It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hey OP, in your opinion what is the purpose of machines like IceCube Neutrino Observatory (In Antarctica)?

The official word on that one is "it detects cosmic radiation"... lol likely story.

Personally? I think it's a nuclear detonation detector with directional homing and "field buck" (pre-emptive) neutrino tracking. I also believe it can detect particles associated with precognition, if they exist. If that wasn't true, Israel wouldn't waste a dime building one in the Mediterranean, which incidentally, I think they are.

I am super interested in Nazi Space program too though, thank you for posting about it btw, and did a special short article couple months ago called:

To Commemorate Roswell: Taking a Closer Look at the Nazi Bell “Third Reich Projekt die Glocke”/Projekt Thor Spacecraft Engine Prototype and the “Planetary Model of Gravity Affectation”
Posted on July 9, 2012

Very badly written article, but I am not very well educated (yet). I am just happy people ask questions.
Are you a Mike Mignola fan? He found the Schloss Fürstenstein/Książ story about BlackSun and Riese, and it became his immensely famous 4 part Nazi Hunting story, "CONQUEROR WORM".

Mike actually signed #4 for me at Emerald City Comicon once... lol! But the history behind his stories is where the real magic lies. He wants people to read about them too -- it's like Stanley Kubrick but without the flash.

Back to Antarctica. I didn't get to attend Operation Deep Freeze, damn. But that's the mission that flies those scientists down there to do that stuff like IceCube Neutrino Observatory.

From Antarctica, by the way, it is very easy to count satellites. The number of satellites reported to exist up there does NOT match the number that actually do exist.

Project Misty is worth looking at for sure. PGS. DeepThought. I wonder if any of those are tied to IceCube.
And also, Icecube could be the detector that arms HAARP for defensive action.

Very interesting, right? And cool!

Pretty obsolete already though because we are in the age of DEW, "Directed Energy Weapons".
It would be wise to read up on retarded braided waves, twisted light, DARPA helical beam applications, and the Helicon Effect.

There is a reason for everything, even names.
A Helicon can pass through any known magnetic shield or cage as far as I know.
Amazing what physics is coming to!!!

edit on 29-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: added location to a sentence

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It was a pretty interesting documentary actually. I love learning about the Nazi beliefs and the weird subjects they were interested in. It's pretty clear they had an intense interest in the occult and ancient knowledge, especially information concerning an old but advanced race on Earth, possibly having alien connections or roots. It seems they believed they were the "master race" because they thought they were part of some sort of sacred blood line linking back to this ancient race whom they believe originated in Atlantis; a race they most likely believed were created or established by a god-like alien race (presumably the Anunnaki). Now when you actually stop and think about that, those are essentially the exact same beliefs of the 13 families of the Illuminati bloodline (don't ask me to prove that, research this stuff yourself and draw your own conclusions).

Personally, I think if Atlantis does exist, it would be under Antarctica because all the evidence is pointing that way; meaning it would have existed at a time when there was little or no ice on Antarctica. It seems fairly clear they did indeed survey large areas of Antarctica, but I don't think any of us will really ever know just what they discovered and if they did actually build a large secret base in or under Antarctica... but it's not very hard to believe they would be able to secretly transport unrecorded u-boats. To believe they would all be perfectly logged and accounted for seems pretty far fetched to me. Definitely a documentary worth watching in any case, contains some great little snippets of information which aren't easy to find these days. All this mysterious ancient mumbo-jumbo all connects together in some weird way imo. You just have to look hard enough and connect enough dots.

Equally, the testimony of Admiral Byrd that flying saucers attacked the 'Operation Highjump' fleet is of historical record as is his testimony to Congress of enemies that have the ability to fly "pole to pole". Likewise, the creation of 'New Swabia' is as much a historical fact as the 'impossible' existence of the 'Piri Reis' map.
How accurate is that statement?
edit on 29/9/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by nighthawk1954

One of the problems with this mythos purporting a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica is that it usually involves the facilitation of uboats, German Submarines to access underwater tunnels and thus the hidden base.

Something to take note of is that the Nazis were VERY good at keeping records, and because of this, and because of hobbyists interested in uboats, every single uboat that was ever built, conceived of, planned, and laid down, even the super top secret experimental uboats are all documented and accounted for.

