It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a connection between the Illuminati, the Templar Knights and the MJ-12 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Morganmoonbaby

There is also link and connection between these Charles Manson cults and O.T.O and these San Agustin statues. If you look those statues and understand Mayan thinking, those statues are like symbiots where there are many spirits in one person. In this Good Charlotte River song he is singing that dead comes back to live from Hollywood Blvd. During that time it was La Vey, Manson and O.T.O who were doing these "baptisms". It is about that they are putting dead people's DNA and spirits to babies and kids. This baptism is told also in Egyptian hieroglyphs. And O.T.O initiation is about the structure of O.T.O., like that of Freemasonry and the ancient mystery schools, is based on a staged series of initiations or degrees. In the rituals of these degrees, O.T.O. seeks to instruct the individual by allegory and symbol in the profound mysteries of nature, and thereby to assist each initiate in discovering his or her own true identity.

You can do your own research about the subject but here is couple of links

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

La Vey in Monroe's grave..
vigilantcitizen.com...

www.metalinjection.net...

And that's why there are these kind of images

Others who look the image sees Marily Monroe and others sees Albert Einstein
engineering.curiouscatblog.net...

John F Kennedy and J D Tippit. It was Tippit who shot Kennedy.

www.redicecreations.com...
www.redicecreations.com...

Here is too some explanation about DNA Confusion & Natural Law in Breeding
gnosticwarrior.com...

But about those San Agustin statues which are Mayan Gods there are similiar stories about them like
www.colombia.travel...

Many of the pieces, which range from one meter to seven meters and can weigh more than a ton, dwell on life’s duality; the sun and the moon, death and birth. Archaeologists estimate that the statues were created between 100 BC and 800 AD.

Gazing at the elaborate designs can be a hallucinatory experience; the grinning demon, the glaring eagle with the snake in its beak, the man pulling a lizard from his mouth.

Most of the statues were part of the funerary paraphernalia of the ancient inhabitants of the area and were related to funerary rites, the spiritual power of the dead, and the supernatural world.

The Double Self

This representation of a warrior or guardian carved in stone in a naturist style is a dual being (two bodies and their heads integrated at one extreme into the frontal feline head).

Its symbolic power integrates masculine and feminine, and symbolizes the magic power of a shaman.
thesoutherncrossing.com...

But Russia has made awful cultural violence and has blashpemished the statues. Russia has made some furious campaigns because of some manmade bronze statue taken from them, but this kind of cultural violence toward statues which have Outstanding Universal Value and is even listed in UNESCO World heritage site that they should be protected and Russia has looted those and is keepng them in park where people are smashing them is furious! And Russia got to give statues back!

Also when I visited Kunstkamera museum there was some giant object covered with 'curtain' and I took photo of it and I have sent it too to UNESCO and other places and if this statue is Nebuchadnezzar’s statue, then rest is history like told here in these links and statue is about Sionism and so on...

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

They shall mingle with the seed of men
Dan 2:41 And whereas thou saw the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou saw the iron mixed with miry clay.
Dan 2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

And here also some explanations about statues and Saint Petersburg which is located in zero meridian and where are Egyptian obelisks, Sphinxes etc around the city
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Maybe posting more information later because subject is so wide and there is more to tell but those who are interested can make they own studies and researches and revelations. Here is told just quick links about the subject and it might seem messy, but you can make your own conclusions of all of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morganmoonbaby
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I got to say and ask that are you suffering some real serious mental health problems. Rethoric question, yes. Because anyone using name nancylieder or posting and keeping nancylieder like stuff in net must be really seroius disturbed mentalhealth patient. Here is unknown person with niskname and you speak like you are knowing me and you are claiming you are speaking with Illuminati about me. Why an earth are you doing or writing this kind of stuff for an unknown person? This is not your business at all and someone like nancylieder would not be accepted to any society but her own mental hospital mind.

What? How in the heck does having a funny name mean I'm posting and keeping Nancy Lieder like stuff on the internet (I don't even know what keeping Nancy Lieder like stuff on the internet even really means) ? I find it funny you accuse me having mental illness and then immediately post links to websites like Jesus is our savior and bibliotecapleyades (it also makes me laugh you think those are serious/creditable websites). I'm tired of you phonies trying to claim your family are members of the Illuminati or you are important to us when it's lie. You would know if your family was involved with the Illuminati on your 18th birthday at the midnight ritual and it's obvious you aren't. If it's not my business then for the 3rd time stop posting your private business on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE! Your acting like a middle school girl who talks bad about her friend to people and then when those people ask a question the girl get's upset and says stay out of it, it's none of your business. It's obvious to everyone with common sense that my ats name isn't showing homage/support for Nancy Lieder or her views btw people who take sites like Jesus is our savior seriously aren't usually the sharpest knives in the drawer.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I told sites are just examples about rituals because I don't want to tell what is in photos. I also told to make own research and conclusions because I don't want to tell pages where is more this kind of stuff because is not my thing. Pages are just examples and if you know about the subject really there is no need to tell more. You can see it from hieroglyphs etc like I told. And this kind of stuff is causing anxiety in me, so I don't want to discuss or think about it too much.

