It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More GOP voter registration fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All while the GOP has been screaming and yelling about nonexistent voter fraud at the actual ballot box, they have been doing what they can to limit the voting power of their opponents. Now for the second time in less than a week suspect registration practices surface.

The Republican Party of Florida's top recipient of 2012 expenditures, a firm by the name of Strategic Allied Consulting, was just fired on Tuesday night, after more than 100 apparently fraudulent voter registration forms were discovered to have been turned in by the group to the Palm Beach County, FL Supervisor of Elections.

I expect crickets from the right.

F lorida GOP Fired Romney Consultant's Voter Registration Firm After Fraudulent Forms Reported in Palm Beach
edit on 28-9-2012 by wascurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by wascurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Wait!

Doesn't the title in your article say: "Florida GOP Fired Romney Consultant's Voter Registration Firm..."

SM2

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

blah blah non existant voter fraud yadda yadda. BS. just give it a day or two and the SEIU, ACORN, Urban this or that organization , insert random lefty group here will be caught registering Mickey Mouse and the 1985 Chicago bears offensive line to vote 10 times again. It's not just the right, its both sides.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Exactly.

We all live in this Banana Republic together.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Wait!

Doesn't the title in your article say: "Florida GOP Fired Romney Consultant's Voter Registration Firm..."

It sure does.
What is the confusion here?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well for starters, how can you expect *crickets* from the right, when it was the right who correctly took action?

Seems like political trolling to me.

SM2

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yup, remember what Nancy Pelosi said....

Vote early and often!

SM2

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well for starters, how can you expect *crickets* from the right, when it was the right who correctly took action?

LOL, lets not go about bringing facts or logic into this. How can one possibly debate politics when there are facts involved.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Yup.

I repeat: We all live in this Banana Republic together...

*sigh*

edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

blah blah non existant voter fraud yadda yadda. BS. just give it a day or two and the SEIU, ACORN, Urban this or that organization , insert random lefty group here will be caught registering Mickey Mouse and the 1985 Chicago bears offensive line to vote 10 times again. It's not just the right, its both sides.

Prove that happened even once.
I am showing you real voter fraud and all you can do is lob false accusations about things that you think will happen in the future?

What a load of BS.
Believe it or not, some of us actually care that our elections are fair.
I thought this was a big deal for the right?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hi! Jiminy here. Just out nibbling on some grass. Kind of dry though, we could use some rain.

The Republican Party of Florida's top recipient of 2012 expenditures, a firm by the name of Strategic Allied Consulting, was just fired on Tuesday night, after more than 100 apparently fraudulent voter registration forms were discovered to have been turned in by the group to the Palm Beach County, FL Supervisor of Elections.
I'm glad they were fired. That kind of foolishness has no business in American society, let alone our political system. Good for you, FL GOP!

Now for the second time in less than a week suspect registration practices surface.
Are you talking about that confused, flustered, young lady? What's the internet signal for things like that, "meh?"

The Strategic Allied Consulting thing is significant. I'm glad they were caught and removed in time to repair the damage.

All while the GOP has been screaming and yelling about nonexistent voter fraud at the actual ballot box, they have been doing what they can to limit the voting power of their opponents.
Now that we have reason to suspect both parties of election shenanigans, will you agree that it's time for a strict system of checks and verifications to keep this problem in check? If not, how do we solve it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I keep forgetting I need to dumb down what I say.
I expect crickets from the right, here on ATS where I started this thread to discuss it.

The amount of deflection and denial is what I was not ready for. I thought you guys actually cared about this stuff but I guess you only care when it is made up and for Obama?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

LOL, lets not go about bringing facts or logic into this. How can one possibly debate politics when there are facts involved.

What fact did Loam bring into this discussion that you are praising him for?
It is a short thread and I cannot find it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hmmmm...don't see any posters in here arguing the GOP shouldn't have taken action.

