It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Length Movie)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
reply to post by BlackManINC

Last week, or the week before, on "Coast to Coast AM," Art Bell stated that he had some "inside information" that a huge announcement would soon be made concerning the supossed underwater ruins off the south (or southwest, can't remember right now) of Cuba.

Maybe that'll do it.

Harte

What perfect timing hey. Right when this documentary was released that ripped their entire theory apart from the inside out for the crap that it is, now they suddenly have a major announcement concerning a 'find' of some kind at yet another supposed ancient ruin. Personally, I think the "great discovery" is going to have to come from a group like NASA more than anyone else since this all has to do with space aliens, but we shall see what "evidence" these disinfo agents come forth with as a "great discovery". This war is far from over.
edit on 6-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The world 'Debunked' annoys me, Its just another example of a self affirming word used but buttholes attempting to get views....No different from those who put 'Proof' or 'Truth' in the title.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Harte
Lying turds, they are. Believe not them. Keep a steady mind, you should.
Debunk them, we must.

Still. There are mysteries in the world. Astounding accomplishments. Possibilities. A person shouldn't shut themselves off from those just because they don't necessarily include aliens. The fun part is to try to put yourself in the mindset of a genius thousands of years ago, trying to solve a problem with limited information. Also to give credit where it's due.

Yes. And this is much more exciting. Don't you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

You can go to the website for the movie and look at each section one by one, if you like.
edit on 9-10-2012 by theroostercrowsatnite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Why would you be so ridiculous? This video actually cites sources. Some of which are peer reviewed. You should watch the video.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Except one side uses critical thinking based on observable evidence and the other side doesn't. Don't be so ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Although the video does a good job pointing out the un-truths spouted by the AA people, it doesn't "debunk" the whole theory.

Personally, I don't buy the whole AA thing. However, I can't definitively disprove it any more than anybody else can.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Some people like to think all the power to do great things or solve problems is external to themselves in some way. Like they never grew up and became adults, and humanity is still just a bunch of children dependent on their wise and powerful parents. In this case, the aliens. I like to think that human beings are very good at making the best of a bad situation (our painful and brief existence on Earth), and even though we make missteps, at least they're our own.

And if there are aliens out there, they've never been very obviously useful to us, if at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No. Some of their "facts" are wrong. Plain and simple.
I don't know why people are so close-minded about this show and it's charlatanism.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Although the video does a good job pointing out the un-truths spouted by the AA people, it doesn't "debunk" the whole theory.

Personally, I don't buy the whole AA thing. However, I can't definitively disprove it any more than anybody else can.
I don't think they claim to debunk the whole theory. In fact, I think they leave that door open and it makes me a little nervous because they could say
'now that we have debunked...yada, yada,yada....here is the even stranger truth..."

I pointed out in an earlier post about how he "debunked" Ezekiel's Wheel. He stated something like.. that since Ezekiel was so detailed in descriptions of things, you can't possibly get a flying machine with propellers. What he described were Cherubs and a throne...or something along those lines.

So we are left with that Ezekiel saw exacly this...

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

www.biblegateway.com...
hmmmmn.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Some people like to think all the power to do great things or solve problems is external to themselves in some way. Like they never grew up and became adults, and humanity is still just a bunch of children dependent on their wise and powerful parents. In this case, the aliens. I like to think that human beings are very good at making the best of a bad situation (our painful and brief existence on Earth), and even though we make missteps, at least they're our own.

And if there are aliens out there, they've never been very obviously useful to us, if at all.

