It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Alert! Millions Of Bankers Cant Bank Online.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Oh, it would be such a shame if BoA forgot how much I owed them. I don't know just what I would do with myself, or where I would go on vacation......

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I bank with a small regional bank that invests locally, so I have had no trouble accessing my account or getting money.

I dumped B of A two years ago because they are corrupt and I didn't want my meager savings helping them along in their crimes.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I won't use online banking. I worked in Online Banking Tech Support for 5 years. I saw how screwed up someone's banking can get when it doesn't work right. And until it's hack-proof, I won't use it - which would be 'never'.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I recall SGTreport had something about the banking sector was going to contract a virus - and once they announce the virus they said the banks would shut down to get rid of the virus -- once that made news - 72 hours later we would be under martial law.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wells Fargo down anyone?

It's actually all over the MSM, and has been steady for about 3 days now.

Source.. well we know about BIN, but the DDOS is real. They have a lot of servers pumping data that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I love to see computers working over/near max capacity.
Its a stress test while I sip my coffee and chat with friends

Computers are dumb, meant to be slaves and I treat them with no mercy, computing power of course, and I'm damn happy to see them crippled but not dead

I'm must be on the 'emotional mode' right now

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was able to log into PNC bank all day today(9/28/12).Yesterday 9am to 6pm, all that I would get was" contacting server" and wasn't able to get to the screen to enter my password.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It is definitely slower logging on, but I can log in...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This wasn't done by Iran, a reliable source of news I like to follow is the following twitter account, especially in regards to "cyberattacks".

twitter.com...

Which supplied the following fact-checking article on the MSM blame-game:
jeffreycarr.blogspot.it...

Which also provides another article on the matter as well, specifically labeling the group as the Qassam Cyber Fighters.

ddanchev.blogspot.com...

Finally, Salt Lake Tribune attributing them:
www.sltrib.com...

Iran government had nothing to do with this, I can promise you that. Also, to address the fears of any breach what-so-ever, that is not at all the case. A DDOS is no where near relation to a cyber breach.
edit on 28-9-2012 by supadupadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

Anyone else have any trouble loggin on to your bank website? I read the article and tried to log in to my Wells Fargo account ans sure enough, I had a very difficult time. Got a lot of "page not found" or slow to display anything at all. I was finally able to log in. I treid again and it is very very slow and only succeeds part of the time.
I guess this is a good reason to keep some cash handy...

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

We bank at PNC, a well known Rothschild bank, (used to be National City) and my wife could not log in until this evening. she has been trying all day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join