It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Google Maps in Jacksonville, Texas?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From a CNN report: If you go to Google Maps and type in Jacksonville, Texas, go down to the street view and pan around, you may see what appears to be a UFO complete with a heat signature under the craft.

When you get to street view, adjust the view so that you are looking up into the sky (two clicks should do it). Pan around and you will see a reddish in color UFO with what could be interpreted as a heat signature under the craft.

For some reason I can't paste the pic I snagged, but it's fairly easy to find. The image is unusual. Check it out!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hate doing things the hard way

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
that really is brilliant
this is the proof we have being waiting for
ty.. disclosure has arrived

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reflection..distortion...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum
From a CNN report: If you go to Google Maps and type in Jacksonville, Texas, go down to the street view and pan around, you may see what appears to be a UFO complete with a heat signature under the craft.

When you get to street view, adjust the view so that you are looking up into the sky (two clicks should do it). Pan around and you will see a reddish in color UFO with what could be interpreted as a heat signature under the craft.

For some reason I can't paste the pic I snagged, but it's fairly easy to find. The image is unusual. Check it out!

A link to this "CNN Report" you cite would be nice at the very least.
You could also add in the coordinates as I'm sure Jacksonville, Texas isn't just a single coordinate on the map.

Some further details regarding what you claim is a "UFO" would also be nice. Is it an orb, a cigar shape, a triangle, an ambiguous light, a blUr-FO, or what?

Edit:

It's Lens Flare.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thar ye be

reply to post by flashtrum

edit on 28-9-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

secondline:

edit on 28-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

reply to post by flashtrum

I came back for
classic common everyday frickin' lens flare???????????

edit on 28-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Yep

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Perhaps the UFO shot out of one of these Sun portals from the same pic.

Or, it could be lens flare.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That my friends appears to me to be a nipple. Or, nipple flare.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks like a shuttlecock to me that you use in badminton lol

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like Bluebeam was promoting a Boston concert.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just saw that on yahoo.

gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I believe it is a Knee-biru reflecting off the sunroof..

edit on 9/28/2012 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My Grandmother used to live in Jacksonville, Texas. Trust Me, there is nothing the aliens would want in Jacksonville Texas unless it's a hick run...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Somebody said a flying Taco Bell sign...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Show me some examples of lens flare looking like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I for one am shocked at the lack of comments on this...out of all the crap that gets posted, I just heard about this on freaking yahoo of all places and had to freaking search it on ATS...I am not saying it is not a flair, but I wouldn't say it is. Here is what the news says about it ....link to ABC News.
gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

I found what I think you are referring to and it's right above the Capital One bank. To me, what one sees when one pans up is a lens flare reflecting off the sign's pole and to the right of the pole are 3 parked cards which are red. There are other lens flaring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join