What space did the universe expand into?

page: 12
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Did a quick search, couldn't find it.

Now a quick question: If space and time was created at the moment of the Big Bang, what space did the expanding universe expand into?

Now, this is just for chat. I don't wanna see comments of go to school, click all these links, blah blah blah.

I'd like to read what you know, and if you don't know, then your opinion is still welcome.


Simple answer
all the energy of the big bang was expanded occupying nearly all the infinite space then it stop it's hot flash
growing to occupy near infinity with the space almost fully used up

At a point it reversed this inflation
seperating and dividing as the energy that once fueled its growth now began to drain the energy that allowed it to acheave such size and use of space

This drain which pulls the energy that composes all matters down or inwardly of itself
This is gravity and it is the defining force that drives time for each relative object coalescing the random assortment of matter into specific points

Gravity is a constant force on all matter the 3 other forces do not work with gravity but fight against it.
Electromagnetism weak and strong nuclear forces work to conserve the draining of energy from the universe we observe making every moment last as long as possible

The big bang's starting point is the every point since it was the largest point ever to exist in the universe




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by Kashai

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by Kashai
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


It's confirmed: Matter is merely vacuum fluctuations

Any thoughts?



Fancy worded title. Completely misleading. The big thing here is they have found a way to make QCD calculations almost as easy as QED, which will have thousands of tech applications.

As for the virtual fermions(quarks) and virtual bosons (gluons) that they said make up most of our mass, this is already the standard picture. These virtual particle pairs are constantly going in and out of existence at a stupid fast rate, giving them the appearce of solid mass.

the last paragraph about the higgs contributing a small amount to mass, thats retarded casue virtual particles, if they had mass would get it from interacting with the higgs field too.



They are entering and exiting reality as we understand it, that does not mean that they are exiting reality.


Any thoughts?


No you got the wrong picture.
And im not patient enough to go through all the steps to make sense of virtual particle pairs.


Not in the context of strange quarks....they are also virtual....though responding in a non-random maner.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Kashai because: added content



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


I am trying to convey the idea that in order to solve the Unified Field Theory...we must look at a MUCH LARGER SYSTEM. In my opinion...that would me a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM. The Math pans out and so does the Logic.
Proof is problematic since we do not currently have the Mental Abilities or the Perception to understand even where to start. But I am willing to bet $100 I am right...of course about 50 generations might pass but my 50 Times Grandson will be RICH FROM THE INTEREST...but with my luck MONEY WILL NO LONGER EXIST! LOL!
Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 

Although I have great respect for Russian Physicists....NEITHER RUSSIA OR CHINA are anywhere close to the level of Secret Tech. the U.S. has been working with for close to 60 years. We are perhaps several centuries ahead of them in some areas. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


I am trying to convey the idea that in order to solve the Unified Field Theory...we must look at a MUCH LARGER SYSTEM. In my opinion...that would me a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM. The Math pans out and so does the Logic.
Proof is problematic since we do not currently have the Mental Abilities or the Perception to understand even where to start. But I am willing to bet $100 I am right...of course about 50 generations might pass but my 50 Times Grandson will be RICH FROM THE INTEREST...but with my luck MONEY WILL NO LONGER EXIST! LOL!
Split Infinity

'

Um. a HUGE portion of theoretical physicsts do their thesis on some form of Quantum Gravity. They got the idea, lol. they are looking. ha

And your right about the math. out of M-theory just poured the idea of branes And/or extra spacial dimensions. And out of the copenhangen interpretation of Quantum mechanics came parallel universes etc. so your right, we didn;t just think up this stuff. Its got mathematical merit.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 

This level of Classification is way above a standing U.S. President or any Senator or Congressmen. The "AGENCY" was devised by IKE under orders from Truman. IKE had the foresight to understand that many a Secret Plan had been compromised during WWII by someone who was trying to get RE-ELECTED so our Soldiers died for some SOB who needed votes.

E.T. and the existence of is handled by the "AGENCY" and these people are the BEST OF US! It was designed this way to prevent Ultra-Top Secret Data from being turned into Political Blackmail or worse. As I said...a Standing U.S. President is on a NEED TO KNOW LEVEL. And for those of you who think FULL DISCLOSURE is a GOOD IDEA...think again! We still have people living in the STONE AGE and Disclosure would be a CATASTROPHE the like of which have never been seen before!

Split Infinity


Like the Federal Reserve that was designed to prevent inflation and thus it needs to supercede government. What bad humour sir. You have to be brainwashed to think masonic bankers from babylon or THE AGENCY as you call it, has man's best interest in mind. We already have had two world wars and many minor to moderate skirmishes based on PSEUDO-religions.

More people have died as a result of religious PROPAGANDA and degradation from capitalism then all the communist/socialist dictators combined 100fold. You must be brainwashed and as such I harbor little ill feelings for you but as long as we do not get some decent disclosure WE ARE GOING TO SELF-DESTRUCT INTO SPACE!

I really would like for the hollow earth theory, hollow moon theory, ufos and alien reality TO BE PROVEN in my lifetime. I am sick and tired of living as a slave to reptillians, bankers, and a stupid farce of a government.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You just say "hollow earth"?


