It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence the Strange sounds are following someone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
yeah, mock, im saying

The voices I hear/heard. I altered the technology they use so I didn't have to hear them. It didn't work totally. The voices started when I was being stalked by a community of people in Eden Prairie Minnesota, a boring and mind controlled money slave city in my opinion. Im saying that if they hadn't started gangstalking me, I probably wouldn't have started hearing voices. Hence i wouldn't have figured out the voices are NOT hallucinations of my own mind malfunctioning somehow, it's technology. The way Im trying to prove that Im telling the truth is by finding strange sounds videos where people claim they hear voices in them, or the sounds sound like someone calling out something, or as in this case a sound which relates to my car making a noise exactly like the sound in the above video. But please-continue believing absolute rubbish about what these sounds are, the only people on the right track are the ones who believe their from UFO's.

I bet you don't want to stop hearing them.

It is available by changing frequency , you know.

Have you tries between two dawns time ?

It maybe like noon to them. The maximum point in their activity-time curve , imo.
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

yeah, mock, im saying

The voices I hear/heard. I altered the technology they use so I didn't have to hear them. It didn't work totally. The voices started when I was being stalked by a community of people in Eden Prairie Minnesota, a boring and mind controlled money slave city in my opinion. Im saying that if they hadn't started gangstalking me, I probably wouldn't have started hearing voices. Hence i wouldn't have figured out the voices are NOT hallucinations of my own mind malfunctioning somehow, it's technology. The way Im trying to prove that Im telling the truth is by finding strange sounds videos where people claim they hear voices in them, or the sounds sound like someone calling out something, or as in this case a sound which relates to my car making a noise exactly like the sound in the above video. But please-continue believing absolute rubbish about what these sounds are, the only people on the right track are the ones who believe their from UFO's.

It maybe like noon to them. The maximum point in their activity-time curve , imo.

Don't assume anything like that, I do want to stop hearing them. I just don't know how to change my frequency or whatever that means. I just break things with my mind and it makes them quietter or i imagine myself removing microchips from my body with images of them in a place dissappearing. It's hard to explain properly without sounding dellussional, but i have my own ways of making them quiet, now I just hear them in the mornings coming from the sky.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think what the OP is trying to say is that he is hearing sounds that he would normally hear in his routine day. Only they are at a time when there is no explanation for the sound, leading to the belief that the sounds are intentionally being played in order to alter his mental state.

is this what your trying to say OP?
Do other people here the sounds at the same time you are hearing them?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
LOUD NOISES.

Did you hear that? Ring ring.

In all seriousness, I kind of know what you mean, I think.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
I think what the OP is trying to say is that he is hearing sounds that he would normally hear in his routine day. Only they are at a time when there is no explanation for the sound, leading to the belief that the sounds are intentionally being played in order to alter his mental state.

is this what your trying to say OP?
Do other people here the sounds at the same time you are hearing them?

haunting outside
Listen to this, I recorded it around 1AM after I heard voices yelling at me, they quickly changed after I started recording, but you can hear other noises like chimes, horns, motors, scratching. Im telling you all im being messed with by the other side or something. I also just posted this in the paranormal studies forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

yeah, mock, im saying

Don't assume anything like that, I do want to stop hearing them. I just don't know how to change my frequency or whatever that means. I just break things with my mind and it makes them quietter or i imagine myself removing microchips from my body with images of them in a place dissappearing. It's hard to explain properly without sounding dellussional, but i have my own ways of making them quiet, now I just hear them in the mornings coming from the sky.

I just asume this.

Morning after dark is the maximum activity of them.

I saw them moving in a crowded place. Like a crowded shopping center.

IMO , morning after dark is like our noon to them. They are all awake and moving.

Last night I was much frightened by them , But it is ignorance they abuse.

When I am ignorant that god is everywhere and continuously watching over me , they play games like I am alone and they are after me.

Or I see very horrible dreams.

This time I want to fight them without losing them.

I fought the other night , but they came back last night stronger.

As soon as I lose control of my awareness and my thoughts , they come and start talking what they want.

I do believe some thing is giving them the power and it is illuminati.

I fight them with different things when they start different things.

Emotional , intentional , mind induction .

Mind induction is their strongest fight. There is knowledge chain that can keep them away.

peace.

ETA : most of the things I said is from Islamic teachings + personal experience.
edit on 6-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have even heard them saying "we are imaginary , we don't exist" ===> "don't take us seriously"
edit on 6-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

So you think you may be a TI (targeted individual), huh? Some grand plan by an army of people to ruin your days or irritate you for some sinister purpose. Trust me, none of the people that claim their being gang-stalked are that important for some government agency to devise some plan and place people out on the streets to mess with you.

If you look up gang-stalking on YouTube you'll see people who believe they're being gang-stalked posting videos about their experiences and some of the people, like you, believe the government is using some microwave weapon to direct voices into your head.