I haven't said anything about Illuminati. It is you who has said so and is not your business. You are unknown person for me and that's why I ask are you mental health patient because normal people don't start calling for "Illuminati" because of some web posting. You can think what ever you like about me, but this is funny and I been laughing so much that some nutso is calling tp "!illumiati" about me. hah

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What might be idea in Russia, that there is listed looted item from San Agustin, Statue 26, Mesita B, in this site

archives.icom.museum...

-Urgency of the Situation
he existence of San Agustin statues has been known since the middle of the 18th century but for the most part they were discovered in archaeological projects that started in the thirties. To this date, 536 statues have been catalogued.
They reflect the importance of funeral rituals for the political organization of pre-historic chiefdoms in northern South America.
The statues are found throughout a vast area, which accounts for the theft of more than 17 statues in the past 15 years. A few of these figures may still remain unknown to archaeologists as they were probably taken away from their original sites and countries. Highly endangered sites include small funeral centers in remote geographical areas or far from roads and cities. Looters usually cut the statues in pieces that can be easily transported.
In 1990, the archaeological site of San Agustin (Huila) was looted and sculpture No. 214 was stolen. It was found in 1996 in an auction house in Denmark but it has not been returned as there is no proof that the statue entered the country illegally.
This incident shows the urgent need for harsher measures in order to detect in time the illicit traffic of archaeological pieces.

And then Russia is openly keeping it in museum. Here is image of Mesita B inside Kunstkamera. In the image there is also this covered giant statue and in the other image there is this foot made of something like iron, wood and clay etc. If someone who knows and understands about archeology and items can give some explanation for this mummy I would like to hear.

tinypic.com...

i61.tinypic.com...

Colombia, illicit antiquities and the ICOM Red List Latin America

www2.mcdonald.cam.ac.uk...

ICOM’s 1997 volume in their One Hundred Missing Objects series Looting in Latin America had already illustrated 22 objects missing from Colombia, but the reality that lies behind the illustrations is far worse. Some of the photographs were of objects known to be stolen, for example the stone anthropomorphic figures stolen in San Agustín, but many other objects shown were in fact only examples — examples of types of artefacts under threat from looting.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Explanation for this here... others has too awaken for this reality...

Museum secret next to blasphemy

vestnikkavkaza.net...

The Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography of Peter the Great of the Russian Academy of Sciences (the Kunstkamera Museum) is thought to be one of richest museums of the world. However, the attitude toward the skull of the legendary naib Haji Murad by the leadership of the museum is surprising for representatives of scientific and creative circles of the Caucasus. For the museum’s administration it is one of numerous exhibit items (there are about 1,883,412 of them), while for the Caucasus people it is a part of the relics of one of the most respected national heroes of the 19th century. Representatives of the St. Petersburg intelligentsia have also expressed their negative attitude to keeping the skull in the museum. Almira Tagirjanova, a scholar studying the Muslim History of Palmyra of the North, told Vestnik Kavkaza that in the late 19th century a demonstration of the skull of an enemy of the Empire could have had a political meaning. But today it is not relevant.

- We should ask scientists, staff of the museum, the medical community, whether the skull presents a scientific value. So many years have passed! I would like to know the points of view of religious scholars, what they think about the issue. As a woman, a regional scholar, a native resident of St. Petersburg (my family has been living here for 200 years), I believe the topic should be closed. A museum is not a place for the naib’s skull.

- Do you think it should be buried?

- Of course it should be.

- You have opponents. They say the skull is needed for scientific purposes.

- I think it could have been useful for science many years ago.

imrussia.org...

About ten years ago, a politician from the opposition joked to me that Putin had created his own media zoo. If a Western leader comes to visit Russia and starts blaming him for strangling the freedom of the press, Putin can take that person on a tour of that “zoo.” “In this cage I keep independent radio, and in this one oppositional television. Here is a cage for a magazine for intellectuals, and this large aviary is for independent newspapers—a big one. See how many species we’ve got—and you are telling me that freedom of the press is being strangled!” Now Putin has reduced that “zoo” to a Kunstkamera. Do you remember how Peter the Great had a Kunstkamera—a collection of freaks, such as a newborn calf with two heads? Now independent—not even critical or oppositional—media outlets in Russia are becoming showpieces from a Kunstkamera, like some freak preserved in alcohol. Today, the items on display in Putin’s Kunstkamera are Novaya Gazeta, Ekho Moskvy, and TV Rain. So Putin can say, “Ladies and gentlemen, don’t you say that we haven’t got any independent media.”

www.sptimes.ru...

