It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Demons. UFO's. Area 51 Exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"A look into the evidence around the world showing a Alien Demon Influence and Area 51 as a Secret Base of operations.
Glory to God the father of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ for waking us all up to see these things.
The ONLY way to Salvation is through the Lord Jesus Christ Grace.
This is all real. The Evidence is here for all to see."

Illuminati Aliens. Demons . Area 51 to Las Vegas Exposed. Part 3

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I bet you believe we are the only ones in the universe, and that God only made us and nobody else, if you believe that , then you know nothing of God.....Aliens ARE NOT DEMONS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I made it about 30 seconds into the first video, and then turned it off when it was stated that the Mayans believed in Jesus Christ...That's all I needed to call BS.

I'm out.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Nothing more than pareidolia meets googlemaps.

He puts up different places on the screen and places drawings he has made out which show the devil/Illuminati/alien's hidden symbolism.

Don't waste your time unless your already of that mindset.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im always saddened by folks like yourself who cant possibly believe their LORD J.C could have appeared on other worlds in the millions...That only limits your God....and gives him no credit in regards to all the millions of other worlds and inhabitants.

One, I know...told me when "Jesus" returns in a cloud of glory with angels and trumpets and skies opening....he wont believe it...as the for sure it wont be real..and they will for certain be DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS.

Waiting for it to happen...then denying its reality...and God (if Christian is your belief)

To limit Gods potential is sad...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
I made it about 30 seconds into the first video, and then turned it off when it was stated that the Mayans believed in Jesus Christ...That's all I needed to call BS.

I did the same and thought to check it out again just to give it a fair shot.

Should have known it was going to be a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Im always saddened by folks like yourself who cant possibly believe their LORD J.C could have appeared on other worlds in the millions...That only limits your God....and gives him no credit in regards to all the millions of other worlds and inhabitants.

One, I know...told me when "Jesus" returns in a cloud of glory with angels and trumpets and skies opening....he wont believe it...as the for sure it wont be real..and they will for certain be DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS.

Waiting for it to happen...then denying its reality...and God (if Christian is your belief)

In regards to your above statment. I don't think that's the case. BUT I do think it is within the realm of possibility that God did create other races on other worlds. If HE did, then He has a plan or dispensation of salvation for those creatinos as well.

Due to the world situation in the Middle East aligning with specific prophetic passages of the Bible; I would view any "appearance" of Aliens with skeptisims and possibly of demonic orgin. It would really depend on how it unfolded I suppose, and what said Aliens were asking of us.

However; I would equally ask that all skeptics of God at least consider the possibility that if 10's of millions of people suddenly disappear, that it was the Rapture, and not "aliens".

Equal consideration of disagreeing dogma is a fair thing to ask.
edit on 28-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: clarification

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah, got to the words Jesus and Christ, and that was enough for me.......

Indoctrination and more brain washing........

Get thee behind me............be gone, be gone.................

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

However; I would equally ask that all skeptics of God at least consider the possibility that if 10's of millions of people suddenly disappear, that it was the Rapture, and not "aliens".

That's not going to happen my friend, you like all the others have been indoctrinated and brainwashed as I was as a child, but then I worked it out and saw the light..... Question what you are saying, think about it. Harry Potter is a book also................

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I understood the post to say that if Jesus returned, that his christian friend would not believe it to be Jesus but instead is sure that they will be demons/fallen angels.

So this christian is waiting for it to happen and at the same time ready to deny it.

It has nothing to do with what non-christians believe.

edit on 28-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting how we all see truth as it relates to ourselves and various icons.

This thread :Aliens. Demons. UFO's. Area 51 Exposed
realtes (in the first 5min of the first video) santa claus to the clown which is the imitation of the master of illusion.

While this thread: Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus. compares santa as the imitation of the christ.

Not to say which is truth; that is up to each of us...and the truth of Jesus is up to each to discern...but it is obvious that we see the same thing with different eyes.