Maybe if your thread had started in a more balanced manner, you'd have had a different response.

But it cuts against the REAL point you were trying to make, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm glad they were fired. That kind of foolishness has no business in American society, let alone our political system. Good for you, FL GOP!

Yeah, good job firing the people you hired to do this after you get busted for it. Way to go. Bank robbers who admit to robbing banks after they are arrested are heroes too!

Are you talking about that confused, flustered, young lady? What's the internet signal for things like that, "meh?"

No I am talking about the woman who was breaking the law in attempting to only register Republicans supposedly for the CC's office.

You seem to think her being confused is a defense. She was confused about what she was doing and who was paying her to do it. Hardly a hand in her favor.

The Strategic Allied Consulting thing is significant. I'm glad they were caught and removed in time to repair the damage.

But all that anger aimed at non-existent voter fraud that I have had to suffer weeks of just goes out the window?

Now that we have reason to suspect both parties of election shenanigans, will you agree that it's time for a strict system of checks and verifications to keep this problem in check? If not, how do we solve it?

No. I have no reason to suspect anyone but the GOP people caught doing it so far. Just saying both sides are bad does not work. I like facts and reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hmmmm...don't see any posters in here arguing the GOP shouldn't have taken action.

Neither do I. Were you expecting to see that? I was not. Why are you pointing it out?

Maybe if your thread had started in a more balanced manner, you'd have had a different response.

You cannot be serious. This thread is about the people caught doing the fraud. Why should I attempt to "balance" anything?
Each and every one of you has had ample opportunity to balance it for me. I see no links or proof, just people yelling ACORN!!!

This thread is about what it is about. It is not about socializing complaints.

Are you suggesting that every thread about alleged voter fraud from the Democrats is now null and void for not also mentioning made up Republican?

But it cuts against the REAL point you were trying to make, doesn't it?

The real point I was trying to make was that this GOP hired firm was caught committing fraud. I am pretty sure I made it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This thread is about the people caught doing the fraud.

Actually, the ONLY thing you say in your OP is:

So what's this thread about? The lack of response you expect from the right or discussion of the GOP's move against the fraud?

The real point I was trying to make was that this GOP hired firm was caught committing fraud. I am pretty sure I made it.

And if not for the title of your source, you'd miss it was the GOP who addressed it.

SM2

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Prove that happened even once.
I am showing you real voter fraud and all you can do is lob false accusations about things that you think will happen in the future?

What a load of BS.
Believe it or not, some of us actually care that our elections are fair.
I thought this was a big deal for the right?

www.rottenacorn.com...
second line

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

It was the Palm Beach County election officials who exposed this fraud - NOT THE GOP. The GOP only fired the firm AFTER the election officials exposed it. Obviously, at that point, they had no choice to fire them.

The GOP has a LONG HISTORY of using Strategic Allied Consulting, and it's head, Nathan Sproul. He was accused of doing this in 2008 as well.

McCain campaign paid operative accused of voter fraud (2008)

Voter Fraud Charges Out West (CBS News, 2009)

The GOP did not EXPOSE this - ELECTION OFFICIALS did.

Palm Beach County election supervisor Susan Bucher said 106 of the 304 forms Sproul’s firm submitted were flagged as potentially fraudulent, having “similar looking” signatures and addresses of local businesses. Bucher said she has also heard of similar fraudulent documents submitted by Sproul’s firm to another Florida elections office.

Previous instances of this GOP registration firm were ALSO caught by election officials in other states:

Sproul was caught when an employee of his firm dropped off suspected fraudulent registration forms at the office of Okaloosa County election board. Some of the Santa Rosa County new registrants appeared to be dead people, said Paul Lux, Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections.

GOP Firm Exposed For Fraudulent Voter Registration In Florida

But nice twisting of reality to make the GOP appear to be the good guys in this case...

edit on 28-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wait!

Crickets here (from me), the question seems to have already been answered. Nicely done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join