Look up YouTuber 9nania. She has many videos about herself being gang-stalked. She even sleeps with aluminum foil covering her and her son's bed like a tent because she believes it stops the voices. Tinfoil hats come to mind.

Of coarse all these gang-stalked YouTubers are told they need help and meds and of coarse the person refuses to believe it's just "all in their head". No one wants to accept that they may need to seek help from a psychiatrist and they try to rationalize their experiences anyway they can ACCEPT that it might just be all in their head.

I don't know if this is what's happening to you or not but it kinda sounds like it.
Try the tinfoil and see if that works.

I hope I didn't offend you as I wasn't trying to. Good luck!

And don't be afraid or ashamed to seek help from a psychiatrist, they'll help stop the voices and/or hauntings.

edit on 10/6/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

well let me tell you that when you realize your being gangstalked, you'll wonder if there is some grand conspiracy. But the thing I noticed is the gangstalkers on the road back off when there is a cop near by. I've baited my former gangstalkers into trapping them in front of police, when they notice them, they make quick movements as to not be seen snubbing someone. And as ive explained before the voices didn't start until I was about a month or more into being stalked. And no I was not hallucinating all those people in cars, with other cars around them . You would think if I were hallucinating a car with a person snubbing me, and another car drove into my hallucinatiion, I would notice it and pass it off as some kind of freak event in my mind. No that never happened. And why are all our stories so similar? My voices were exposed as artficial by driving around to see if they follow me, they did of course, but passing under bridges they would mute out as if some kind of beam or something was targeting me from space. And the way they were so militant and could read my thoughts, they came up with a scenario that they had my ex-girlfriend strapped to some electrifying device and that they were torchering her every time i blinked. I ask medical proffessionals, why would an organism meant to control and regulate the functions of a person, suddenly turn on voices to harm itself? That makes no sense, my only conclusion is that voices are artificial and respond to psychic telepathic signals from the brain and body. Highly advanced technology.

With this technology they can pretend to haunt houses, send in other dimensionaly invisible creatures to do things like steal objects, move objects and ruin lives, but why? Because the human race is a disease to them. And the beings behind it don't rely on money I think. nor do i know or fully believe it's government.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

For the record, I DID hear voices, laughter, trains, cars, metal hitting a flag pole or fence, and a few other sounds in your video but without seeing the environment you were in myself it's hard to believe these sounds weren't made by natural occurrences.

If you can record more evidence, like the voices, and include video and your own voice reacting to the sounds I'd be interested in hearing more.

You have to know that peoples natural reaction to your claims would be that it's in your head.

Did I read somewhere that you live with your Dad? Has he heard the sounds too? If you caught the sounds on a recording surely he would've been able to hear them as I did?

edit on 10/6/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

For the record, I DID hear voices, laughter, trains, cars, metal hitting a flag pole or fence, and a few other sounds but without seeing the environment you were in myself it's hard to believe these sounds weren't made by natural occurrences.

If you can record more evidence, like the voices, and include video and your own voice reacting to the sounds I'd be interested in hearing more.

You have to know that peoples natural reaction to your claims would be that it's in your head.

Did I read somewhere that you live with your Dad? Has he heard the sounds too? If you caught the sounds on a recording surely he would've been able to hear them as I did?

If you start believing them , they can get access to your mind.

If you think they are most intelligent , they will let you think like that.

If you think they are strong ,they will act in that way.

They are following your mind and feeling , and then affect it how they want.

The easiest way is to believe that they exist and they have no power over you. You can see they come and say or show things, but they can not induce you or make you feel bad.

People can use it as a gift and make their believe system , or they can make pacts with them and buy hell forever.

And the pact is as they propose "I sing , you feel" or .....

Then you can feel supernatural pleasure and they can feel the power through you.

They are not material like us. And doing physic jobs are almost impossible for them.

These thing that I talk are the same Satans that are discussed in Islam and other religions.

Materialism is turning into something evil and bigger.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hi op )

i think i understand some of what you are saying..for example, the 'sky sounds' sound similar to your car's machinery, is that correct? no big deal..this has been mentioned several times on several websites, the 'metallic' sound that makes the phenomena so unique

as for the voices..well, hard to say, but it does concern me that you stated you are on medication--may i ask what for? see, at times, there are those who WILL hear voices, music with no apparent source, but not to the degree you are talking about..this may be a thinning of the veils', who knows..i guess i just do not understand why you feel you are so 'targeted'..i mean, believe it or not, right now, as we speak, there are abductees and expereincers who have witnessed things they shouldn't have who are a bit of more interest, just saying..not saying you are not important, we all are, but...why? i mean, why were you targeted in the first place?