Let your heart/mind/body be your guide.

LOVE ∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I understood the post to say that if Jesus returned, that his christian friend would not believe it to be Jesus but instead is sure that they will be demons/fallen angels.

So this christian is waiting for it to happen and at the same time ready to deny it.

It has nothing to do with what non-christians believe.

edit on 28-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Well let's be fair to the guy.....how many posts on ATS have there been about TPTB plan to FAKE the return of Christ. Project BlueBeam I think is what everyone calls it. If that's true who is that supposed to fake out? Christians? Non Christians? I assume personnally that when Christ Returns, Christians will be immediately in His presence supernaturally. If I am standing on my porch looking at an image in the sky, even if it's deceptively real looking, I may be scratching my head for more than a moment trying to figure out exactly what's going on.....but I don't think I would buy that it was really Christ. So I can see where the dude is coming from.

I think when Christ Returns we will know, ya know.....beleiver or non beliver.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I'm out.

Well they did worship a jesus like figure and their culture,in some ways at least,does resemble that of the Christian culture.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

But it still doesn't change the fact, which was the reason for the post, that the person believes and is also ready to deny.

I'm a non-believer and while the appearance of "jesus" in the sky or even the disappearance of 10s of millions would have me rethinking things, there is no guarantee that it would convince me that Christianity is the truth. I mean, if there is room for even christians to suspect then what could you expect from others.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Man have you been brainwashed............................Check your facts......... Mayan history starts around 6000-12000 BC how could they believe in Jesus ? They also had a very blood thirsty human sacrifice culture etc. etc. etc. If they believed in Jesus then they were truly prophets and chose to ignore christian values. 2+2= 22 ? Is that the way you think ? God / Allah / Muhamed / The Is / higher conciousness / whatever you choose to believe, please add this guy to the Darwin awards list, seems like a good candidate, and we all enjoy a good laugh.
May your angels sleep on your pillows.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I just realised who posted this B.S.
Who would believe that it came from a member called Research everything 777, 7 being the perfect number.
I gotta go before I do myself an injury laughing.
Oh man that just set me up for a great weekend.
Thanks for the laugh Research, put me in such a good mood I'm taking the wife out for a meal and a treat.
Oh and thanks from the wife in advance we're gonna have such a laugh tonight, what a great way to start the weekend please post every friday it's priceless.
Sorry, I'd give a gift of love but just please enjoy my laughter.
Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This thread, made it into my top ten worst thread of ALL time

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thanks Commander. For once a very well-worded response! I did find it amusing when the "believer"-my friend (and I have Muslim, Jewish, Agnostic friends...and I dont disavow any of their beliefs you know...)...told me...if and when the LORD returns in all HIS glory...that he wont believe it...because they would be the demons-fallen angels...and NOT the LORD!
And when asked about the LORD putting people and believers on all the other planets and universes? He says "Naw" Those will be demons". Ufos? "For sure. Demons."

When asked if he thought his GOD would be great enough to put other people-believers on other planets...he again said "Nope. Fallen angels"

Sad...thanks for the video.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I suppose the movie DOOM was really a documentary about how aliens are really demons from hell? You bible bangers continue to be the most self absorbed, ignorant minded fools on the planet..Goddamn your annoying..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

I'm out.

Well they did worship a jesus like figure and their culture,in some ways at least,does resemble that of the Christian culture.

It resembles Christianity because Christians took the beliefs of the cultures that came before them and twisted them to fit their own agenda..Christianity is nothing but recycled non-sense that has been around since the infancy of mankind..Early man had no concept of physics, nature, technology ect.. so everything was the results of "gods"... You would think a couple hundred thousand years would break the ignorance of early man, but you religious fools just keep on embracing your complete and total ignorance of the natural world..Is it any wonder the world is such a s**thole with you religious zealots continuing to kill each other over your childish beliefs

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join