Do you honestly believe that EVERY u-boat ever was documented from time of creation through till it's death or decommission? All the ones we know of were, but you cannot prove there were not secret ones, because they would be secret.. I know I know Nazis had NO secrets, but still, maybe IBM lost one or two?? hehe..

If you really knew anything about u-boats you would spell it like this, u-boat. When you quote a source and act like you have knowledge about something It could look very suspicious when you don't even notice the source spelling... It's like google is your friend, but only after the fact.. Could lead people to question your motive.

Next.. Why in the world would the Nazis write down and keep track of a secret base that was maybe meant to keep the Nazi movement alive after the war? If someone was going to kill someone and get away with it while they could see cops getting close to their hideout they would not then write down everything they did, and leave a note of where they were headed next..

That's silly talk.

Who knows what the truth is?

I'm leaning towards NO Base, but I needed to point out that only James Bond villains reveal their secret plans.

Going to go watch the video now.

One thing I DO know about Nazis is that they always seemed to have an escape plan, even if that plan was cyanide clenched in their teeth, ya know, just in case...
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Something to take note of is that the Nazis were VERY good at keeping records, and because of this, and because of hobbyists interested in uboats, every single uboat that was ever built, conceived of, planned, and laid down, even the super top secret experimental uboats are all documented and accounted for.

Another thing to take note of; the Nazi's were VERY good at keeping secret things SECRET. A result of being incredibly organised and fiercely loyal.

Now, with this in mind, take another look at uboat.net, and take special note under the MYTHS SECTION.

U-boats in the Antarctica in 1947

There is a persistent rumor that the U-boats penetrated the Antarctica before or during the war.

One of those stories even has a German U-boat stopping an Icelandic whaler named Juliana there in 1947 and insisting that its captain, Hekla, sells the U-boat crew supplies. In exchange for the supplies (which had been paid for in cash or gold) the U-boat commander told the whaler where a large school of whales were to be found. The whaler then found said whales in that exact position claimed by the U-boat commander.

No U-boats ever penetrated the Antarctica as far as we can see, after all why on earth would they?

"As far as we can see..."

It's so very difficult to see in the dark though, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am not sure if the Nazi went as far as Antarctica but they did go to the jungles of South America.

And thinking that not a single piece of Vril and the people around Hitler did not succed his work in the next decades or even until now, is rather naive. It's more likely than to have not continued his plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Have you guys read "Shadow Divers", the book about divers off NJ discovering a U-Boat down there near NYC?

A rogue U-Boat commander defied orders or underwent a secret mission (deviated from Gibraltar to USA east coast) during the end of WW2. U-Boat crew mortality was then 55% or more and that is light. American zeppelins were blowing them out of the water and most stopped coming.

This one managed to fire off a missile toward ships near the East Coast, but it performed what the author called a "Circle-Run" and the torpedo ended up hitting the originating ship and killing about 60 Nazi troops down there...

Their bones were found at the bottom of the ocean and about 6 people died trying to prove the origin of the wreckage. Even with proof, the divers had trouble getting people to understand, how close they came to touching us on our own soil.

Shadow Divers is a very excellent book, you won't regret reading it.

U-Boats a very keen addition to any Antarctica mythos/theory/history...

Check out McMurdo station, the big (HAARP capable maybe) generators still there iirc.
Read up on the Ross Dependency struggle involving Russia and USA...
And please read about the enormous aquifer discovered down there by Russia.

I hope the Russians are still in the mood to hunt Nazis...
because where there's smoke, there's fire,
and where there's water, there is life.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

I am super interested in Nazi Space program too though, thank you for posting about it btw, and did a special short article couple months ago called:

To Commemorate Roswell: Taking a Closer Look at the Nazi Bell “Third Reich Projekt die Glocke”/Projekt Thor Spacecraft Engine Prototype and the “Planetary Model of Gravity Affectation”
Posted on July 9, 2012

edit on 29-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: added location to a sentence

Wait you just made me wonder for the first time ever. Was the first news story about roswell, a crashed UFO with short bodies a cover? And really it was Nazis? and then the next day they changed it to balloon, but maybe even they at the time thought UFO aliens was a far enough lie, but didn't realize how far they could take it, and at the same time realized the first lie had bad implications ie similar implications to another country invading our airspace with high technology...

hmmm?

what if the supposed "alien" writing was really Nazi's writing some ancient text on there, that helps with the Vril?

