It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Length Movie)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well I would simply say, Gorgio needs to go back to the drawing boards. In my opinion, the AA Theory is thoroughly debunked!

Chris White is notorious for his debunkings. He's debunked David Icke, Michael Tsarion and others. Now he takes on a huge topic. The Ancient Astronaut Theory. The basic premise is that Gorgio and the gang omit facts, or in some instances flat out lies about any given topic in order to make it seem like the Anciet Astronaut Theory has credibility. Much of the speculation comes from the work of Zachariah Sitchen. The video features ancient language scholar Dr Michael Heiser (sitchiniswrong.com) who prior to the passing of Sitchin, challenged him to a debate several times. As fantastic and amazing the AAT is, it simply doesn't have any legs to stand on under careful examination of the claims.

All the citations for this video, as well as the videos by category and topic can be found at ancientaliensdebunked.com...
edit on 28-9-2012 by FaceLikeTheSun because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by FaceLikeTheSun because: People complain a lot.

edit on 28-9-2012 by FaceLikeTheSun because: Spelling

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sum it up, I'm not watching a 3 hour movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
Sum it up, I'm not watching a 3 hour movie.

The summary is in the title.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You just brought me back to that frosty, winter day in December, 1983, when I found out there was no Santa Clause

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
0/10

A thread already exists, it has been discussed into a hundredf pages or so... it is known that some wikll say Debunked and give no opinion just say Debunked.. and I will tell you that Ancient Aliens are on to something even if not quite right aboutsome things

/Thread

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i'm not watching a 3 hr video of a bunch of anti-theories that shows about as much proof of the AA theory being ridiculous as the "aliens" guy has that it is fact. heard it all before and yet, there is no proof that we weren't helped or visited by alien life
edit on 28-9-2012 by Hardstepah because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It will be equally hard to dissprove whether Ancient Aliens
visited. Because there are certainly Aliens
in the Universe and many are certainly ancient.
It's whether they visited or not.
I don't think there are absolutes on either side.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
3 hours and 10 min!!! You have got to be kidding!!! Would not watch it. Write a short summary.

link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Because whoever made this movie is fully informed and has access to all the classified files the FBI currently has under lock and key regarding extraterrestrial involvement, both past and present?

Sure, the movie makes perfect sense if you don't look into it and just take everything for granted. It's called omission and speculation. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you can't KNOW that the movie is completely correct until all the information is released. And knowing that information is power, I doubt the FBI/CIA will be so kind.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   
I think what blindlyzack is saying is that, while "Person X has debunked Ancient Aliens" might technically be a "summary," you need to provide at least a description & synopsis of, say, what evidence led to the conclusions he has drawn, and HOW he debunked it, etc.

Can you do that?

I'm not watching a three hour video either. In addition, some of us are unable to watch a video, so help us out by providing something other than: "So-and-so bebunks AAs. Watch it "

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

It's basically "we are right, they are wrong" bulls**t.. It's just peoples interpretations and opinions on the subject..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
Well I would simply say, Gorgio needs to go back to the drawing boards. In my opinion, the AA Theory is thoroughly debunked!
All the citations for this video can be found at ancientaliensdebunked.com...
Can anybody with such great hair really be debunked?

And even if he is debunked, he's still got the hair.

I don't have an extra 3 hours to watch the video either, but if you want to summarize a few key points, like you're supposed to do when posting videos on ATS anyway, I'd read the summary of your key points. I went to ancientaliensdebunked.com... and didn't see any summary of key points there either, but again it might take hours to follow all those links which I don't have time for right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
I think what blindlyzack is saying is that, while "Person X has debunked Ancient Aliens" might technically be a "summary," you need to provide at least a description & synopsis of, say, what evidence led to the conclusions he has drawn, and HOW he debunked it, etc.

Can you do that?

I'm not watching a three hour video either. In addition, some of us are unable to watch a video, so help us out by providing something other than: "So-and-so bebunks AAs. Watch it "

The method is simple. Take each claim made by the AAT and test them. The results? Either they are ignorant or straight up lying about the data to support the theory.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I keep an open mind on the possibility but don't readily believe everything I'm told, read or hear.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Downloading to watch later...

Although debunking something involves having full knowledge and there are artifacts, constructions, image depictions and writings that not even the worlds top archaeologists dare to touch because the answer is still "I have no idea..."

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I will sum this up in less then 10 seconds..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I love these well put together, thought out, researched threads. " I watched a video on you tube and this is the way it is."

Dude seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So you post a 3 hour video with no summary of what happens in the video and expect people to have an intelligent conversation with you? Well my friend, prepare to be trolled. I'm not going to sit and watch a video for 3 hours so I can comment on the idea that the information presented in the video is probably just as speculative as the AA theory is.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hear quite a bit of balking at the 3 hour time scale of the film.

Does this mean you can't 'waste' 10 or 15 minutes to look at the first segment?

The author of the video is quite very thorough, leaving nothing to speculation or doubt.
Regarding PumaPunku, for instance, the false assumption that all the stones are made from Diorite and weigh some 800 tons is easily put to rest where the heaviest stone is actually 130 tons, and most all the stones are actually Red Sandstone, and an Andecite/sandstone conglomerate; all very easily worked with bronze instruments.

Sand polishing and explanations regarding how the angles and inside corners are also detailed.

Spend 15 minutes of your time to see the point by point argument framed by the Ancient Aliens talking heads examined, and completely discounted on every count without room for debate or any reason for doubt.

In 15 minutes, at least for Puma Punku, Ancient Aliens will be laid to rest.
If the rest of the video as as thorough, then, there is no doubt, at least based on claims made in the series, that the Ancient Aliens argument has zero legs to stand on.

If you can't even spend 15 minutes to watch a small section of the film, you've nothing to contribute in argument.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
So you post a 3 hour video with no summary of what happens in the video and expect people to have an intelligent conversation with you? Well my friend, prepare to be trolled. I'm not going to sit and watch a video for 3 hours so I can comment on the idea that the information presented in the video is probably just as speculative as the AA theory is.

The maker of the film has made available the movie broken up into topics. Visit the site to check it out. I'm more than happy yo discuss any point with anyone.

The summary is simply. Every claim made by the AAT is wrong. Either by purposeful deception or wishful conjecture

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join