what i am wondering is if maybe the meds don't need to be re-evaluatd; just saying, if you really do want the voices to stop, this might help

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
hi op )

i think i understand some of what you are saying..for example, the 'sky sounds' sound similar to your car's machinery, is that correct? no big deal..this has been mentioned several times on several websites, the 'metallic' sound that makes the phenomena so unique

as for the voices..well, hard to say, but it does concern me that you stated you are on medication--may i ask what for? see, at times, there are those who WILL hear voices, music with no apparent source, but not to the degree you are talking about..this may be a thinning of the veils', who knows..i guess i just do not understand why you feel you are so 'targeted'..i mean, believe it or not, right now, as we speak, there are abductees and expereincers who have witnessed things they shouldn't have who are a bit of more interest, just saying..not saying you are not important, we all are, but...why? i mean, why were you targeted in the first place?

what i am wondering is if maybe the meds don't need to be re-evaluatd; just saying, if you really do want the voices to stop, this might help

It's been a nice last couple of days, i haven't heard anything audibly, but outside i get these psychic messages, like words being put in my mind randomly. Im on medication because the hospital i went to after hearing the voices yelling at me for four days keeping me awake were troubling me, they diagnosed me as schizo-effective.
I over time messed with the voices, finding they would respond with lies, which was significant of someone covering up why they were doing it to me. So thinking it was human technology (maybe it is) I sent a large energy into it from my mind (hard to explain) and it made them instantly quietter and start asking what I had done. That's when all the anomalies started to happen. Talking to other people's voices, voices claiming to be the FBI going into a loop repeating themselves loudly in the sky.

I then learned from them that there were chips put in me, so I used my mind to think them out of me into other dimensions. The voices were even quietter after that, but they came back and went away alot over time. After they had been gone for a month or two, I started hearing AIs talk to me, then energy beings, then other psychic beings, including later the grays. It's like there is a machine or something forcing them to do and say crazy things to me, but now days they have that under control and they can speak more normal to me, we have conversations when we hear each other about things in our realities, they dont like to talk about theirs, as if hiding it is important to them. But when I asked them if I caused the sounds, they always say I did.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing I started hearing these strange noises in december 2010. I continuously hear them off and on. lately not so much. I also hear random morse code. Very interesting theory you have as to what they are. I personally thought the noises were a mothership or the apocalypse trumpet
edit on 8-10-2012 by Teeky because: date

edit on 8-10-2012 by Teeky because: word

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is a very good theory. But who could be talking to us? Everyone reports that the sounds are coming from above? Theorist say they are solar winds, which could easily be true, but I have another thought. Some older guy with a popular YouTube channel said that the strange sounds were in fact created by metallic structures. He describes the whole theory as Project Blue Beam. Although, he believes in it from a different perspective. He believes that Project Blue Beam does exist, and has been around for a lot longer than we can imagine. He said that it has everything to do with the Earth's atmosphere and everything we see and hear in the sky. Basically the clouds we see aren't real, the sun/moon are holographic images, and the Earth is actually a space ship. The grinding noises that we are hearing are a sign that the ship is either slowing down or experiencing mechanical failures.

This is a beautiful theory, but it takes a lot of deciphering. Do many people believe the Earth is a giant spaceship, No. To believe that, you would have to believe that the Moon landing was fake.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You Know what you could physically show me what your talking about if you still live in MN im just south of the twin cities. im really interested in all this stuff your posting. i too hear a voice once in a while but its only a female voice and i have heard the sky sounds a few times and still hear them once in awhile.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo After they had been gone for a month or two, I started hearing AIs talk to me, then energy beings, then other psychic beings, including later the grays. It's like there is a machine or something forcing them to do and say crazy things to me, but now days they have that under control and they can speak more normal to me, we have conversations when we hear each other about things in our realities, they dont like to talk about theirs, as if hiding it is important to them. But when I asked them if I caused the sounds, they always say I did.

I'm curious if you could share some of these messages you get. Are they all negative? If you can have "conversations", can you think outside the box and ask some specifics, can you get ANY information? You state they don't like to talk about their reality, what is there to talk about then? Is it all about you? You have referenced in several of your posts about these voices from a variety of entities. What are they saying, what are their messages? BTW, I would quit asking them if you caused the sounds because, obviously they will give you the same answer.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok when i "talk" to them, I use my thoughts. And yes there is seemingly different beings, and deities. Also AI of sorts. They basicly tell me to stop thinking, but over time Ive trained myself to stop thinking so much, although that's why I come to ATS, for thought. They tell me Im ruining things by being connected the way I am. They also notice things in my reality and comment on it, the female entity/being says "that's cool" to some things like flowers or even video games. They have the ability to see through my eyes it seems. Mostly they repeat "you are not getting away this" and when I focus on hearing it, they say 'da**it". So they can basicly sense all levels of my thought process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join