It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What space did the universe expand into?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
mind boggling isn't it? I've often pondered this question myself.

if the universe is expanding...what is it expanding into?

and for those who say "nothing" ...if that were true, then the universe wouldn't be moving. period.It would be stopped dead in its tracks. Limited by nothingness.

But if the universe is moving...its moving into "something" what that something is...we may never know.

great thread topic!

This is where you are wrong. The absolute nothingness is absolutely neutral, the finite universe we know is far from neutral. It is not neutral because the infinite nothingness is "absolutely neutral". A different way to look at it is; Anything that is within a absolute neutral space must be positive. In other words; anything within a absolute vacuum is always positive. Anything that is absolute is infinite.

Our universe "sphere" has greater pressure than a space that is absolutely neutral. A absolutely neutral space wont have any pressure. We know that pressure will always go in the direction of a space with less pressure. That is why our universe is expanding outwards.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
mind boggling isn't it? I've often pondered this question myself.

if the universe is expanding...what is it expanding into?

and for those who say "nothing" ...if that were true, then the universe wouldn't be moving. period.It would be stopped dead in its tracks. Limited by nothingness.

But if the universe is moving...its moving into "something" what that something is...we may never know.

great thread topic!

I believe I can answer your question. Space/Time is a Geometric Construct that exists only because of Matter, Energy, Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Without these things you have no Dimensionality. Without these things you have no Gravity nor do you have EXISTENCE. It is not that the Universe is moving into something as SPACE by definition is NOTHING. What is happening is that the things that I have previously listed are moving further apart. As this occurs...Space/Time is CREATED!

We need at the very least 10 or 11 Dimensional States for Matter and Energy to exist and remember all Matter is actually QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS. A Proton and a Neutron...Atomic Particles of an ATOMS NUCLEUS are ENTIRELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS! This begs a question. If particles that represent MASS are comprised entirely of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms which are in effect forms of energy and Massless although they are still effected by Gravity since Gravity is an EXPRESSION OF ONE DIMENSIONALITY....or SINGULARITY...then QUANTUM MECHANICS cannot be constrained to only 10 or 11 dimensional states. The MATH backs this up...and in the end...THE MATH IS NEVER WRONG!

Einstein worked on his deathbed to unite the fields and solve THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. Now this next statement I KNOW AS FACT and I state it not as a belief or wish or concept but as a 100% FACT...E.T. is a REALITY. I also know that E.T. Craft use a form of GRAVITIC DRIVE. Since there is not enough ANTIMATTER in our UNIVERSE to create enough energy to represent GRAVITY to FOLD SPACE/TIME to an extent to say Fold Space 25 Light Years...it would seem that a Matter/Antimatter Reaction creates a CASCADE EVENT of which such a Reaction is causing a Multiversal Cascade Provision of Energy Flow by accessing Multiple Divergent Universal Realities in order to obtain enough Energy Production to FOLD SPACE to the extent of accessing SINGULARITY OR ONE DIMENSIONALITY by which all points of position within Space/Time are the SAME POINT. Don't ask me how they Navigate because I HAVE NO CLUE! But I DO KNOW they FOLD SPACE/TIME. Without this ability...Interstellar Travel would not be practical. Matter and Energy are interchangeable thus a sufficient amount of directed energy would act as Mass and Warp or Fold Space to the desired level. Even though GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE...it has been labeled the WEAK FORCE and Electromagnetic's has been PROPERLY called the STRONG FORCE. There is also a Theory known as THE STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. It is said to exist when a particular Element...with a Relative Atomic Mass slightly above 115 with High Energy Protons. Continued....Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What is the best way to tell people "everything you think you know to be true is a lie"?

What is the best way to tell people science fiction is science and science is science fiction?

The problem is that a lot of people don't want to be told by other people something that differs from their own acquired scientific understanding.

