It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence the Strange sounds are following someone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Strange sounds september 2012

In this video it sounds like a fan belt on a car or machine is bad. This sounds exactly like my cars belt when I start or move it. Once i get more money for gas I will make a comparison recording. If you were some sort of other intelligence and had a telepathy system and a air to sound system but you couldn't speak in the languages you needed to, you would use either numbers, or sounds of the persons environment to get attention.

Now you should know this whole strange sound thing started with gangstalkers, Im sure someone high up has information on how exactly giving voices to someone works. They have had decades to perfect an "induced psychosis" system, I believe gangstalking is part of it, these beings or AI or something connected to the sounds, activate after enough people snub or stalk the target. Im not saying they don't activate for other things, people hear voices while on mind altering substances sometimes, or it just happens in childhood. there's a big mystery surrounding hearing them.

The reason I talk so much about this is that i want everyone to be clear. These sounds are not the trumpets of the apocolypse, but rather a calling for me. I randomly hear the voices words during the outside from the sky. And in some youtube videos people have reported hearing the voices but not understanding them. One woman while on vacation testified that she could hear a female voice from the sky.

It's like ive been saying all along, im not trying to be a troll, or rude as i was accused of in my other posts, honestly i am getting quite sick of reading things here because some are just like certain people i know and avoid because they think they know everything or their mean-subtely. You can understand the frustration though when you know something is true, but people still look to their own perspective after being told what's happening?
I don't blame them they have minds of their own, but it's like im completely ignored unless i do something wrong in my posts.

I would rather spare myself the attention this might bring, so far ive not gotten any government people at my door or people following me wherever i go. Which probably means people don't care, or don't take me seriously.

Before the telepathy system got quiet for me, I used to listen to the strange sounds and hear the voices come out from the speakers, saying things like "your talking to us from another time" or "how are you hearing us". Now days i don't hear them through the speakers.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you're not hearing the voices any-more then obviously the medication is working!
What has this got to do with 2012?
Wouldn't the "Gray Area" be more appropriate?

edit on 28-9-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
If you're not hearing the voices any-more then obviously the medication is working!
What has this got to do with 2012?
Wouldn't the "Gray Area" be more appropriate?

edit on 28-9-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what im talking about. The medication doesn't get rid of voices, they ussually go away by choice. My voices were altered through psionic, tele-kinetic and psychic actions by me over time, making them always talk to me. it has taken 2 years almost to ruin my connection, im sick of being treated as though hearing voices is some form of mental illness, please get off that, it's just NOT TRUE.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You're just jealous cause the voices don't talk to you...

Trutherman, I get wot you're saying, but most humans just don't understand. Don't let people get you down. You have a special connection, and in due time, hopefully, more people will wake up and LISTEN, instead of just googling everything.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is a very interesting topic. I can see where something like "induced psychosis" would be a really good way to drive people nuts, and to target certain individuals for assured spots in the funny farm.

However....not to be dense, but your thread's title is "Evidence the strange sounds are following someone". I haven't seen the evidence. Did I miss something? I wasn't able to watch the video, was it on there?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
This is a very interesting topic. I can see where something like "induced psychosis" would be a really good way to drive people nuts, and to target certain individuals for assured spots in the funny farm.

However....not to be dense, but your thread's title is "Evidence the strange sounds are following someone". I haven't seen the evidence. Did I miss something? I wasn't able to watch the video, was it on there?

Yes the sound is another sky sound which sounds exactly like my car when i drive it, it squeeks exactly like the sound, Im going to make comparisons around the beginning of next month when i get paid, and prove that the sounds are being sampled from my environment somehow.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

So are you implying that these strange sounds are following you, or certain people in general? How does one become someone who is targeted by the sounds?

~OkieDokie

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Fair enough. I look forward to seeing and hearing the evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think i just melted my frontal cortex reading this post...Or maybe that's the OP's brain melting I smell, that seems way more likely...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
wait, what?

are you saying the strange sounds heard around the world are meant for you?
or
are you saying you hear people talking to you when you listen to those sounds?

or
are you saying your car is making weird noises and talking to you?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Could you explain why gang-stalking is attached to the sounds in the sky?

I'm a bit confused on what you were saying there.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

lol you said exactly what i was thinking. Whats he trying to say im not sure. Like if my car starts talking to me im gonna take it to the circus and see if ui can get some paid work for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yeah, mock, im saying

The voices I hear/heard. I altered the technology they use so I didn't have to hear them. It didn't work totally. The voices started when I was being stalked by a community of people in Eden Prairie Minnesota, a boring and mind controlled money slave city in my opinion. Im saying that if they hadn't started gangstalking me, I probably wouldn't have started hearing voices. Hence i wouldn't have figured out the voices are NOT hallucinations of my own mind malfunctioning somehow, it's technology. The way Im trying to prove that Im telling the truth is by finding strange sounds videos where people claim they hear voices in them, or the sounds sound like someone calling out something, or as in this case a sound which relates to my car making a noise exactly like the sound in the above video. But please-continue believing absolute rubbish about what these sounds are, the only people on the right track are the ones who believe their from UFO's.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You mean E.V.P. Electronic Voice Phenomena. Except it's your car, not electronics. Like some people see faces or hear voices on a telly/radio that only puts out white noise.

Is this what you mean, OP?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
You mean E.V.P. Electronic Voice Phenomena. Except it's your car, not electronics. Like some people see faces or hear voices on a telly/radio that only puts out white noise.

Is this what you mean, OP?

No, my car isn't talking to me, it's some kind of advanced communications system which uses the atmosphere and directed or focussed -something to project voices which claim they are real beings. What im saying is my belts on my car are bad, and making the same noise in the video above, which im implying that they are trying to show the world that they are making those sounds because of my interaction with the technology over the last 2-3 years.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Are you really a cyborg sent back from the future to plant a virus on the worldwide web so when skynet goes online the future will be secure for the machines.

Or are you more like Neo and can control, fight and destroy these machines and technology both in and out the Matrix.

These powers you seem to have could have some negative affects, have you ever accidentally shorted out any of your home appliances?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Im not paranoid, nor a schizo, i have full mental capabilites, you all wanted disclosure, well sorry to burst your bubbles, but im the closest thing to contact that isn't being restricted by official channels, you can mock me all you want, but im telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You're the closes thing to contact with What/Who exactly? Maybe you can relay to them/it that the messages they/it are trying to send is NOT very clear and their/it's contact is confusing, rather than empowering.

And your Title suggests evidence, of which there's been neither sight nor sound (pardon the pun)
edit on 5-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: IQ

top topics

<<   2 >>

join