While the Kunstkamera is home to some of the strangest anatomical phenomena known to man, even stranger are some of the stories and legends emerging from the museum.

One of the most famous includes the preserved head of Mary Hamilton, a Royal Mistress of Peter the Great. Unfortunately, Mary was executed in 1719 for aborting her child. Her head, however, was preserved in a jar of preservative-alcohol. Today, you will not be able to find the mistress’ head anywhere in the museum — during the Russian Civil War, revolutionary guards allegedly drank all of the liquid out of the jar and the head disappeared without a trace.

Even stranger, Peter was allegedly obsessed with the creation of a species of super-humans, and forced his behemoth-guard Bourgeois to marry another giant — a women named Vasilisa. The couple, unfortunately, was unable to bear children, to the disappointment of the Tsar. Nonetheless, upon Bourgeois’ death, the Tsar ordered a death mask to be taken and the facial skin to be removed and padded with straw. At the behest of the Tsar, both objects were placed for public viewing within the confines of the museum.

If one should be up for a taste of the abnormal, there is perhaps no better time for a visit to Peter’s personal “cabinet of oddities.”

rbth.co.uk...

In St. Petersburg, the group visited the Kunstkamera museum, which has hundreds of Kashaya artifacts on display. Yuri Berezkin, the curator of Coast Miwok and Kashaya artifacts at the Kunstkamera, received the delegation at the museum. Berezkin said that after meeting the people whose ancestors had made the jewelry and baskets in the collection he “would never see the objects the same way again.”
“It is essential for the Kunstkamera to hear the Kashaya’s comments about the origins and affiliations of the artifacts,” Berezkin said.

The visit was significant for the Americans as well. When Kashaya tribal member Martina Morgan saw the artifacts for the first time, particularly the baskets, she said, “it felt like I had just seen someone that had been away from home for a really long time. Our people believe that when we make something, our spirit, thoughts and feelings go into that basket. So when we hold them, we can feel their energy.”

I got this same feeling of this Lakota Indian when I saw him in Kunstkamera. There came sudden flash immediately, like hey here is stuffed Indians in this museum... Photo of Lakota Warrior in Kunstkamera which I took

i60.tinypic.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't know what I should speak or tell or write because is always wrong from some different ponit of union or poliitics or some unknown criminals after me or just trolling...

but yes, I remember also this kind of happening when I was back in Kennedy shooting.... people were scremaing there there Kennedy shot Kennedy dead they shot Kennedy and it was awful place to be ... now when this memory keeps coming back... it traumatic... I feel like I am going to correct this mistake... and the I am then in this same awful place and people are shouting they kill Kennedy, Kennnedy is dead... and I am saying what the F Kennedy died log ago.. I don't know... who could ever shot Kennedy? no one. except JD Tippit and >Marilyn Monroe with some help of Jackie Kennedy and Manson

I remember also one particular place when Marilyn Monroe was dead awful when there was war planes going on against Cuba and then came these Men in Black and I was so happy to get rid out of this Marilyn Monroe stupid bastard # idiot Marilyn... but I wasn't so happy in my home either. guess they have loved me at some point like they own kid...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Who are you talking to now? Out of all the JFK theories you go with Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, Charles Manson and JD Tippit? Do you have any kind of proof like Marilyn Monroe, Charles Mason, JD Tippit, and Jackie Kennedy knew each other? You ask who could ever shoot JFK well tons of people could besides Monroe, Manson, Tippit, and Jackie Kennedy, I'm going to go with that being the least probable culprits.

(post by Morganmoonbaby removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Why did my comment get you so upset that your post was removed because of a manner violation?

(post by cloaked4u removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I don't know why it is removed. I don't see violation here, but here again the message.

I promise not to come write here again. But obviously someone is seeking me because someone is speaking here about birthmarks what I have and someone is replying that check Theosophical Society etc and all other things where I am connected or used to be. For some people maybe even these kinds of persons like Mother Theresa and spiritual good hearted persons might be they "enemies" because people might like and love them more than Marilyn Monroe and that's why even these kind of campaigns got to be sabotaized and terrorisized like shooting and assasinating Kennedys continuosly like told here

www.tomflocco.com...

