It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Produces Chemtrail Chemicals?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For those that believe.

Who produces the chemicals?
Where are they produced? It has to be a large facility.
Who delivers the chemicals? What company?
Who drives the trucks?

If they really are spraying it's gonna take boat loads of chemicals.
If you have watched planes refueling, one plane can empty one truck. So I would expect a steady stream of trucks in and out of airports.
There has to a big industry of tanker trucks delivering the chemicals to the airports. What are the truck markings? You can't hide this kind of volume of chemicals. If they hijack 'Standard Oil" markings someone is going to ask Standard Oil why so many of their trucks go in and out of airports but no one knows the drivers.
Truck drivers are not the secret type of people.

Why has no one investigated this angle of the myth?
Instead of point up in the sky and saying "Look!, See! Proof!" show us the proof on the ground.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'd say air force science department based on the documents I've seen.

salsa.stlib.state.nm.us...~%21Chemtrails%2C+Chemistry+131+manual%2C+fall+199 1+%3A&term=Chemtrails%2C+Chemistry+131+manual%2C+fall+1991+%3A+course+policies+and+laboratory+manual.&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&source=~%21marqu is
edit on 28-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I work @ a major international airport.
The only trucks that hook up to aircraft
are Fuel trucks[pump trucks]

Fuel is piped underground from the fuel farm
to quick couplers in each aircraft envelope.

There the truck hooks up to the coupler and aircraft
and fueling takes place.

Never seen any other tankers around commercial liners

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If it were put into the fuel, it would be delivered by fuel trucks and nobody would think anything of it, now would they. Could even be something in the fuel that only shows up when the fuel is burned.

Not saying that I believe in chemtrails, but I have worked in the chemical industry for many years and the chemical companies are capable of anything. You should see the ways they use to get around regulations. I have up front and personal.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
If it were put into the fuel, it would be delivered by fuel trucks and nobody would think anything of it, now would they. Could even be something in the fuel that only shows up when the fuel is burned.

Not saying that I believe in chemtrails, but I have worked in the chemical industry for many years and the chemical companies are capable of anything. You should see the ways they use to get around regulations. I have up front and personal.

There are some chemtrail believers that fully support this sort of idea, but most of them fail to realize that the substances that they say are being put into the fuel would be destroyed in the process.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

There are some chemtrail believers that fully support this sort of idea, but most of them fail to realize that the substances that they say are being put into the fuel would be destroyed in the process.

Not to mention that it would degrade the performance of the engine. Airlines would see a drop in mpg.
Also it would likely gum up/damage the engine. Again mechanics and airlines would notice.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it comes from military airports, so you wouldn't see any evidence in an international airport. The chemicals beings sprayed are probably transported in big drums by normal looking semi trucks. aluminum silicate type stuff or whatever I don't remember.

There have been soil samples north of where I live in California, that pretty much prove something is depositing aluminum and like barium or something. I should probably google that.

and add to that, I see suspicious chem trails all the time, I mean its obvious when they are in a crisscross pattern out in the middle of no where, NO airport nearby, except military airbase, these are not passenger jet contrails.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Because passenger aircraft only fly close to airports and their paths never cross

Anyway, if all the chemtrail substances go to US airforce bases, does that mean there are no "chemtrails" over Europe?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It very much depends on what exactly they might be. It could even be that they need to cumbust with jet fuel in order to be formed. This is quite possible, depending on what they are.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

There have been soil samples north of where I live in California, that pretty much prove something is depositing aluminum and like barium or something. I should probably google that.

Aluminum is the most common metal in the crust of the earth.
here
How can you tell if the sample is falling from the sky or was already there?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Or, indeed, the result of industrial pollution! From factories or other industrial processes.

As I've often pointed out: if spraying really were happening, the evidence will be in ice cores. Or even lake and seabed mud cores. Anything sprayed in the upper troposphere or stratosphere, as alleged by chemtrailers, will spread to all parts of the globe.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

It very much depends on what exactly they might be. It could even be that they need to cumbust with jet fuel in order to be formed. This is quite possible, depending on what they are.

Well sure, if this whole fantasy was actually true, about putting stuff into the fuel ... the mats would have to be specifically engineered for it. Not to mention they'd have to have control of every step of the fuel process, from long before it gets to the airport to the time it is pumped into the plane.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Very good question OP.
Let me try to take a jab at it...

Lets see...
*shuffles papers around...
Ah, got it, so I have just a small list here, and it goes like this :

Weylan Yutani Corp. - they actually mine the basic compounds used for chems.
Blue Sun Corp. - manufactures and package chems in special containers.
Tyrell Corp. - make synthetic chem to replace the current natural base chem used for spraying.
Cyberdine Corp. - is responsible for the automated chem distribution system.
Umbrella Corp. - holds the current patents for sprayed chems.

Note to all chemtrailers : These corps pose a real threat, brace yourself.
edit on 28-9-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I'd say air force science department based on the documents I've seen.

Can you explain why you think a syllabus for a chemistry class for air force cadets indicates that the Air Force is make producing "chemtrail" materials?

Did you even read the document?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101

and add to that, I see suspicious chem trails all the time, I mean its obvious when they are in a crisscross pattern out in the middle of no where, NO airport nearby, except military airbase, these are not passenger jet contrails.

Soil samples?? you mean these:

metabunk.org...

Don't planes have to fly over the "middle of no where" in order to get to the middle of somewhere?

With over 40,000 flights everyday in the US- isn't it likely that some planes will cross paths?

Watch a days worth of air travel- see any flight paths cross?:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You seem to be trying to pick a fight here. You fail to acknowledge that I said in my first post that I don't necessarily believe in Chemtrails. All I have said is that it is possible.

The fuel comes from a refinery. A refinery processes crude oil into other things. Including many types of chemicals. Why would they need any other source for chemicals. They are already processed at the refinery. That's the purpose of a refinery. The fuel comes directly from storage tanks at the refinery. Anything could be added to the fuel right in the tank. The lines come from all over the plant to the tanks. It would be quite simple to put something into the fuel and no one would ever know.

Ok lesson over. Next time learn about what you're talking about before you spout off. A small amount of learning can go a long way. As I said in my first post I worked with chemicals for years,20 to be exact. In a plant which manufactured chemicals. I was an operator,that means I made the chemicals. Many of the chemicals I used every day came to us directly from a refinery.
edit on 9/28/2012 by lonegurkha because: to add

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
hear me out, I think if something like this were occurring as part of some govt project, it would happen periodically, not all the time like some are lead to believe. also, I think the people doing it would be ignorant to the fact.
they would only know their roles, i.e pilot flys, trucker drives, shipper ships etc.. just like some govt protocols for secret military ops. you only know your short term position and not the entire operation. imo

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
All I know as fact is every chemical I have used for the last 20 some years has a warning on it,
that states,
Known to Cause Cancer In Pregnant Women in the State Of California!

And 90 percent of those chemicals can be run through an engine without causing permanent damage to said such engines, as they are a part of maintaining engines.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I think if something like this were occurring as part of some govt project, it would happen periodically, not all the time like some are lead to believe.

But believers are seeing chemtrails all the time. So TPTB must be filling the spray tanks all the time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To prove to us that there is nothing added to the fuel that is harmful to humans,
is show us pumping or fuel trucks that have no hazard warning decals on them.
If airport operations were safe they would have parks and playgrounds and picnic tables,
so the public could view the marvels of modern air travel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join