Realities in order to obtain enough Energy Production to FOLD SPACE to the extent of accessing SINGULARITY OR ONE DIMENSIONALITY by which all points of position within Space/Time are the SAME POINT. Don't ask me how they Navigate because I HAVE NO CLUE! But I DO KNOW they FOLD SPACE/TIME. Without this ability...Interstellar Travel would not be practical. Matter and Energy are interchangeable thus a sufficient amount of directed energy would act as Mass and Warp or Fold Space to the desired level. Even though GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE...it has been labeled the WEAK FORCE and Electromagnetic's has been PROPERLY called the STRONG FORCE. There is also a Theory known as THE STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. It is said to exist when a particular Element...with a Relative Atomic Mass slightly above 115 with High Energy Protons. Continued....Split Infinity

I don't know if I understood all that ...but are you basically saying...that it's possible for a craft to be sitting stationary causing time/space too fold it to its next destination?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Space is technically the distance between two objects. If objects aren't there then there is no space. It is difficult to wrap your head around but it requires the objects to give the space.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This is just a Hobby of mine and I do not profess to be a Physicist...but I am still willing to bet $100 that they HAVE NOT FOUND THE GOD PARTICLE! I challenge you to say they have! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join