I am not interestd anymore about this topic and forum like I told about this link what kind of people are here
uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

No one is not saying why this thread... just trolling or what.. Rotschild zionist conspiracy etc?

And for you Nancy Lieder I can tell, that one psychic reader has said to me that I am Commander of Nibiru. So be careful, I can command Nibiru and fullfill Kalachakra Tenfold Prophecy with my King of Terror, Saturn in Virgo, whenever I want. :-)

I am not interested to speak with your kind of people or some idiot "freemasons" what are even not masons or then are some bizarre low "freemason" cult. I check again this triangle birthmark and it looks like there is more triangles inside of it. I got nothing against these kinds of system like Thelemic and Hermetic Golden Dawn where there is some idea... put you kind of people... take a long walk, go to beach, smell some hippie flowers for example to make you feel better if you are capable of from mental hospital and doctor's ordered pills..

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morganmoonbaby

I don't know why it is removed. I don't see violation here, but here again the message.

I promise not to come write here again. But obviously someone is seeking me because someone is speaking here about birthmarks what I have and someone is replying that check Theosophical Society etc and all other things where I am connected or used to be. For some people maybe even these kinds of persons like Mother Theresa and spiritual good hearted persons might be they "enemies" because people might like and love them more than Marilyn Monroe and that's why even these kind of campaigns got to be sabotaized and terrorisized like shooting and assasinating Kennedys continuosly like told here

www.tomflocco.com...

I am not interestd anymore about this topic and forum like I told about this link what kind of people are here
uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

No one is not saying why this thread... just trolling or what.. Rotschild zionist conspiracy etc?

And for you Nancy Lieder I can tell, that one psychic reader has said to me that I am Commander of Nibiru. So be careful, I can command Nibiru and fullfill Kalachakra Tenfold Prophecy with my King of Terror, Saturn in Virgo, whenever I want. :-)

I am not interested to speak with your kind of people or some idiot "freemasons" what are even not masons or then are some bizarre low "freemason" cult. I check again this triangle birthmark and it looks like there is more triangles inside of it. I got nothing against these kinds of system like Thelemic and Hermetic Golden Dawn where there is some idea... put you kind of people... take a long walk, go to beach, smell some hippie flowers for example to make you feel better if you are capable of from mental hospital and doctor's ordered pills..

You have already promised to not come back before and that lasted for about an hour. Stop acting like a little kid who's threatening to run away so his parents will give him attention/beg him to say. It's not obvious anyone's seeking you and the op has been gone from this website for quite some time now, he also seemed to be caught telling different stories using the same pictures in the past. I got an idea why don't you post pictures of these birthmarks with the a piece of paper next to the birthmarks saying" Morganmoonbaby" that we can see what your talking about.

"For some people maybe even these kinds of persons like Mother Theresa and spiritual good hearted persons might be they "enemies" because people might like and love them more than Marilyn Monroe and that's why even these kind of campaigns got to be sabotaized and terrorisized like shooting and assasinating Kennedys continuosly like told here"

That sentence makes very little sense, I don't know how Marilyn Monroe could of killed JFK when she died in 1962 (over a year before JFK was killed). Maybe I'm wrong but I think you might be the only one on ats who's ever claimed Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, and the cop who died were the real culprits of JFK's death. Are you ever going to prove Marilyn Monroe had 13 abortions and what does this topic have to do with Rothchild/Zionist conspiracy?

"And for you Nancy Lieder I can tell, that one psychic reader has said to me that I am Commander of Nibiru. So be careful, I can command Nibiru and fullfill Kalachakra Tenfold Prophecy with my King of Terror, Saturn in Virgo, whenever I want. :-) "

No they didn't.

What are my kind of people? How can Freemasons not be actual Freemasons unless you are claiming they aren't Freemasons because they don't practice the craft of stonemasonry and I would love to know what's the criteria for being a "bizarre low "freemason" cult"?

"I got nothing against these kinds of system like Thelemic and Hermetic Golden Dawn where there is some idea... put you kind of people... take a long walk, go to beach, smell some hippie flowers for example to make you feel better if you are capable of from mental hospital and doctor's ordered pills.."

That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense either but I now realized why your post was taken down. I'm not trying to be mean but have you been diagnosed with some form of mental illness or has your family/friends suspected you having mental illness in the past? Btw drug talk is frowned upon on this site even when someone uses terms like "hippie flowers".

