It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by beezzer

What I do have a problem with, is people having an open, vocal, bigoted based on nothing more than an irrational hatred for an ethnicity.
And this is the Trump Card , when all Else Fails.

Beez playing the Tired , Old, Anti-Semite Card.

If the tapioca pudding fits. . . .

(how's it tasting?)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by beezzer

But continue with a adoration with a regime based in dictatorship and hatred of Israel. I hear it's trendy and cool to hate jews nowadays.

USA?

I lived in your # hole of a country for 5 years and the only Jew haters I ever met were white and black Americans who were very vocal for their dislike of Jews, in a racist/bigoted way.

I also met many Americans who were not like that, and only disliked the Zionists, even when i was there back in the day, the USS Liberty issue was still current and for any American tax payer to have an iota of tolerance for the state of Israel just baffles me. You will bomb and invade countries based on lies, but will suck the stick of a country that has violated and controlled you since it's creation. Your logic behind this is puzzling and actually frightens me.

look in to it brother.

iota of tolerance for the state of israel???...let's see...maybe because they don't pray to a god that advocates death to all non-believers, and openly come out and say they want to annihilate a country of 8 million people...
i guess this is a lie, right?...please take your hatred of israel, and the west somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

What I do have a problem with, is people having an open, vocal, bigoted based on nothing more than an irrational hatred for an ethnicity.
And this is the Trump Card , when all Else Fails.

Beez playing the Tired , Old, Anti-Semite Card.

If the tapioca pudding fits. . . .

(how's it tasting?)
Personally, I'm a chocolate Fan.
Still doesn't change the facts.
There is only one of us with Racial Motives in our Hatred, and I, don't like Tapioca.....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
what interests me about the entire subject is where Israel come into it. Don't they follow a completely different religion? Nor Jesus or mahdi are their prophets... Or are they?

- The majority of Christians believe that Jesus is not a prophet .. they believe He is God incarnate.
- Islam has Jesus as a prophet ... not God incarnate.
- Christians do not believe there is a Mahdi. Some believe that 'Mahdi' is actually the antichrist. (evil)
- The Jews are still waiting for their 'saviour'. They do not believe he has come yet. They do no believe Jesus was the saviour and they do not believe in a 'Mahdi'.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I got something good for you, here, lets see your ethnicity card being played.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
So, let's just say for the sake of discussion this guy is "nuts".....it doesn't really matter, Iran is no threat to the US or Isreal....

You think that having a nutter in charge of a country - a country with an army and that continually calls for the destruction of another country - 'doesn't matter'?? Really? Question ... you seem very confident ... how do you know that Iran is not a threat to the US or to Israel? Would you share this information with us. Thank you.

eta -

Originally posted by NullVoid
I got something good for you, here, lets see your ethnicity card being played.

Oh man .. squiggles! I can't read it!

edit on 9/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No God I would ever believe in wanted this nightmare to unfold over some "holy land".....the sins and war waged against the people of the middle east is a disgrace, and you think these people aren't going to hate us?

Couldn't of put it better myself.

We like to pick and choose our boogeymen when it comes to Islam/Muslims but what most fail to realise is that what we have allowed our governments to do over the past 10 years is nothing less than evil. Obviously there are some dangerous extremists over there but I'm sure many more innocent civilians have died compared to terrorists.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

what interests me about the entire subject is where Israel come into it. Don't they follow a completely different religion? Nor Jesus or mahdi are their prophets... Or are they?

- The majority of Christians believe that Jesus is not a prophet .. they believe He is God incarnate.
- Islam has Jesus as a prophet ... not God incarnate.
- Christians do not believe there is a Mahdi. Some believe that 'Mahdi' is actually the antichrist. (evil)
- The Jews are still waiting for their 'saviour'. They do not believe he has come yet. They do no believe Jesus was the saviour and they do not believe in a 'Mahdi'.

So that would put Israel in a very good position to play Muslims and Christians against each other... Maybe Israel are the antichrist for both religions and unlike the Muslims, we haven't realised yet...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

the sins and war waged against the people of the middle east is a disgrace, and you think these people aren't going to hate us?

The people of the middle east (and Persia) ... both Muslim and Jew ... have a long history of bloodshed and enslaving people. They all murdered and invaded and raped and stole and hated people who didn't worship like they did. The USA didn't light the fuse ... those people over there have been at it, with nonstop hate and bloodshed, for thousands of years.

