It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My second post here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's driving me crazy! I want to post questions in the paranormal forum asking about near death experiences, after life, religious beliefs, etc. It's just something that's been on my mind forever and it's giving me a headache. Why can't I be like most people and not think about this or care? I can't find answers yet I'm trying to even though it's not concrete. It'd be easier being an atheist or religious person that's truly believes in their faith.

Anyways, I've had this account forever and forgot about it until yesterday when I some how ran into it again.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hotel California isn't it?
You just need 9 posts to start your own thread. Step over to BTS and you'll be there in little time. With your interest may I recommend this thread?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you're wanting satisfactory answers to your questions read some books. Forums aren't really the best for researchable information. There are many ways of finding .pdf files if you don't want to pay for them.
There are already so many books that have most available info, and there are also many threads on here.
Looking for quick answers doesn't really bring quality information.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm confused, what is hotel california? lol Thanks for the link, but I've probably read all of them by now. I just have questions of my own that haven't been asked yet

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome to active membership. Hope you find what your looking for.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelle21689
I'm confused, what is hotel california? lol

Eagles song from the mid 70's. "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave." Kinda like ATS. We just keep coming back.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chelle21689

Welcome to the Asylum. Now reply to every post to you in this thread, and you'll have those 7 more posts you need to make in no time at all.....

Des

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ohh, that might explain why. I don't know a lot of old music since I was born in 1989 haha.

I like how you referred to it as the asylum! Might as well be. People probably think we're crazy for all the stuff but I'm glad I found a place where I can talk about this to other people. I don't want to talk to religious or atheist folks already because I already know their answer. With people that are open to ideas they have pretty interesting perspectives. I just wish I didn't dwell on this so much. It's a phase though. I think about it for a while and forget only to think about it again some time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to the Asylum. Now reply to every post to you in this thread, and you'll have those 7 more posts you need to make in no time at all.....

Des

Basically what Des said...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Thanks. I will. I don't know how strict the moderator is here and if this is cheating

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thanks. I will. I don't know how strict the moderator is here and if this is cheating

Here's your Welcome Cake to munch on while you knock out those last 3 posts...

Des

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Not cheating a'tall... a post is a post is a post!

Welcome (back) !

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hello, and remember, as Wittgenstein said;

"explanations come to an end somewhere."

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It's true what Intrepid said about this place being like Hotel California.

Specifically this part of that song

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

This site is really addictive.

Welcome, none the less.

Hope to see you around the boards soon and often.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ohh, that might explain why. I don't know a lot of old music since I was born in 1989 haha.

I like how you referred to it as the asylum! Might as well be. People probably think we're crazy for all the stuff but I'm glad I found a place where I can talk about this to other people. I don't want to talk to religious or atheist folks already because I already know their answer. With people that are open to ideas they have pretty interesting perspectives. I just wish I didn't dwell on this so much. It's a phase though. I think about it for a while and forget only to think about it again some time.

Hotel California.......by the Eagles................have a listen you may like it............

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome chelle21689

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
WohoO! Thanks everyone for the warming welcome. 1 more post and I can start a thread ANYWHERE!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nope you should be able now...

new topics

top topics

join