Thats my Que. LATER GUYS



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 

I actually have a REAL BET that the HIGGS-BOSON....one that does what they say it is supposed to do which is provide Protons and Neutrons....Atomic Nucleus Particles that have mass but ARE COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF SMALLER QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS THAT DO NOT....ANYWAYS...allow Protons and Neutrons to have Mass. I KNOW THEY WILL NOT FIND IT! Nor will they find a GRAVITON or anything else that supposedly is the proclaimed GOD PARTICLE!

HOW do I know?

The United States spent BILLIONS on the DESERTRON...a massive Particle Accelerator that makes the LHC look like a Doughnut! It was almost finished and Multiple Billions were poured into this massive round underground tunnel and then....CANCELLED! You do not spend over 10 PLUS BILLION DOLLARS and when something is 6 months from completion...just STOP!

Why would they stop?....BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWERS! Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
You just say "hollow earth"?


Thats my Que. LATER GUYS


It makes more sense than the flat earth theory, thats for sure.

Maybe we should keep listening to the church to dictate what is acceptable science.

Instead of doing any real research people like you resort to ab-hominem attacks. Classic and pathetic!

run, run, run.....oh my



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 

I am not talking about any other Governmental Created Agency...just THE "AGENCY"...and that is not it's real name. I agree with what you say with the exception of this one particular "AGENCY".
Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 

Just have them send the CHECK! LOL!



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


I am with you on this...what is with people and the concept...a VERY WRONG CONCEPT...OF A HOLLOW EARTH!? WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THAT!?
Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ubeenhad
 

I actually have a REAL BET that the HIGGS-BOSON....one that does what they say it is supposed to do which is provide Protons and Neutrons....Atomic Nucleus Particles that have mass but ARE COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF SMALLER QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS THAT DO NOT....ANYWAYS...allow Protons and Neutrons to have Mass. I KNOW THEY WILL NOT FIND IT! Nor will they find a GRAVITON or anything else that supposedly is the proclaimed GOD PARTICLE!

HOW do I know?

The United States spent BILLIONS on the DESERTRON...a massive Particle Accelerator that makes the LHC look like a Doughnut! It was almost finished and Multiple Billions were poured into this massive round underground tunnel and then....CANCELLED! You do not spend over 10 PLUS BILLION DOLLARS and when something is 6 months from completion...just STOP!

Why would they stop?....BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWERS! Split Infinity



Im liking you more and more.
Good thinking but, higgs isnt like that, but bosons are hard to understand. Like the higgs particle is just a small "excitment" of the higgs field. This excitment is quantized, and one quantum of excitment is one higgs particle. Fields are a tough subject, as is all of Quantum field theory. They thought for awhile that even fields were made up of "bits", which were like little pixels of planck unit ^3. But this doenst work, and its at the edge of explainability over a forum how they found out this isnt a correct picture of reality. So chances are, higgs isnnot composed of anything more fundemental. (unless you count energy, but we already know that! e=mc2)
edit on 30-9-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


They are trying to find a Quantum Particle that ALLOWS Protons and Neutrons to obtain Mass. What they are NOT LOOKING AT is that in a Multiverse...Quantum Particle/Wave Forms would be drawn to Construct which cannot be labeled Dimensionality that would allow the Quantum Particle Construction of Protons and Neutrons to Warp or Fold Space/Time in a vector that is what we call Gravity. Sort of like Multiple Membranes Attraction via interconnectivity of Quantum Particle Exchange. Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai
 

They have been discovering particles but not THE PARTICLE! What...about a MONTH AGO...they came out and said...THIS IS IT! It wasn't. A bit later...THIS TIME FOR SURE! NOPE! They are looking for something that THE MATH DOES NOT SUPPORT!

There has NEVER been a case in all of HUMAN HISTORY where DISCOVERY AND PROOF of ANYTHING has occurred where the MATH did not FIRST SUPPORT IT!

What they are looking for...THE MATH DOES NOT SUPPORT! Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
What Today’s Higgs Boson Discovery Really Meansreply to post by ubeenhad
 


Any thoughts?



Im not gunna read a scientific articlefrom i09.

please paraphrase



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kashai
 

They have been discovering particles but not THE PARTICLE! What...about a MONTH AGO...they came out and said...THIS IS IT! It wasn't. A bit later...THIS TIME FOR SURE! NOPE! They are looking for something that THE MATH DOES NOT SUPPORT!

There has NEVER been a case in all of HUMAN HISTORY where DISCOVERY AND PROOF of ANYTHING has occurred where the MATH did not FIRST SUPPORT IT!

What they are looking for...THE MATH DOES NOT SUPPORT! Split Infinity



The math is all that predicted the higgs. There was no observational evidence.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad
 

I have a Theory which I ran by Dr. MICHIO KAKU....I believe it is on page 10 of this topic. Tell me what you think.
Split Infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ubeenhad
 


I am with you on this...what is with people and the concept...a VERY WRONG CONCEPT...OF A HOLLOW EARTH!? WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THAT!?
Split Infinity


How would you know "it is a very wrong concept" if you never bothered to see how easily the standard model gets debunked? It would take a few hours at most, less time to harrass posters and more time to learn.

I bet my house your ignorance IS AN ACT!
(Especially from someone who thinks bob lazar should be shot and then says people deserve disclosure). Later man, your not serious enough. You flip flop worse than mitt romney.
edit on 30/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join