I can't speak much about the Zoroastrians. I know they have been mistreated, but I don't remember their full history. I used to know ... but I've forgotten a lot of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Those who use memri dot org or memritv as a source to characterize Iran and Islam, should be aware of the board of directors... all hard core zionists like bibi and barak
also, Iran is a far older culture and society than the US, that has recently undergone stress from population growth fueled by oil income.
and then, having read the Ahmadinejad UN speech, I would say it reads more as an awkward prayer for peace than an attack on Israel
and finally, Ahmadinejad had met with orthodox Sephardim jews before the speech... and they are they are treated like Muslims in Israel, by the Rothschild Ashkinazi leadership.

those who doubt, read the 13th tribe by Arthur Koestler, 1979, who was murdered shortly after publication.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Maybe Israel are the antichrist for both religions and unlike the Muslims, we haven't realised yet.

We are WAY off topic but this is so interesting ....
There is a prophecy in the Catholic church that the antichrist will be of Jewish descent.
(I'm not advocating that prophecy .. just passing it along for the discussion)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

To love Israel is to be in there, that squiggels is entry point, migrate to Israel and get free housing! (Limited to first 100 request per intake only and TnC of course).

Quick guys, the is a migration promotion, ending tomorrow, register before its too late.
Israel welcomes you! (If you are Jewish).

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A JEW TO LIVE IN ISRAEL! but if your not a jew, its not helpful.
you can expect other jews to spit on you and yell at you
you can expect to be treated like a second class citizen
you can expect all your rights taken away from you and can be arrested any time for any or no reason at all!
you cannot live in certain parts of israel. like settlements or near the nice areas or near any type of arable land.
you are not allowed to walk on their roads while they are on them. and on the holiest day of the week (sabeth)
you are not allowed on the roads at all! in order to go from one place to another you have to go through checkpoints. these checkpoints can take anywhere from 1hour to 23hours.
your not allowed to question why you are being held so long on a checkpoint either. and so much more! i mean who wouldnt wana live there after all that stuff i mentioned

beezer gonna be so happy in the free new house, They are building another 300.

Good luck beezer migrating there, I envy you!

edit on 29-9-2012 by NullVoid because: format

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

the sins and war waged against the people of the middle east is a disgrace, and you think these people aren't going to hate us?

The people of the middle east (and Persia) ... both Muslim and Jew ... have a long history of bloodshed and enslaving people. They all murdered and invaded and raped and stole and hated people who didn't worship like they did. The USA didn't light the fuse ... those people over there have been at it, with nonstop hate and bloodshed, for thousands of years.

Do you know that god is fair? An atheist? Even better! Some Muslims in Africa killed some people, does that mean I, myself, as a person, killed them or helped in killing them? Sins are sins, laws are laws and by both I am innocent in the eyes of everyone. I am sure there are more people like me in the world. Some lives while others die.

Killing someone who did nothing wrong is a disgrace. Not on the US alone, no, that would be hateful but on all sides of this huge hate cycle. All I am saying is, you should try to justify things better. Older scars do not mean I am fighter asking for another war, it means that I am survivor cought in the wrong place in the wrong time.

Of course, I am speaking on behalf of everyone who was ruined by a baseless war he did not want any part of. Those who ask for blood, get blood. The blood of whom [ Is this the right use of whom?], however, is the question.
edit on 29-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
having read the Ahmadinejad UN speech, I would say it reads more as an awkward prayer for peace than an attack on Israel

SERIOUSLY? He is a Twelver. He brought in his belief in the 12th imam Mahdi. For this Mahdi to come, massive death and destruction has to take place. And then this Mahdi turns everyone Muslim. How is that a prayer for peace?

That would be like saying that if a fundamentalist christian leader of a country - lets say America - came forward and said he was looking forward to a war (to the point of wanting to instigate one) because it could usher in the era of Christ returning ... would that be 'a prayer for peace'?

Bush Wants To Erase Middle East To Begin New Christian Age
I have no idea if Bush actually said this,or if Chirac was off his rocker and making things up. Either one could be true.
But if Bush really did say these things does that mean that Bush43 was really saying a prayer for peace when he (supposedly) said he wanted Iran and the rest wiped out so as to usher in Jesus and an era of peace? I don't think so.

Same/same

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Maybe Israel are the antichrist for both religions and unlike the Muslims, we haven't realised yet.

We are WAY off topic but this is so interesting ....
There is a prophecy in the Catholic church that the antichrist will be of Jewish descent.
(I'm not advocating that prophecy .. just passing it along for the discussion)

As much as it is off topic, I find it interesting also. Just Israel being around makes things interesting considering they are a product of the bible and to a lot, the bible is nothing but BS...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
having read the Ahmadinejad UN speech, I would say it reads more as an awkward prayer for peace than an attack on Israel

SERIOUSLY? He is a Twelver. He brought in his belief in the 12th imam Mahdi. For this Mahdi to come, massive death and destruction has to take place. And then this Mahdi turns everyone Muslim. How is that a prayer for peace?

