It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote counting company tied to Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
According to an article released yesterday from the free press, several bundlers contributing to the Romney campaign are also in the electronic voting machine business. Further investigation revealed that there will be two different voting machines used to vote in six states. The first one is Eslate and the second one is ePollbook, both machines come from Hart intercivic.

Source

In all 234 counties of Texas, the entire states of Hawaii and Oklahoma, half of Washington and Colorado, and certain counties in swing state Ohio, votes will be cast on eSlate and ePollbook machines made by Hart Intercivic. Hart Intercivic machines have famously failed in Tarrant County (Ft. Worth), adding 10,000 non-existant votes. The EVEREST study, commissioned by the Ohio secretary of state in 2007, found serious security flaws with Hart Intercivic products.

Hart intercivics vast panel of directors are from a private equity firm know as HIG Capital, which has been heavily invested in Hart intercivic since July 2011.

Freepress

Out of 49 partners and directors, 48 are men, and 47 are white. Eleven of these men, including H.I.G. Founder Tony Tamer, were formerly employed at Bain and Company, and two of those men, John P. Bolduc, Douglas Berman, are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

I can't say whether or not this will directly affect the outcome of the elections, but the dominoes look to be set up that way, just a little touch and away it goes.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Romney's gonna need it .
Nobody is better at stealing elections than Karl Rove.
Just ask Al Gore and John Kerry.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
sweet maybe he can win now

we know the liberals have been rigging elections since the 40s

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Although it is not true, that would be music to my pointy little ears.

new topics

top topics

join