I don't actually think what I just wrote is true, but it was my thought pattern just now..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by nighthawk1954

One of the problems with this mythos purporting a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica is that it usually involves the facilitation of uboats, German Submarines to access underwater tunnels and thus the hidden base.

Unfortunately for adherents to this belief, there's a group of people that absolutely love uboats and everything about them. Like plane spotters, train spotters, bird watchers, and other hobbyists, these uboat affectionados are pretty obsessive and meticulous about everything uboat, and uboat related.

Sites like Uboat.net serve as data storehouses and meeting places to exchange information on the topic and debate particulars.

The commanders, crew, missions, patrols, fates, conning tower emblems, engine type, serial numbers, and entire history of each uboat ever produced, even the submarines captured from other navies and used by the Nazis, are detailed.

Now, with this in mind, take another look at uboat.net, and take special note under the MYTHS SECTION.

U-boats in the Antarctica in 1947

There is a persistent rumor that the U-boats penetrated the Antarctica before or during the war.

One of those stories even has a German U-boat stopping an Icelandic whaler named Juliana there in 1947 and insisting that its captain, Hekla, sells the U-boat crew supplies. In exchange for the supplies (which had been paid for in cash or gold) the U-boat commander told the whaler where a large school of whales were to be found. The whaler then found said whales in that exact position claimed by the U-boat commander.

No U-boats ever penetrated the Antarctica as far as we can see, after all why on earth would they?

Further under the Myths section, uboats carrying cargo holds of Mercury is also addressed.
This is noteworthy as often adherents to the Nazi UFO fable cite that Nazi UFOs used a 'Mercury Vortex Engine', or some other imaginary power plant requiring Mercury to create an anti-gravity effect where which uboats were used to transport this Mercury to the secret UFO base in Antarctica.

Feel free to browse uboat.net.

Any story involving or requiring uboats to be used in support of the story, will have no legs to stand on unless the documented movements, payloads, service personnel, and cargo documented and available for examination support it.

In the case of UFO bases in Antarctica, at least where UBoats are involved, this story is a complete fantasy.

And what about this New York Times article?

NAZI BASE REPORTED IN ANTARCTIC AREA; Repair Shop at Deception Bay, 500 Miles From South America, Is Blown Up BYRD MAKES DISCLOSURE Admiral at Boston Greets Ship Returning With Members of United States Expedition
May 06, 1941,
BOSTON, May 5 -- The establishment of a German naval repair shop at Deception Bay, only 500 miles from South America, was revealed today as the motorship North Star docked at the army base with thirty-six scientists and explorers home from Little America.

select.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

and

reply to post by LiveForever8

You guys are welcome to believe what you want.
I'm not going to try forcing anything down your throat.
From your responses, it seems you guys have your minds already made out about some things, most likely without even looking at the very nicely linked information database to uboats I've linky linked.

As far as hyphenation of UBoat to U-Boat, you're nit-picking. If you really want to be nit-picky we can compromise by calling them their long-form proper name: Unterseeboot.
I'm fairly certain most understand what I mean, or anyone else means when they say UBoat, hyphen, or no.
The website dedicated to them doesn't have a hyphen in its URL.

Anyway, believe what you want.

Nazi UFO bases in Antarctica.
Nazi UFO bases in South America.
Nazi UFO bases on the Moon.
Nazi UFO bases at the center of Hollow Earth.
Nazi UFO bases on Mars.
Whatever.

Cyborg Hitler, or Hitler Head in a Jar, Clone Hitler, Alien Human Hybrid Hitler, or some other version is probably still prancing and sieg heiling all over the place as we speak ... if you want to believe that.

Whatever the case, educate yourself regarding actual documented resources, or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

re-read my post and remove your hostility...

Seriously.. What did I say about my belief?

I said I don't think there is a base, but that your reasoning for no base was baseless..