The alleged wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. If we were made in the image of the God almighty then you would think our ancestors would be intelligent enough to carve out and pile a bunch of stones on top of each other on there own, but not to these people. According to the "wisdom" of this world, our ancestors were nothing more than a bunch of apish cave dwellers, whose "evolution" was helped along with alien intervention. So you can clearly see where this atheistic, Darwinist, naturalistic crap is going.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Adam and Eve were most likely taught by angels and some bad ones at times.
Any other ancients who knows what happened to them as the bad old Giants
got drowned in the flood for their bad behavior. There is apparently nothing else
in the records of man to suggest anything else. Are Angels smarter than man
and can teach man. Sure but alien to creation leaves nothing else but pushing
made up stories to supplant the wonders of the UFO in the minds of the people
by way of confusion.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Debunking Ancient Aliens with Chris White:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

The alleged wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. If we were made in the image of the God almighty then you would think our ancestors would be intelligent enough to carve out and pile a bunch of stones on top of each other on there own, but not to these people. According to the "wisdom" of this world, our ancestors were nothing more than a bunch of apish cave dwellers, whose "evolution" was helped along with alien intervention. So you can clearly see where this atheistic, Darwinist, naturalistic crap is going.

So you replace one myth resp. belief system (AAT) with another one (Bible stories) ? It is exactly the atheistic darwinist (scientific) community that ascribes a lot more intelligence and skill to our ancestors than you might think. And yes, at some point, there's an Ape in your (and my) line of ancestors. If we're made in "the image of God the Almighty", I'm to assume that God looks like an average man of middle eastern descent? That God's body has the same shortcomings as the human body and is just as frail? He needs oxygen to breath and survive?

I don't know, but if you do believe the bible to be a true account of the history of man, then you're living the same delusion as the AAT believers.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I spent 3 hours watching this movie right after it was downloaded on YOUTUBE. I think it’s an awesome rebuttal with concrete backup on the information and research. If you’re an Ancient Alien fan and you have the time to sit and watch the History Channel perhaps it’s time you all take the time to watch something done for free online made to rectify vast errors in the series backed up by facts.

The creators of the video did it for free and allow free copies made, it’s informative and interesting. It also clears a great deal of myths and legends created by fiction. Worth every minute of your time!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

So you replace one myth resp. belief system (AAT) with another one (Bible stories) ? It is exactly the atheistic darwinist (scientific) community that ascribes a lot more intelligence and skill to our ancestors than you might think. And yes, at some point, there's an Ape in your (and my) line of ancestors.

There is also a banana in our line of ancestor as well, for we have DNA similarities to bananas as well as many other forms of life, but I don't hear these Ancient Astronaut Darwinists ever claim we evolved from a banana, because that would make them sound even kookier than they are already are. As I said before, the only difference between Darwinism and creationism is the former is a tax funded faith that is pawned off as real observable science, the latter isn't and is acknowledged as a faith.
edit on 16-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

So you replace one myth resp. belief system (AAT) with another one (Bible stories) ? It is exactly the atheistic darwinist (scientific) community that ascribes a lot more intelligence and skill to our ancestors than you might think. And yes, at some point, there's an Ape in your (and my) line of ancestors.

There is also a banana in our line of ancestor as well, for we have DNA similarities to bananas as well as many other forms of life, but I don't hear these Ancient Astronaut Darwinists ever claim we evolved from a banana, because that would make them sound even kookier than they are already are. As I said before, the only difference between Darwinism and creationism is the former is a tax funded faith that is pawned off as real observable science, the latter isn't and is acknowledged as a faith.
edit on 16-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

Evolution is real, observable science:

evolution.berkeley.edu...

listverse.com...

And bananas are yummy :-)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Because we didn't come from bananas. Us and bananas have a common ancestor many generations back. Just like how us and modern apes have a common ancestor. Only in this case it is much more recent. In fact humans are apes. The genus Homo falls under the family of Great Apes.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So a religious guy who's whole worldview is threatened by AA makes a 3 hour 'documentary' trying to disprove it, no surprise there.
I'm not a subscriber to the AA theory anyway, now if he had been a scientist and not a religiously motivated nutbag then...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobtek
So a religious guy who's whole worldview is threatened by AA makes a 3 hour 'documentary' trying to disprove it, no surprise there.
I'm not a subscriber to the AA theory anyway, now if he had been a scientist and not a religiously motivated nutbag then...
I knew something was up....these are "angels" not aliens.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join