The other problem is that people don't know how to perceive the information that they read. Even if i try to tell people what a absolutely empty space is. They don't seam to grasp that a empty space is actually a physical space that is absolutely empty. They also think that a absolutely empty space disappears as soon as something appears inside it. Or that nothingness no longer exists. Why do these people even bother if they don't have the capacity to think?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You seem to know what you are talking about much more than others. So antimatter drives are not real? Science fiction claims they are as well as stable wormholes(such as my avatar) and a transporter to dematerialise objects, transmit them and then rematerialise them. Remember star trek? Bob Lazar says they use element 115 which does not exist in a stable form here on earth and that the craft shields itself in a bubble thus pulling space ahead of it and thus travelling without the craft itself moving. It simply manipulates time/space fabric.

I think everything is based on electromagneticism. The four fundamental forces seems like sophistry to me...

I recently bought a book by joseph farrell which discusses who and where mainstream science is wrong and the almost limitless possiblities of real science. You can actually blow up a planet with an enormous scalar weapon and he theorises that the asteriod belt between mars and jupiter was once a planet that was blown up via the great pyramid in egypt. I can see how that would be true with planets that have hollow centers, such as earth. Also the moon is probably a hollow plantetoid with the orion controllers stationed there....maybe!

Science is fascinating but not the BULL# they teach people at high school and college. No wonder everyone is bored to death and people rather focus on sports and womenising.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

What is the best way to tell people "everything you think you know to be true is a lie"?

What is the best way to tell people science fiction is science and science is science fiction?

The problem is that a lot of people don't want to be told by other people something that differs from their own acquired scientific understanding.

Yeah bad news are hard to swallow. When I first read we are a slave colony for the reptillians and that the reptillians have already destroyed 2 or 3 previous earth colonies, let me tell you it shook me to the ground . I had sleepless nights knowing hell is literally 500 feet below my feet.

The other problem is that people don't know how to perceive the information that they read. Even if i try to tell people what a absolutely empty space is. They don't seam to grasp that a empty space is actually a physical space that is absolutely empty. They also think that a absolutely empty space disappears as soon as something appears inside it. Or that nothingness no longer exists. Why do these people even bother if they don't have the capacity to think?

Propaganda is hard to overcome especially when you spend 150k to get educated only to find out you know sooo little. Amazing is an understatement. Anyway education is not a total waste, it helps people somewhat so that they can compare myths to history and science fictition to science. You always need something to compare and hollywood has done a decent job in this regard.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

LOL I'll put away the question of why physicists think quark pairs exist in separate universes and not just light years away from each other in this universe. Either you answered it and it was over my head, or it's so stupid that it's not worth your time to discuss it. That's okay. I have a million other questions on this stuff!

How about this:
From the wikki link you provided:

When a measurement is made and it causes one member of such a pair to take on a definite value (e.g., clockwise spin), the other member of this entangled pair will at any subsequent time[7] be found to have taken the appropriately correlated value (e.g., counterclockwise spin).

So, each one of a pair of quarks are definitely affected by each other. Then, you wrote this:

QUARKS leave the Protons and Neutrons of your Alternate YOU and exist in the Protons and Neutrons of the Alternate Yous...

Now, I'll try to make this quick because I'm getting tired and it might make even less sense than when I'm wide awake. Every quark is connected to another quark that exists in another universe - correct? And, a quark only becomes a particle when observed, then returns to a wave form when not observed.

We are made up of quarks. So, if I am being observed it means I am made up of particles. When I am not being observed I fall into wave form. Right?

Seeing as the me in the other universe isn't doing exactly what I'm doing every split second, why aren't there instances where someone is watching the other me fall apart into a wave form because I am not being observed here, and vice versa?

Stupid question or what?

edit on 9/30/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Here is the deal with Bobby. If he was full of it....he would be making TONS OF MONEY writing FICTIONAL ACCOUNTS of how he worked at a place that had E.T. Tech.

So if he was completely FULL OF S#!%....where is he? He would be making MILLIONS RIGHT NOW if he was full of it! This is how you can tell when something has some truth to it or not...MOTIVE, MONEY and...MORE MONEY!