That's hardly a biased response, but I guess your mind is already made up, believe what you want to believe..

And by the way URLs don't mean anything. For instance Char Grill's website is Char grill USA , but they are only in and around Raleigh, plus one in Davidson, and maybe one in Charlotte, but they're all in North Carolina...

Sometimes you use other URLs..

Don't need to get defensive, we heard what you think is true already.

Anyone who knows about U-boats wouldn't spell it the other way.. didn't the red wavy line tip you off?
It's not nitpicking. For instance If I were to write nucular and then say I know about nukes you could then be pretty sure I'm no expert..

Actual documented sources read otherwise... I was always into WWII from the age of 4. My first book was from a book fair in kindergarten and it was D-Day. I know a lot about what happened, I have read a lot of documented legit sources that speak to things that the main medias lie about. Even my own Army days are lied about by my documents I got back upon leaving.

He who controls the now controls the past,
He who controls the past controls the future.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

No hostility.

You're free to believe what you wish.

I simply linked a site and gave reasoning behind what i know about the site from previous looks at the site.

Ignore it, or read it as you will, or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

No hostility.

You're free to believe what you wish.

I simply linked a site and gave reasoning behind what i know about the site from previous looks at the site.

Ignore it, or read it as you will, or not.

same to you, but do you know I DO NOT believe there is a base...

re-read again please..

I don't need to read about how some people think they know everything about a people who kept so many secrets. That's just false from the get go. You CANNOT know. I am also one of those people who used to research everything Nazi, and everything America about WWII.. My grandfather moved to America right before it kicked off and then went back to Germany in the US Army as an engineer who laid bridges in front of the infantry.

I know some things. I know not to KNOW anything for sure unless I was there, and sometimes even then.
Heck, my uncle worked on Nuclear subs before the first gulf war, so I know something about secrets... Found this out sometime in 2000, way after the fact, cause we thought he was in Michigan, not around Iraq fixing electrical systems on..... so that they couldn't be....

I only argue for truth (as I see it) not any one side. I was arguing against your post while agreeing with your overall conclusion. It's important not to go down false paths, or put up false walls in an investigation.

I remain open to being wrong about their actually being a base, there could be, trick is knowing I don't know.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I'm not saying you DO believe in a base anywhere.
Please consider that you weren't the only person I was addressing, as well as the generalized usage of the word 'you'.

Thus, you, either in the personal direct Dustytoad sense, or you in the general anyone that's reading this can, if they wish, look at all the German Submarines listed on uboat.net boat listings all the way from U-1 on up to U- 4712, plus boats Never Commisioned, as well as Foreign Boats captured and commissioned into the Kriegsmarine, and with that info, you can look for gaps and missing numbers in designations, or not.

There's even a listing for U-666. Was it the devil's boat?

Whatever the case, the information is there for anyone that wants to look at it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey c'mon guys, this is a great thread so lets not derail it.

It's fine to debunk, but giving the commerce of this disagreement too much oxygen only serves to stay off topic. Now that's even better than debunking for those who may not like a given hypothesis.

So, back to Nazi-tartica (hyphenated at my own discretion)

edit on 29-9-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I'm not saying you DO believe in a base anywhere.
Please consider that you weren't the only person I was addressing, as well as the generalized usage of the word 'you'.

Thus, you, either in the personal direct Dustytoad sense, or you in the general anyone that's reading this can, if they wish, look at all the German Submarines listed on uboat.net boat listings all the way from U-1 on up to U- 4712, plus boats Never Commisioned, as well as Foreign Boats captured and commissioned into the Kriegsmarine, and with that info, you can look for gaps and missing numbers in designations, or not.

There's even a listing for U-666. Was it the devil's boat?

Whatever the case, the information is there for anyone that wants to look at it.

Still that's all the U-boats listed, not all the U-boats..

I'll stop now though, I'm getting silly, and reading the post just above mine, I realize I'm not doing this topic any service.
Sorry guys.
Time to go watch the video.

A little weird the imbed doesn't work correctly coded..
Nazi Video Originally posted by Topic Starter

Just the first few minutes and I'm loving the video. These Russian guys are interesting in their angles, clever thinkers... Maybe they needed more MTV??

