It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Year Old Autistic Boy Beaten by Police in School Illinois

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by dayve
how is this anybodys fault but the parents... if the kids autistic they should have known ahead of time and they would have went about the right way to handle the situation. But just because he is autistic doesn't mean he cant be a lil sh*t. Sometimes you cant even tell a kid is autistic, no excuses...

I suppose you are the know all authority on Autism?

pffft.

No but i raised an autistic kid

Awesome, so you are totally okay with a Cop smashing the face of the autistic child you raised?

or you just trollin?

edit on 28-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

So officer threw your child into a wall you would be ok with it?
I sure as hell would not.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

If he attacked the cop, then thats what he gets.... i dont see how that makes me a troll, worse things have happen to me by police

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
reply to post by dayve

So officer threw your child into a wall you would be ok with it?
I sure as hell would not.

I'd like to see a picture of the boy, he is probably big and made the officer use force. Idk y you guys underestimate the power of autistic kids. Some of them are strong as hell and moving them is like trying to move a cow in the middle of the road.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

So a big strong cop can't subdue a child with out bashing their head?

Do you not see anything wrong with this?

Would you say the officers were justified in what they did to you as a citizen? I mean were you probably acting like an animal as you so eloquently put it?

Yeah must've been one big bad ass nine year old....

Also you know cops are trained to take down full grown men right? With out beating them.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Lysergic because: i read more derp

edit on 28-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The point is he did not attack the police, he was climbing a dividing wall, that's when the police ripped him down by his legs and smashed his face to the adjoing brick wall. This kid was not fighting or looking for a fight with the police.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This kid is a big big badass nine year old,

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What say you Dayve?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Im gonna reply to both at once. @Lysergic Im not sure if its justified what the cop did cause i have not seen any pictures or video.

I dont see anything wrong with it because its only a paragraph of a story to make it look like the kid did nothing.

The officers were not justified in my situation and that was proven by their own investigation..

@JValhalla I dont really believe that, if the kid was not autistic the story would be different. Sounds like they are just milking the autistic thing..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lysergic wins fread.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

What say you Dayve?

Well.... THAT changes everything... The cops were wrong in this case lol.... And they should be fired..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I throw in the towel...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Lets pretend for a second he isn't autistic. Still a deplorable thing to do to a child regardless of whatever they are doing. I would like to think you have some sympathy for this child.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I didn't know you hadn't saw when I made my last reply, or see your two replies.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Plus, why were the Police even there? If a specially trained Teacher has to call the Police because his class of 9 year old kids (autistic or not) are playing up, then they should really be looking for another job.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I will agree with you...The Autism maybe milked on this issue. However do you believe that if it was a normal nine year old child this issue would be ignored? Would it be argued that the child should know right from wrong at that age. Sadly in Today's culture our children are pampered and spoiled. The point is it happened. I do not believe any child should be thrown into the wall for having a outburst.

Everyone at a young age is taught that the police are our friends and are their to help. We all grow up and realize that is not true. This child learned early.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBeast

Most teachers are afraid to do anything any more because of lawsuits by the parents. We wonder why our education system is failing, the children run the classroom not the teacher.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 28-9-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
funny how we treat children like adults, when they dont understand
because they are not adults then its their fault, no the blame in this
case and in most cases involving children is because we try to hold
them to a standard they are emotionally not able to reach.

so sure blame the kids, big bad mean old kids, they must sit still,
they must not disrupt because god knows kids never do that.....
they are kids learning the rules of a society who seem as tho they
cannot accept that it takes time to grow a responsible human to
full size and understanding.

so sure its their fault we are not patient enough....... sick just sick.
ive "subdued" a few rowdy 9 year olds including my cousin
who had prater willies syndrome and i gotta say not a single one
was ever treated this poorly.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

Well said, children can not be held to the same standard as as adults, until the development has gone to the mind of a adult. We all reach this on our own terms some younger than others. At 15 I was kicked out of the house. At this point in time I learned to take responsibilities for my own actions. I do not believe any 9 year old will be at full adult capacity, and no 9 year old should be manhandled by the police, and it disgust me that the good ol boys in blue use such brut force against a child.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join