Instead this guy is GONE! OFF THE RADAR! He is also lucky he is not DEAD as what he did could be considered being a TRAITOR! The ONLY reason this guy is still alive is that to have him shot would only cause more problems than could be solved. By just letting it hang out there...people begin to question whether it is real or not.

If this man was just telling stories that would not effect NATIONAL SECURITY....he would be the RICHEST FICTION WRITER IN HISTORY! Instead...he is under house arrest for the rest of his life and rightly so. I would shoot the SOB myself if given the order!

But he is not making money that he could easily make. THAT my friend is how you tell whether their is some truth to a subject. I have been told that he had been offered a $10 MILLION ADVANCE for a book deal. Whether what he said was true or not...PEOPLE WOULD BUY IT! There would be MOVIES MADE OF IT!

What is the current reality...there is a PUBLIC PHONE BOOK put out by LOS ALAMOS has his name in it...it was later changed to say that other members of the Dept. of Energy numbers were in it...but this occurred AFTER the DOE stated he never worked for the DOE. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It is possible that the Big Bang was an event that affected space-time. In other words matter and energy are an expression of space-time, in some more concentrated way.....suggesting that matter and energy are some form of concentrated space-time.

Any thoughts?
edit on 30-9-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I believe I can answer your question. Space/Time is a Geometric Construct that exists only because of Matter, Energy, Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Without these things you have no Dimensionality. Without these things you have no Gravity nor do you have EXISTENCE. It is not that the Universe is moving into something as SPACE by definition is NOTHING. What is happening is that the things that I have previously listed are moving further apart. As this occurs...Space/Time is CREATED!

You should step up and recieve you nobel prize, cause since its the internet I bet you can validate everyone one of your claims with observations or predictions, and since thats obviously the case, you just solved every problem with physics from your laptop!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 30-9-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

If this man was just telling stories that would not effect NATIONAL SECURITY....he would be the RICHEST FICTION WRITER IN HISTORY! Instead...he is under house arrest for the rest of his life and rightly so. I would shoot the SOB myself if given the order!

A traitor? You got to be kidding me?! Try a national hero 10 times more than neil armstrong....

Why the hell would anyone other than the nwo shoot him?

What is the current reality...there is a PUBLIC PHONE BOOK put out by LOS ALAMOS has his name in it...it was later changed to say that other members of the Dept. of Energy numbers were in it...but this occurred AFTER the DOE stated he never worked for the DOE. Split Infinity

Los Alamos is said to be the basic hub for dealing with alien technology. The DOE runs all the national laboratories including LANL. But above all this stuff is in the private domain and has an extra coat of security such as skunk works. People working 30 floors underground claiming to work with greys and reptillians!

What about Phil Schneider? This stuff should not be classified at all; the fact it is proves the point the ptb have total contempt for the people who elect them. You think russia and china know nothing, lol? Dude everyone is on the same page. It is a front to depopulate!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

OK...I will try to clear this up. You and I and everything that has Protons and Neutrons...is made up of smaller various types of QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS. Now the Big Question is trying to understand and develop the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. This is the theory that would allow us to understand why the MACRO UNIVERSE...Planets, Stars, Galaxies, even as small as Atoms...behave completely different than THE QUANTUM UNIVERSE...which are the Smaller Particles that make up Protons and Neutrons inside an Atoms Nucleus...the Electrons that Orbit these Nucleus' are Quantum Particles and behave as both Particle and Wave.

So on the Quantum Level...Physics as we know it BREAKS DOWN and even though we do not understand QUANTUM MECHANICS WE USE IT EVERY DAY IN OUR CELL PHONES and other gadgets. Every attempt or theory to explain Quantum Mechanics has failed except one...but to explain it this way we would have to understand a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM...which we do not understand.