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You guys are welcome to believe what you want.

Thank god! I was worried that wasn't the case for a minute there.

From your responses, it seems you guys have your minds already made out about some things, most likely without even looking at the very nicely linked information database to uboats I've linky linked.

Yeah, it seems you make grandiose assumptions of people.

Most likely.

Whatever the case, educate yourself regarding actual documented resources, or not.

Knowledge is power.

Or not.
edit on 29/9/2012 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Anyway, believe what you want.

Nazi UFO bases in Antarctica.
Nazi UFO bases in South America.
Nazi UFO bases on the Moon.
Nazi UFO bases at the center of Hollow Earth.
Nazi UFO bases on Mars.
Whatever.

Cyborg Hitler, or Hitler Head in a Jar, Clone Hitler, Alien Human Hybrid Hitler, or some other version is probably still prancing and sieg heiling all over the place as we speak ... if you want to believe that.

You have to agree that any one of these makes for a great alternate history/science fiction story.
From what I know, most of the Nazi's in Antartica stories were invented by the Nazi sympathizer Ersnt Zundel, who used fictional writings about Nazi UFOs in the Antarctic to finance his Jewish Holocaust Denial campaigns.

Ernst Zundel

When Zündel started Samisdat Publishers in the 1970s, he initially catered to the UFOlogy community, which was then at its peak of public acceptance. His main offerings were his own books claiming that flying saucers were Nazi secret weapons launched from an underground base in Antarctica, from which the Nazis hoped to conquer the world.[19] Under the pseudonyms Christof Friedrich and Mattern Friedrich, he also wrote several publications promoting the idea that UFOs were really secret weapons of the Nazis who had fled to New Swabia in Antarctica. These titles include "Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions" [1978] and "Hitler at the South Pole" [1979]). He promoted the idea of Nazi secret bases in Antarctica, Nazi UFOs, secret polar bases and Hollow Earth theories.

He even tried to organize a charter airplane flight for Nazi UFO enthusiasts and believers in his fiction to flyover these Antarctic Nazi UFO bases.

In the Samisdat Publishers newsletter of 1978, Zündel advertised an expedition to Antarctica to find these bases and UFOs. A ticket would cost $9,999 for a seat on an exploration team to locate the polar entrance to the hollow earth.[22] This expedition never took place.

He was eventually deported from Canada to his native Germany where he was put on trial.

On February 5, 2003, Ernst Zündel was detained by local police in the US and deported to Canada, where he was detained for two years on a Security Certificate for being a foreign national alleged to be a threat to national security pending a court decision on the validity of the certificate. Once the certificate was upheld and Zündel was determined to be a national security risk he was deported to Germany and tried in the state court of Mannheim on outstanding charges of incitement for Holocaust denial dating from the early 1990s. On February 15, 2007, he was convicted and sentenced to the maximum term of five years in prison.[8] He was released on March 1, 2010.[9]

Did he believe any of these fanciful tales of Nazi's in there flying saucers keeping alive their dreams of world domination from their secret bases in Antarctica?

According to Frank Miele, a member of the Skeptics Society in the United States, Zündel told him that his book 'UFOs: Nazi Secret Weapon?' (which became an underground bestseller, going through several printings) was nothing more than a ploy to attract readers, a deliberate hoax to build publicity for Samisdat. Said Zündel in a telephone conversation with Miele: "I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. The book was for fun. With a picture of the Führer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows."

edit on 29-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: format

edit on 29-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
...and ancient Atlantean technologies

Dear God no.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities.

Of course the simple answer to that claim is they were captured by the Russians, who were doing exactly the same and worse than the Americans - see Russian Alsos and also en.wikipedia.org...

Dont forget some went to the moon - see the documentary "Iron Sky"
edit on 28-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

see the documentary "Iron Sky"[ HA HA HA the funnies are on ATS Sat morn..... sarcasm/off .....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If I may ask, have all these "official pictures" of nazi UFOs appearing in the documentary any credibility?
They obviously sell it as a fact but I always wondered about those pics...

(12:50 in the youtube documentary)
edit on 29-9-2012 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join