MSNBC Caught Doctoring Clip From Romney/Ryan Rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Add this to the MSM blatant attempts to make the Romney campaign look bad.

If I knew nothing at all about either candidate I sure wouldn't go with the one MSM is shoving down our throats.
This just shows they are in the administration’s pocket and should be called on the carpet for this BS.

ATS search done.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I listened to it over and over, with head phones, very loud, with my eyes closed.

They are chanting "Ryan".

Nice try though.

And you should also let everyone know that this comes from The Blaze. Not that they have an agenda or anything.
edit on 28-9-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle

I listened to it over and over, with head phones, very loud, with my eyes closed.

They are chanting "Ryan".

Nice try though.

And you should also let everyone know that this comes from The Blaze. Not that they have an agenda or anything.
edit on 28-9-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

Agreed. At the very least it doesn't constitute as proof either way, but it sure does sound like "Ryan", or at least from the majority of people (might have been a mix). The bottom line, though, is that stuff like this reeks of desperation from Romney supporters.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

I heard Romney chanted 3 times in a row. I have great speakers so I'll stick with the caller having listened to it 4 times now.

Nice try yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Add this to the MSM blatant attempts to make the Romney campaign look bad.

Erm, the Romney campaign needs very little help to look bad. That's because The Romney Unit is a terrible candidate.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If they are going to such great lengths to colour the opposing side in such an unfavourable light it must mean that we are winning.

So take heart! Recent polls (see Eurisko's thread) show Romney with a +8% lead.

Romney win win this, no matter the dirty tricks the MSM try to portray.

Also, do they think we're that stupid to be swayed by such cheap theatrics?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Also, do they think we're that stupid to be swayed by such cheap theatrics?

Yes which is why:

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' distrust in the media hit a new high this year, with 60% saying they have little or no trust in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly. Distrust is up from the past few years, when Americans were already more negative about the media than they had been in years prior to 2004.

www.gallup.com...

Then Just found this just now:

A whopping 98 percent of Americans distrust information on the Internet, according to a recent survey by Harris Interactive. The study consisted of 1,900 participants across the country and was sponsored by business Q&A service Mancx.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It has gotten increasingly difficult to find legitmate information anymore,

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

@ 3:45.

No question the C-Span version is "Romney...Romney...Romney..."

Amazing....and criminal.
edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I heard both. I heard some people chanting Romney and some chanting Ryan. It looks like Romney was just trying to coordinate them so it made sense.

In any case, I don't see how MSNBC "doctored" the clip.

The clip isn't edited or doctored and there is no crime here.

Unless...

Originally posted by loam
No question the C-Span version is "Romney...Romney...Romney..."

Got a link?
edit on 9/28/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
...I don't see how MSNBC "doctored" the clip...

No, of course not.

Because if anybody had actually been there in person, they would have easily seen the name "RYAN" flash before their eyes during the crowd's chant.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Chill out. I'm watching the C-span version for context. Most likely, I'll agree with you, but let me watch the video.

C-Span Video

OK. I agree with myself. It was a combination and Romney was trying to coordinate it. I could hear Romney clearer in the C-Span Video, but in the one on MSNBC, it's not as clear.

Did MSNBC hear the "Romney" and tried to make it seem like it was only "Ryan"? I don't know. But every time I've heard this clip linked in the OP, I heard Ryan, so maybe that's what they heard, too.
edit on 9/28/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm chill.

In fact, I was just reflecting upon the fact that I also agree BOTH names were being chanted...though more Romney than Ryan...which is why the man was trying to get the crowd to address them both.

The point is MSNBC had an entirely different agenda in mind and rigged the clip to make it.

That should be unacceptable!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Maybe they only heard Ryan. That tape is not as clear. If there were crowds within the crowd chanting, the caller would naturally think everyone was yelling "Romney" because the 50 people around her were.

Interesting, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i wish you wouldn't edit the substantive content of your posts after they've been replied to.

In any event,

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Did MSNBC hear the "Romney" and tried to make it seem like it was only "Ryan"? I don't know. But every time I've heard this clip linked in the OP, I heard Ryan, so maybe that's what they heard, too.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Another one where we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry, but no. The Republicans can whine all they like about the polls but Obama is ahead right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but I didn't see any doctoring in this clip. Do you have another video of the event that might show another version? Surely you don't expect me to take this woman's word about what she thinks she heard over the actual video footage, do you?

Hardly proof of wrongdoing on the part of MSNBC.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Doctored", pfft. Sure sounds like "Ryan, Ryan". Sounds like "The Blaze" would prefer to listen to hearsay than the actual video. Mitt's own reaction is telling enough - he was miffed at not hearing his name chanted, along with his subordinate VP's name.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Originally posted by Flatfish
Sorry, but I didn't see any doctoring in this clip.

I repeat:

Because if anybody had actually been there in person, they would have easily seen the name "RYAN" flash before their eyes during the crowd's chant.

C-Span Video @27:25

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Some in the crowd shouted "Romney" especially the first few voices to start chanting. But that was quickly overtaken by a larger, more boistrous part of the crowd that started chanting "Ryan". Hence, the embarrassing spectacle of Mitt Romney trying to direct their chant back to including his name.

Apparently, this has got the right-wing so upset/chagrined, that they are trying to blame this on "MSNBC doctored the video, herp derp."

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join