It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve picture that will make you laugh! (Caution: boobies)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, perhaps God too was an aesthete as much as He was a practical Creator.

And let's face it, men look better with two virtually useless nipples and a belly button.

Never even mind the naughty male bits that were made before women, and served little function before women, except to please the eyes of God.

Perhaps the dent in the belly was where God poked our first parents before they became solid with His finger as He laid down the law - "You will NOT eat from that tree!"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Where else would they capture lint?

EDIT: Dammit, Loam... you're too quick.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

And not just any lint...they didn't wear cloths yet.

FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LINTTTTTTTTTTTT!

The bane of humanity from the very beginning.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

As did I Des!
second line

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

G,day mate. well yer a bit wrong cause i'm one. but, i digress. i opened as read adam and eve. i totally missed the belly button logic, but then laughed. good one. you see, i thought adam was bedazzled with eves champagne glass size headlights. ere boobs, breasts, knockers, maybe counter balance points for big bums. anyway i enjoyed tks to the poster.

link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

That was the most hypocritical thing I have ever read. I wasn't cutting anyone down, though I might cut you down for being so ignorant, I am just trying to find out why people painted them with belly buttons?

link   

Just having a little fun...

I don't intend to disrespect anyone for their religious beliefs as long as they don't insist I or others must share their views.

Apologies.

I can see why this upsets you.

edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

No, your in the wrong accept the truth bigot.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Half the members of this site are the epitome of ignorance.

Well, then you may want to high-tail it back to the Shire chief...I suggest taking the Short Cut to Mushrooms. We don't want a stressed out hobbit on the site...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
OK, so what am I suppose to be looking at besides of seeing bucket-naked people? This is a joke right?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seriously another Adam and Eve had belly buttons thread, because some old painting shows it so.

I thought denying ignorance was the motto of this site; you can't deny ignorance with more ignorance. Your entire thread; as well as not being very original since it's like the third one with the exact same premise, I have seen posted in at least the last four months, is also just a big pile of ignorance.

Surely you must just be trying to troll the bible thumpers for the stars, flags and laughs right. I mean after all a PAINTING of Adam and Eve is not a PHOTOGRAPH of the mythical couple and therefore is completely irrelevant and meaningless. If I paint a painting of Adam and Eve tomorrow and make them aliens, does that mean I can post and say, "Look they really were aliens." Or what if I painted to men in fig leafs with an apple could I then say. "Look you were you all wrong it really was adam and steve the whole time."

Point is it's a painting, painted by an artist and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on art, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the artist.

Hopefully, we won't see another one of these silly threads next month.

Just my opinion though
edit on 28-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This will go right over the bible bangers heads..Or they'll just ignore it like they do common sense, logic, and reason

Actually no, most of us understand that it's a powerful allegory for the rise of self-conscious awareness.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

All good points, except one...

This is the first thread I've seen on the subject...and I don't exactly live beneath a rock.

But I get your point and I agree there is a fine line between exploring the issue and ridiculing an entire religious belief system.

I can admit I have better ways to spend my time...

But on the other hand, people need to just relax. Sheesh.
edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Go on then criticize Islam and Muslims. Call them stupid you wont because your gutless.
I'm sick of people using this site to cut down other peoples beliefs, live and let live???
Not with you A holes apparently.
Half the members of this site are the epitome of ignorance.
edit on 28-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

I'll do it.

I think that hard core Islamic believers suck.

I think that most religious fanatics suck. I'm not sure about Falun Gong though. I haven't had much experience with them.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools
Seriously another Adam and Eve had belly buttons thread, because some old painting shows it so.

I thought denying ignorance was the motto of this site; you can't deny ignorance with more ignorance. Your entire thread; as well as not being very original since it's like the third one with the exact same premise, I have seen posted in at least the last four months, is also just a big pile of ignorance.

Surely you must just be trying to troll the bible thumpers for the stars, flags and laughs right. I mean after all a PAINTING of Adam and Eve is not a PHOTOGRAPH of the mythical couple and therefore is completely irrelevant and meaningless. If I paint a painting of Adam and Eve tomorrow and make them aliens, does that mean I can post and say, "Look they really were aliens." Or what if I painted to men in fig leafs with an apple could I then say. "Look you were you all wrong it really was adam and steve the whole time."

Point is it's a painting, painted by an artist and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on art, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the artist.

Hopefully, we won't see another one of these silly threads next month.

Just my opinion though
edit on 28-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

Thank goodness someone said it. This is exactly what I was thinking, we can't draw any conclusions from an artists painting. Faulty logic.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Nothing intelligent to say so you reduce to pseudo insults.
I stand by my comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You aren't exactly rising to the challenge of painting every Muslim with one color. That would be unacceptable no? Yet it's common even a pass time to pick on the whole lot certain peoples.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
would you Adam and Eve it!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

It's like where is the love people? or at least constructive debate?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The real answer is...

The reason they have belly buttons is the same reason they are pale white.

It's an artist's interpretation based on culture and well.. art.

People of their time would likely have a problem accepting Eve with no belly button.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join