It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hind Sight Is Always 20/20 -- Obama Supporter Interviews Herself - this is a Riot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This video goes over Obama's track record - point by point (and it is incomplete - I could add about 30 more minutes to it), and one must ask "Was it all Planned ?" you betcha ... the question is - what do they want ? and the answer keeps coming back .... they want you dead or enslaved.
I would love to hear what Obama supporters think about or not, which ever the case is.... please tell me what has he to offer that is worth voting for... //// like they are going to count your votes in the first place.... you know - Ron Paul is still the number one Canidate -- this political stuff is as wild as anything we have went through or are going to go through....
**** My Stock Chart Analysis is pointing towards a time about 2 weeks from now.... and further out --- Nov. 15th time frame is going to be even more interesting **** I dare you to vote for more of the same... and you have only two choices and both are the same.... go figure.... signed 1BornPatriot.....and I approve this message.

link to the video Interview

edit on 28-9-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I don't know how old you are OP, but do you or anyone else on ATS remember the Moonies? You know the ones who stood on street corners selling flowers in traffic?

These people who act so adoringly towards our political leaders, (OF EITHER PARTY) remind me of trying to have a normal conversation with the brain washed followers of the Reverand Sun Myung Moon! They put their faith in those who are enslaving them versus using their critical thinking skills to be a normal human being and create their own destiny!

As long as humanity looks towards the corrupt people in power as their saviors, instead of taking their own lives and responsibilities and duties to protect their famililies and loved ones and realize that granting the priveledged class power over us is nothing more than guaranteeing our enslavement, we will never have peace in this world!

I believe that as we look at the condition of the world currently, almost every one of us has enough intelligence to say that, "Allowing the wealthy and priviledged to continue ruling over us, is going to be the end of humanity as we currently know it!".

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said that everyone hated Obama for the past three years, but now, lo and behold! Romney shows up and forces us to choose the lesser of two evils: namely, Obama.

Coincidence? I think not. Republican and Democrat are just two faces worn by the same spider. Realistic Conflict Theory. Google it. We're being played, we've been played for years now, and unless we take action, we will continue to be played.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Awesome!!!

What a joke, and the joke is on those who voted for Obama and will vote for him agian.

Most awesome comment:

Obama extended his "hand of friendship and the enemies extended their middle finger"..............

Yeah It is like that,

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This subject has already been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, because there is no way that the girl could have been a Republican pretending to be an Obama supporter, or that the video might not have even been shot in 2008/2012, (You know, cut screens and messy hair to add in time lapse.)

The real problem is that people like either of them. Romney or Obama.

You should be voting for Jeff the dude at the store who restocks the milk. Guaranteed a better leader than anything coming out of two parties...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Shoot the messenger all you want still doesn't change the message.

That hope ran away with the change and left the citizen with the shaft.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Had to give a star to every response in this thread. Because it sums up my thoughts entirely. Our government, no matter which political party, doesn't have our bests interests at heart anymore (if ever). It has gotten to the point where we are just packmules to them to use and abuse as how they see fit. Yet the majority of the country settles on the idea of voting for one of these f-tards every 4 years. Some delude themselves into saying that they are voting for the lesser of two evils, but that is just as dumb. If someone attacked you and wielded a gun and a knife at you then asked you to decide on how he was going to kill you. Would you A) pick one of the two options or B) actually try to fight back or escape? Well America choose your gun or knife. Personally, I want to choose option B and retake our government.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Very creative...

Enjoyed that one.

I shudder to think what she will look like in another four years if he wins...

edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He spoke in generalities. It was all hype and atmospherics and glitz. He was like the pied piper luring people off a cliff not telling them where he was taking them. Anyone who couldn't see him coming a mile away is a fool.

But the video was entertaining. So I guess all was not lost.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Hillarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Just Awesome.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

I dont know about all that - I just cant seem to find anyone willing to defend him, and he has a right to defend himself - I wonder if no one wants to defend him - they just dont want to feel the wrath of being against him ...
I even asked someone who had a Obama bumper sticker what he found worth voting for him again.... and he said this "I went into the grocery store and when I came out it was on my bumper" screw that racist derogatory comment explitive ....
so just because you see the bumper sticker doesn't mean the person driving the car is a supporter it would seem.

top topics

join