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Its like putting alpha from Wulfering Wulf, likie wulf# like u are doing.. u don't know what is going on... idiots there is no way to survive u se lonely alpha.... u cannot even handle what has happened...

yeah and people here now screaming illuminati and bastad affgahhnnista # freemasons what me... i am typing this # so crazy # what i van ever do so u bever got my englidsdh asmrerivancnhrussina erihgtt... u nver got my americanengk,9ishrussianright.. because you r not spekaing perfect satanism... and so on......

burt yeah hey who rthe # is intesredted illyumijtfai and lady gaga #, no one everyone hates lady gaga and madonna

these kind of # are "illu,mintai"
wesdancin.files.wordpress.com...
they sucks

only true demoracy was KENNEDYS

you don't have nothing to say about real things nothing u just talk # about me... but hey whats these real things about politics ad archeolgy.... u just say hey hey nacy lieder kind of junkie alcoholics don't understand nothing about real values and real being... they just want money and so Lady gaga is making # music out of some bastard like alejandro who was supposed to kill me but wass allthe sudden Manchurian candidate like in Illuminati... whoohey lady gaga witgh his alejando is not even nothing than #.. bastard is singing about one happening and thats it... I hate alejandro especiaslly after when he came after me 5to russia even nothing slightest behavior.. brecause your "illum,inati" is # and all what you have build your illuminati... some crazy understanding even what is illumination or enlightenmen5t... u kind of # bastard of low level even no need to know it... so I ma not feexding u # od #bastard lowest of ecvoluiton ever seehn #... thjats the way i like it and so it goes.... if u want see my scars and fingers may7be not.. 'cause I am eating iguanas as lunch and so goodbye 4 reptiölinas also.. greys... hahhahahaha don'rt know for me... is like hahahah not my problem, yeah is not my problem these greys and I am not interested even bombing or doing nothing else, not my business either.,.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

maybe there is some truth .. but peple hate lady gaga.. and I have understood she even don't wt to make this song... maybe she is knowig what she is singing about or tehn not...
but anyway is crazy idiot business to do these songs... is up to me and alejandro sanz are we continuing but after all not realyy... as you can all see bastard "fremason" idiot is loving Knight Templar in this song... and this all got nothuing to do with true archeology, spiritual, Gloden Dawn Adepts and so on... not even slighestr clue but oly this where I use to belong

but there is srtill one guy in my mind like some G.... ;-D

(post by Morganmoonbaby removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Its like putting alpha from Wulfering Wulf, likie wulf# like u are doing.. u don't know what is going on... idiots there is no way to survive u se lonely alpha.... u cannot even handle what has happened...

I again have no idea what you are talking about.

only true demoracy was KENNEDYS

No he wasn't, why would the Illuminati allow a person like JFK to get in the White House? You do realize he was in a secret society, came from a corrupt elite family, and was a pretty big fan of big government?

you don't have nothing to say about real things nothing u just talk # about me... but hey whats these real things about politics ad archeolgy.... u just say hey hey nacy lieder kind of junkie alcoholics don't understand nothing about real values and real being

You are the one who really has nothing to stay and can't give me proof of Marilyn Monroe having 13 abortions or her being involved in his death. Are you going to post the pictures of your birth marks or not? This thread is about secret societies not politics or archaeology. Where in the heck did calling me a junkie come from?

they just want money and so Lady gaga is making # music out of some bastard like alejandro who was supposed to kill me but wass allthe sudden Manchurian candidate like in Illuminati... whoohey lady gaga witgh his alejando is not even nothing than #.. bastard is singing about one happening and thats it... I hate alejandro especiaslly after when he came after me 5to russia even nothing slightest behavior..

So you actually believe Lady Gaga has a personal assassination trying to kill you? If the Illuminati wanted to kill you then you would be dead.

brecause your "illum,inati" is # and all what you have build your illuminati... some crazy understanding even what is illumination or enlightenmen5t... u kind of # bastard of low level even no need to know it... so I ma not feexding u # od #bastard lowest of ecvoluiton ever seehn #... thjats the way i like it and so it goes.

I'm actually a pretty high ranking member and have been groomed to take over in a few years.

if u want see my scars and fingers may7be not.. 'cause I am eating iguanas as lunch and so goodbye 4 reptiölinas also.. greys... hahhahahaha don'rt know for me... is like hahahah not my problem, yeah is not my problem these greys and I am not interested even bombing or doing nothing else, not my business either.,.

Why would I want to see scars? I want to see these crazy birth marks you are talking about with a piece of paper with your ats name on it. Why wont you post those?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Check out this illuminati vid guys !!
Secrets of illuminati
edit on 12-2-2015 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChildhoodLane
That's really boring. I watched it for like, 10 minutes and nearly fell asleep.

Oh. You fixed the link. Maybe you should read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join