It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

False Messiah "Anti-Christ" 666 WWWMMM (MUST READ)

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As above so below

To sum it up it speaks of a boy named Emanuel who was attuned as a reiki healer, has astral projected, visited by a voodoo spirit, and was shown the afterlife and much more.

skinep.blogspot.com...




Personally I believe in Emanuel. Witches use poems and raps when conducting a spell. When we make vague plans and prophecy's its very easy to manifest because you can make it real and true especially through subliminal advertising of a certain agenda.




Mark on forehead - Illuminati 3rd eye controlled banking system Wrold Wide Mark in Hand - Known as a Credit card swiped with the right hand than accepted or declined via this World Wide Web banking system. 911 Satanic ritual to set war into ancient Sumeria known today as Iraq. The Holy wars are no longer fought, war for territory is no longer fought but war for the dollar is a new one. What will go beyond this? Will we Manifest World War 3? Will we live to see Armageddon? The rest is up to you...


A definite must-read!

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
pffftttt...... Negative....



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
As above so below

To sum it up it speaks of a boy named Emanuel who was attuned as a reiki healer, has astral projected, visited by a voodoo spirit, and was shown the afterlife and much more.

skinep.blogspot.com...




Personally I believe in Emanuel. Witches use poems and raps when conducting a spell. When we make vague plans and prophecy's its very easy to manifest because you can make it real and true especially through subliminal advertising of a certain agenda.




Mark on forehead - Illuminati 3rd eye controlled banking system Wrold Wide Mark in Hand - Known as a Credit card swiped with the right hand than accepted or declined via this World Wide Web banking system. 911 Satanic ritual to set war into ancient Sumeria known today as Iraq. The Holy wars are no longer fought, war for territory is no longer fought but war for the dollar is a new one. What will go beyond this? Will we Manifest World War 3? Will we live to see Armageddon? The rest is up to you...


A definite must-read!

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)



Is that your blog.... If so you should go for a walk and breathe. I'm not trying to be rude or close-minded.. but it literally makes zero sense and the reason is it lacks honesty. There is no concise message because the author is hoping the reader swallows the implied meaning.. which ultimately is shallow and without any kind of understandable meaning in and of itself.

If you are receiving information and it is confusing it is better to let it be confusing until it's not, rather than make something up.

trying to be famous or infamous is without satisfaction. Peace!



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh
 

Its a conspiracy, imagine when the poor guy dies everyone's gonna call him the Emanuel 666.
It makes perfect sense more than any 666 conspiracy ever told. It's such a big deal that the first reaction of most is to disregard it and claim it to be false. Many are afraid to admit he might be more than correct and it actually proves the bible correct. Is that a problem?



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye
 


You're not Emmanuel in any form are you?



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
reply to post by rwfresh
 

Its a conspiracy, imagine when the poor guy dies everyone's gonna call him the Emanuel 666.
It makes perfect sense more than any 666 conspiracy ever told. It's such a big deal that the first reaction of most is to disregard it and claim it to be false. Many are afraid to admit he might be more than correct and it actually proves the bible correct. Is that a problem?



This makes more sense than any 666 conspiracy ever told? Says who? The guy having the experience.

I'm not claiming it's false. I am claiming that the experience this guy is having is totally common. The experiences of synchronicity, the attention on some famous person, connecting unseen dots between the experience of synchronicity to the famous person and then concluding oneself to be the anti-christ, or the antithesis of their own personal hero.. whom they actually want to be but understand they aren't. So they conclude they must be the opposite.

The anti-christ conclusion comes directly from the delusions of grandeur and the imploding delusion of what the person sees as "all-good".

I love eminem. eminem is god. I want to be eminem. I have to conclude i am not eminem. I am then the opposite of eminem but the perceived connection is held onto as real.

In reality Eminem has NO CLUE who this guy is. AT ALL. And never will.

The experience is not unique except for the person having it. That is why i suggest the person experiencing this and thinking it's "real" should go out and really study other people who have had similar experiences.

Not everyone needs to be Jesus or Satan. They need to be themselves which is much more important. Understanding archetypes is important. But forcibly attempting to become one in the face of Reality usually ends bad.. and not on a cosmic scale. Just for the person who works hard to make it real.

I can guarantee you this person is not the actual anti-christ. Guaranteed. He's obviously having the anti-christ experience. Which is a 'real' experience. And definitely worth working through to get to the other side.



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic
 


No, but I wish I my lucid dreams involved spirits and angels. I wonder how far the human body can go. I read somewhere blind people can actually see through vibrations!



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh
 


I say it makes more sense and yea I'm just your average Joe who's had similar experiences. His perspective parallels the scripture so much:

1) Illuminati Holy wars to make the bible praised and have world order
2) Anybody who doesnt accept the 3rd eye mark of the Illuminati banking symbol must trade or suffer hard
3) Revelations is talking about a time and era, the time of credit cards.

Ive personally read the book and it sounds to me that Revelation takes place over 1000 years not all at once, but I could be wrong.

Is the beast technology since it steals your face and dominates most households of American citezens. Heres one caught on camera that synchronizes faces..




15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is awisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I listen to rap now days and look at the Satanism in rap:

Go to 3:33 after Rocky states hes a reptilian:



Its a hive mind

In another video called Wassup hes clearly doing ritual magick...
edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye
 


Witches use poems and raps when conducting a spell.

So, are YOU a Witch? And if you say no, then how do your Know what we do then? I think you are guessing. Prove me wrong.

Sorry, it makes me angry when a novice claims to know all about something they really know noting about.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by eyetoeye
 


Witches use poems and raps when conducting a spell.

So, are YOU a Witch? And if you say no, then how do your Know what we do then? I think you are guessing. Prove me wrong.

Sorry, it makes me angry when a novice claims to know all about something they really know noting about.


I will tell you the devil is reflection of self. Are you scared? Have you done good deeds or bad deeds? Can you escape a religion that has exaggerated things to manifest into a 3D hive mentality? DNA bloodline deities known as "Egregors" in magic. Ancient gods and immortal souls created and alive for civilizations in the spirit and astral realm(s). A psychic told me that these beings manifest to her into the physical plane whenever she puts an altar of worship towards that specific deity. You don't believe in them they wont believe in you. They are a program you can run on. Maybe the African-American population increased so much, Emanuel got to encounter "Papa Legba"? Hip-Hop is mainly African American Influenced.

Truth is find whatever peace you feel comfortable with and keep with good deeds. This ignorance amnesia may be the only refreshing thing after death...

edit on 29-9-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye
 

Nice spin, friend, but not a real answer to the question. I only asked because you made a statement of supposed fact, after all, you didn't say, "I think Witches use poems and Rap," and you failed to say, "it is my theory that...."

As along time Wiccan, and well schooled in the high Magickal Arts, we do use poetry is writing spells. but Rap music or lyrics are mostly degrading to Females, which we exalt, and I do not know any Wiccans who even listen to Rap. So, you were party correct, I just wanted to know where you got your information.



posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye
 


What does this have to do with the link you sent? About some kid who is obsessed with eminem being the anti-christ? Am i missing something? The link you posted and your statement implies that the kid on the left on that page is the anti-christ because eminem because he called eminem and eminem put an image on his album cover that this kid had on his myspace page?

How is this kid the antichrist?




top topics



 
2

log in

join