That would be like saying that if a fundamentalist christian leader of a country - lets say America - came forward and said he was looking forward to a war (to the point of wanting to instigate one) because it could usher in the era of Christ returning ... would that be 'a prayer for peace'?

Bush Wants To Erase Middle East To Begin New Christian Age
I have no idea if Bush actually said this,or if Chirac was off his rocker and making things up. Either one could be true.
But if Bush really did say these things does that mean that Bush43 was really saying a prayer for peace when he (supposedly) said he wanted Iran and the rest wiped out so as to usher in Jesus and an era of peace? I don't think so.

Same/same

He is a twelver ? What does that mean?

This is what he said " The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life
-His arrival will be the end of oppression, immorality, poverty, discrimination and the beginning of justice, love and empathy. -He will come and he will cut through ignorance, superstition, prejudice by opening the gates of science and knowledge. He will establish a world brimful of prudence and he will prepare the ground for the collective, active and constructive participation of all in the global management. -He will come to grant kindness, hope, freedom and dignity to all humanity as a girl. -He will come so mankind will taste the pleasure of being human and being in the company of other humans. -He will come so that hands will be joined, hearts will be filled with love and thoughts will be purified to be at service of security, welfare and happiness for all."

Where is the death and destruction in his words?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am an American. The only interest I have in Iran is if it affects me and my country adversely. Namely, if Iran threatens one of our allies, it threatens us. Iran hates America and our allies, it makes sense that Americans are going to pay attention to what Iran has to say. When a man says he wants to wipe a country off the map and convert the world to Islam, that's pretty simple to me, it's a threat to my way of life and the friends of the United States. Simply put, you don't blatantly threaten destruction and then get a nice guy award. I don't care what CNN altered to make this man look evil, he does it on his own on a daily basis.

America needs to withdraw from islamic Middle East and let them hash out their own differences, but support Israel with our full might, because they are an ally and share our ideals. This man, the supposed leader of Iran, thinks free people will convert to Islam, but what he doesn't understand is that free people will fight to the last breath and this little man in Iran might speak big, but he has no idea, no concept of the hearts and minds of the American people. Bring it on, let's get it over with. America has yet to take off the kid gloves.

I don't care what the Middle East countries like Iran do or say, as long as it doesn't threaten American national security or that of our allies. These bleeding hearts speak from emotion and what they want to see. I see nothing romantic about Iran or its leaders. It's a country stuck in a thousand year old rut, trying to play with the big boys.

America is the most generous nation on earth. Its people have done more to help the entire world than any other country on the planet; no other country matches our generosity, even now in the worst depression we continue to help other countries. Our freedom brought the progress. the technology that allows countries like Iran to dip their toes and make big statements. Next time you want to spread the love for Iran and hate for America, how about getting some perspective on where you would be without America. No forum to even post on. No internet.

Freedom will not die in the hearts and minds of Americans and there will be hell to pay to the ends of the earth for the likes of Iran. As for those of you that would rather express love for another country's leader than focus on your own country and its problems... you are misguided and need to get some perspective. Life isn't about romanticism, it's about harsh realities. If you're not for America (as an American), then you are irrelevant and will get pushed aside by people who actually care and will do something.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freth

To convert to another religion is by heart, its never by force, all religion, this include Islam, Christians, Hindus etc etc
You are wrong believing it will be by force.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freth
I am an American. The only interest I have in Iran is if it affects me and my country adversely. Namely, if Iran threatens one of our allies, it threatens us. Iran hates America and our allies, it makes sense that Americans are going to pay attention to what Iran has to say. When a man says he wants to wipe a country off the map and convert the world to Islam, that's pretty simple to me, it's a threat to my way of life and the friends of the United States. Simply put, you don't blatantly threaten destruction and then get a nice guy award. I don't care what CNN altered to make this man look evil, he does it on his own on a daily basis.

So did you have the same views when yous destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan only to rebuild them to suit your countries needs even though the bloodbath continues? I'm not just blaming your country either. My country are their also.

As for those of you that would rather express love for another country's leader than focus on your own countrie and its problems... you are misguided and need to get some perspective. Life isn't about romanticism, it's about harsh realities. If you're not for America (as an American), then you are irrelevant and will get pushed aside by people who actually care and will do something.

As much as I agree with what you are saying, it is pretty hard to just focus on our own countries when our very own leaders are always focused on something that is happening somewhere else around the world. The only time you hear of them doing something for their own people is when election time pops around.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Your friendship with Israel need to be put under the microscope and intense scrutiny because of all your tax dollars that go to the bastard state of Israel. I say Bastard due to the fact that Israel is illegitimate and does not deserve to exist since it's formation was based on lies.

First of all, the Bastard analogy is not my own but from a good friend of mine so I will not take credit for it, but Israel is a bastard aka motherless child.

Mods sorry if this sounds harsh, but its true!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join