So it comes down to this...even though we do not understand why the QUANTUM WORLD acts like it does...we can still use it. As for a MULTIVERSE...this is way beyond us but the MATH and the LINE OF LOGIC points to it's existence. That is as best an explanation as I can provide. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Quantum fluctuations of the vacuum dont happen anymore huh?

or did you discover somewere without them, truley empty space? If you did, i wouldnt actually go there, you might not exist.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

OK...I will try to clear this up. You and I and everything that has Protons and Neutrons...is made up of smaller various types of QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS. Now the Big Question is trying to understand and develop the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY. This is the theory that would allow us to understand why the MACRO UNIVERSE...Planets, Stars, Galaxies, even as small as Atoms...behave completely different than THE QUANTUM UNIVERSE...which are the Smaller Particles that make up Protons and Neutrons inside an Atoms Nucleus...the Electrons that Orbit these Nucleus' are Quantum Particles and behave as both Particle and Wave.

So on the Quantum Level...Physics as we know it BREAKS DOWN and even though we do not understand QUANTUM MECHANICS WE USE IT EVERY DAY IN OUR CELL PHONES and other gadgets. Every attempt or theory to explain Quantum Mechanics has failed except one...but to explain it this way we would have to understand a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM...which we do not understand.

So it comes down to this...even though we do not understand why the QUANTUM WORLD acts like it does...we can still use it. As for a MULTIVERSE...this is way beyond us but the MATH and the LINE OF LOGIC points to it's existence. That is as best an explanation as I can provide. Split Infinity

Wow, did you just watch the ENTIRE PBS Special on the nature of reality! Atleast its actual physics! so PROPS.

Edit: I don't mean to be rude, If I keep taking it personal everytime someone slaughters science on this forum im gunna loose all my hair in a week. So im a little testy right now.

But was there a point in that physics overview? Were you trying to correct one of these other clown shoes? If so, point me to who and we will team up on em

edit on 30-9-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
reply to post by ubeenhad

It's confirmed: Matter is merely vacuum fluctuations

Any thoughts?

Fancy worded title. Completely misleading. The big thing here is they have found a way to make QCD calculations almost as easy as QED, which will have thousands of tech applications.

As for the virtual fermions(quarks) and virtual bosons (gluons) that they said make up most of our mass, this is already the standard picture. These virtual particle pairs are constantly going in and out of existence at a stupid fast rate, giving them the appearce of solid mass.

the last paragraph about the higgs contributing a small amount to mass, thats retarded casue virtual particles, if they had mass would get it from interacting with the higgs field too.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This level of Classification is way above a standing U.S. President or any Senator or Congressmen. The "AGENCY" was devised by IKE under orders from Truman. IKE had the foresight to understand that many a Secret Plan had been compromised during WWII by someone who was trying to get RE-ELECTED so our Soldiers died for some SOB who needed votes.

E.T. and the existence of is handled by the "AGENCY" and these people are the BEST OF US! It was designed this way to prevent Ultra-Top Secret Data from being turned into Political Blackmail or worse. As I said...a Standing U.S. President is on a NEED TO KNOW LEVEL. And for those of you who think FULL DISCLOSURE is a GOOD IDEA...think again! We still have people living in the STONE AGE and Disclosure would be a CATASTROPHE the like of which have never been seen before!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Any thoughts?

Fancy worded title. Completely misleading. The big thing here is they have found a way to make QCD calculations almost as easy as QED, which will have thousands of tech applications.

As for the virtual fermions(quarks) and virtual bosons (gluons) that they said make up most of our mass, this is already the standard picture. These virtual particle pairs are constantly going in and out of existence at a stupid fast rate, giving them the appearce of solid mass.

the last paragraph about the higgs contributing a small amount to mass, thats retarded casue virtual particles, if they had mass would get it from interacting with the higgs field too.

They are entering and exiting reality as we understand it, that does not mean that they are exiting reality.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

One of the most brilliant minds, yet ignored for the most part!

gee...I wonder why

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Any thoughts?

They are entering and exiting reality as we understand it, that does not mean that they are exiting reality.

Any thoughts?

No you got the wrong picture.
And im not patient enough to go through all the steps to make sense of virtual particle pairs.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

One of the most brilliant minds, yet ignored for the most part!

gee...I wonder why

*facepalm*

hes not ignored.

Max Planck is ignored, Clark Maxwell is ignored. Tesla is more famous than he deserves JUST because of the mystery. He gets plenty of recognition now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join