It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Real Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I dont know if I got across what I'm trying to say or not ....

It "sounded" to me like you were saying he was in it for the money.

I know he has plenty of money ... but I think he's in it for something like that.
More money ... or to position himself better in the business world .. or something ....
But on a 'national agenda' level .. I dont' think the guy is a team player (republican team)
and I dont' think he really cares one way or another about much of anything in order to
have a high powered national agenda.

I still don't know if I'm saying it right ... but you kinda get the idea ....(I hope)

Hey FF...I gave this some thought recently when I asked myself the question...with 100's of millions flowing into SuperPacs...what becomes of that money after a cadidate wins or loses?

After a little research I discovered that SuperPac funds revert to the Treasurer/owner of that SuperPac and they can legally spend that money on personal expenditures ranging from homes to yachts...whatever. It does not have the same restrictions or oversight as campaign funds. Seeing as the SuperPacs supporting Romney are run by friends and business partners...and they have amassed several 100 Million dollars at this point....it is possible that one avenue of agenda is to ...Make money...win or lose...and the kind of money that even Romney is impressed with.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join