d. Zombies
e. Anthrax
f. Volcano
g. Tsunami
h. Black Hole
i. Terrorists
j. Chicken pox.

Could you narrow it down please so I can prepare"

Ahh---America and the choices we get! Gotta love it!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
1st of October here, next....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

So? How was the End of Time? Is a Beer and Popcorn thing? Or more of a pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

Originally posted by DarknStormy

So? How was the End of Time? Is a Beer and Popcorn thing? Or more of a pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth?

No, it was horrible. But we will continue through the tough times, don't know how many survivors are out there... The thought of the devastation is unbearable.. Its dark, cold and I'm terrified I will succumb to hypothermia.. Maybe I should turn the lights on and the heater, have a cigarette and plan my next move is this wasteland. I'm starting to understand how mad max felt.. Tough days ahead, my thoughts are with you all.. WHY ME
edit on 30-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I survived here too. There are a few "survivors" meandering about here. If you can call them survivors that is. They all are wandering about aimlessly like zombies. Most of them have a look of shock like they cannot believe the Apocalypse just happened.

I stopped one guy and asked him how he had managed to survive the Apocalypse. He said "what Apocalypse?" Yup everyone is in denial...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Date: September 30. 2012
Type: Disaster
Form: Unknown
Possibilities: Earthquake, tsunami, etc...

END

Whats that song again... oh yes

Another troll bites the dust........ by Queen
edit on 30-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Dude, I don't know about real life, but the Apocalypse just happened in my dreams.. I was awoken by what looked like Julia Gillard in a purple lacey G-string... Something weird is going on, in my head at least

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was just visited by a glowing orb! There was no sound but this message was put in my head. So here it is.

People of Earth! Before we left your planet we gave Thomas Crapper the blueprint for a device that would make your population healthy and intelligent!! The toilet! Well,were back and you blew it! Your using it backwards!!!
The top of the toilet tank is a place to put your book! Yes, the plan would have made the entire population of earth intelligent since everyone must use it 2-4 times a day! The way it is designed i can not see how you got it wrong!
You sit and read, do your business and push the handle conveniently located on the left. This way you never have to see that nasty mess and you get more intelligent everyday! How could you miss it? Ick. How can you look at that mess!

Anyway, Turn around and read! We will be back in 100 years to Enlighten you since you totally blew it.

PS, Elvis says hello
edit on 30-9-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well technically speaking your prediction was successful seeing how there has been a 7.1 earthquake in columbia on today sept 30, 2012.
Congratulations!! You can go pro and charge money now.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I have been told I was gonna be hit by
a. A mysterious planet.
b. Earthquake
c. Aliens
d. Zombies
e. Anthrax
f. Volcano
g. Tsunami
h. Black Hole
i. Terrorists
j. Chicken pox.

Could you narrow it down please so I can prepare"

No, it's ALL going to happen. A mysterious planet will cause an earthquake and alien zombies with anthrax will jump into a volcano, causing a tsunami which will wash away terrorists who have chicken pox.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My perception is that this thread was designed as a bit of sarcasm of all the End Of The World dates that occur around here. We havent had one in a while now so it was due.

edit on 30-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Yep. It's that day, and... *looks around* Doesn't seem like anything terrible has happened. Wait, hold on - I can't believe it - oh, god, my life is over, everything's doomed, pray to whatever gods you have, because it happened! Run for cover, people because...

..I don't have any beer.
Other than that, keep waiting!
edit on 30-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Date: September 30. 2012
Type: Disaster
Form: Unknown
Possibilities: Earthquake, tsunami, etc...

END

Do you live in Columbia........???

Hats off and fairplay to you then if you prdicted the earthquake................. lets hope all is well...

PS - What is your technique, secret, prediction model please.....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Does anyone besides me have a sudden, severe craving for human brains?Erm...Arg....nevermind..BRAINS!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

May I meet my end in an organic bakery with nothing but loaves and loaves of hot bread right out of a wood fired oven and loads of fresh butter made from raw cream and organic extra virgin olive oil, chopped organic garlic, sea salt and cracked black pepper. There my beloved and I would sit surrounded by beautiful bread and feed each other warm, crusty morsels.... AND CHEESE
edit on 30-9-2012 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
O.P.

Why don't u just reply?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld
O.P.

Why don't u just reply?

Because he or she wasn't one of the lucky ones who have survived the Apocalypse....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

And a hearty Merlot wine to wet our throats parched from such delectibles.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld
O.P.

Why don't u just reply?

Didn't make it

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So, i guess we could lend a smedgen of credibility to this "warning"
Columbia earthquake today 7.1

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>