It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you had the opportunity to choose who, what or where you would be after your death and in whatever form you choose, what would it be?

I will get it started by saying that I would love to be a ghost of my current form hanging out in the biggest cemetery in the world and making new friends or I would hang around Stonehenge

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No Mate, I am knackered now, when I die I just wanna have a rest.............

Why would you want to hang around a cemetery?

Are you gonna do that for eternity, or will you go on holiday occasionally?

And as for Stonehenge, my sister lives in that area and there isn't anybody about apart from a few big boulders. You are sure after a very lonely afterlife.............Mmmmmmmmmm
edit on 28-9-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I'd be Mitt Romney's dad. Then I would kill myself.

edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is going to sound really juvenile and childish, but I would be a Digimon living in some alternate Digital World reality like on the children's television show... It would just be kinda cool. Fighting other monsters, growing bigger and changing, dealing with a snot nosed kid all the time... Well, maybe not that part of it.

If I could choose something more befitting of my age group though (
) , I would choose to be some heavenly knight or guardian of some variety because I have strong ideals on what i think is right and just and I like protecting others. I'm very protective of people and things now that it would just fit. Be some overall protector for the good guys and support others as I do here on Earth as a human being.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Don't be ashamed of that. It's the childish things that we remember most fondly, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I would choose to be born as my current self at the precise time and place which my current self was born.

I could then live my life all over again. In hope that I would make better choices/decisions the 2nd time around.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Energy creature that is able to telapathecly show it self to other creatures and meld with other creatures connected to the oneness giving temporary onesness to creatures that allows it and wants it. To both be able to give perspective to the other spirit and experiance the temporay mind/ego of the other spirit.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How about being another alien ?
Sightseeing the universe.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I consider that cheating!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You should read Clive Barker's Everville. Lots of ghosts in that one. Well written too. Mind you it's a sequel of The Great and Secret Show but you don't necessarily have to read it first.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You know what, I'm changing my bloody vote. I wanna be "God"!

That way, all bets are off, no restrictions apply, and I can do anything or be anything I want and NO ONE here can say a thing about it! Why? Because first, you have to prove I actually exist!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I would be the worlds worst fart. Neverending and extremely potent causing a green tinge to the air. The only safe place would be an elevator.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Because first, you have to prove I actually exist!

Let's be proactive and see if it works then:

I'd like to come back as a woman to get a perspective from that gender. It would make the 3rd incarnation more insightful.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

So, basically you're going to be a human being again.
(I'm sorry, I HAD to do it! D: I couldn't resist the tempation to. )

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I'd be Mitt Romney's dad. Then I would kill myself.

No one sees anything wrong with this????

where are the mods this is a threat if i ever saw one... have fun dealing with the secret service

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

It's freedom of speech, not a threat. I never said I would do it, because the parameters clearly stated in the post are rather difficult to achieve, considering I don't have the power to be anyone other than myself. Additionally, anyone who is familiar with my posts knows that violence is always the last solution on my list.

I can't believe I even had to defend myself on this matter. All I see is people ranting and raving about politics, but the moment I join in, I'm a blasphemer and potential terrorist. You make me laugh.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Oh, that wasn't even funny... *clutches chest and holds wall for support* Hello, heart attack!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

You call that safe?
A metal box with limited ventilation and one exit which is closed 85% of the time. Yep, perfectly safe in situations involving toxic gas.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I am not going to have the secret service at my door as I have not posted anything detrimental. At least in this thread anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

DrNotForHire was referring to my post. I don't have to worry either, because in the time he took to post that, the CIA and FBI would have already pulled my entire profile and decided that I'm not a threat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join