It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
for all of you iranian leader lovers...please move there, i'm sure you will be welcomed, and much more comfortable under islamic law.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As I have read this thread and watched the videos included I can't help but to feel overwelming saddness

As an American I do NOT support the bloodshed, greed and outright, blatant immoral use of force to steal other people's land and resources. I think the Iranian president summed it up pretty well in one of his speeches, quit being aggressive toward them and there will be no problem, we have absolutely NO right to occupy anyone else's country, period!

There is a zionist agenda, and these people are f**king insane, they caused 9-11, any reasonable person that is willing to look at the facts can see this, that's how crazy they are. Why in God's name the American public is even considering voting for either Obama or Romney, both puppets of this war machine is beyond me.

What the UN / USA did in Libya is a sin against humanity, we murdered Gadaffi, and destroyed that country, and for what, so the Al Quida flag can now fly over what used to be thier state capitol, it's beyond obscene. They might as well fly a CIA flag, which to me means "criminals in action".....I don't know, I have been trying as hard as I can to speak out, but the vast majority of Americans just won't believe what is happening...just makes me want to cry.......

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
for all of you iranian leader lovers...please move there, i'm sure you will be welcomed, and much more comfortable under islamic law.

One can love thier country and still not want to wage war on other countries, and last time I looked that used to be a duty of the people to speak up against injustice.
edit on 29-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

for all of you israel zionist leader lovers...please move there, i'm sure you will be welcomed, and much more comfortable under zionists law..

Lets see if you can actually

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
especially when it comes to demonizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad demonizes himself ... his inner being is demonic.
His wish for the world to be in ruins and death to usher in his 'saviour' is pretty telling.
(yes yes .. some fundamentalist christians are just as whacko as this guy on the subject)
Your continued swooning over this guy has reached new heights. Congrats.

edit on 9/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: added line

When mahdi appears, so will Jesus. They apparently play very similar roles so what is wrong with that? They both rid the planet of Tyrants, Injustice and error apparently.. I don't see any problem.

The appearance of these two prophets will coincide with the arrive of dajjal or the anti-christ, which ever way you view it.. So it doesn't matter whos prophet returns, when one comes, they all appear. It seems that these two will be fighting against an evil (dajjal) which tells me, the world will be united in some ridiculous way when it comes to good and evil.

The thing is, there is good and evil in every culture. So I think it has nothing to do with Islam alone. Its possibly take your side and fight for good or evil and your life regardless of race, religion, country.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is also the President who said that there are no homosexuals in Iran - www.dailymail.co.uk... - does the fact that he says something make it the truth? Or do the REAL lies come from the mouth of this President, and not from the US media?
This is the President who speaks of his nation as peaceful in one moment, and then promises the destruction of another nation and its people in the next. No doubt that most people in Iran (the ones that are left after the murder of untold thousands of protestors in 2009) are peaceful people - as are most people in every Country around the world - however, their government supplies bombs and training to terrorists, it seeks the end of Israel, and it seeks to establish Muslim dominance of the world.
Is it any wonder why Western governments and those Countries in the region that have been threatened by this President ("any nation that recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury") question the motives behind a nuclear program that is buried in deep bunkers around Iran - many other Countries including Belgium and France have uranium enrichment facilities, which are not buried in bunkers and are FULLY open to inspection on a regular basis.
This President and his government often say one thing while actually doing the opposite.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just the fact that a nation, another nation, will join the league of countries that have nuclear weapons and that this nation has a history of aiding and supporting terrorist causes should have every sane person running to the hills.

But continue with a adoration with a regime based in dictatorship and hatred of Israel. I hear it's trendy and cool to hate jews nowadays.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
When mahdi appears, so will Jesus. They apparently play very similar roles so what is wrong with that? They both rid the planet of Tyrants, Injustice and error apparently.. I don't see any problem.

Both fundamental Christianity and the 12th Imam Muslims have beliefs that include MASSIVE war and chaos and death happening right before the appearance of their supernatural-type religious figures. There are people in fundamentalist christianity as well as Islam who WANT all that death and destruction to happen. Some are working to make it happen because they believe it will bring their religious figures (Jesus and/or the Mahdi) to earth. As far as the rest of us are concerned .. that's a pretty damn evil thing to wish upon humanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But continue with a adoration with a regime based in dictatorship and hatred of Israel. I hear it's trendy and cool to hate jews nowadays.

USA?

I lived in your # hole of a country for 5 years and the only Jew haters I ever met were white and black Americans who were very vocal for their dislike of Jews, in a racist/bigoted way.

I also met many Americans who were not like that, and only disliked the Zionists, even when i was there back in the day, the USS Liberty issue was still current and for any American tax payer to have an iota of tolerance for the state of Israel just baffles me. You will bomb and invade countries based on lies, but will suck the stick of a country that has violated and controlled you since it's creation. Your logic behind this is puzzling and actually frightens me.

look in to it brother.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just the fact that a nation, another nation, will join the league of countries that have nuclear weapons and that this nation has a history of aiding and supporting terrorist causes should have every sane person running to the hills.

So what about Pakistan? Its ok for that country to have nukes and known terrorists running around inside their country? .

Its trendy to also hate Muslims apparently because of fabricated lies. There are Jews in Iran, how does Ahmadenijad hate Jews especially when they have a small political group in his country? The same ones declined bribes to move to Israel and are also the oldest Jews on the planet..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Both fundamental Christianity and the 12th Imam Muslims have beliefs that include MASSIVE war and chaos and death happening right before the appearance of their supernatural-type religious figures. There are people in fundamentalist christianity as well as Islam who WANT all that death and destruction to happen. Some are working to make it happen because they believe it will bring their religious figures (Jesus and/or the Mahdi) to earth. As far as the rest of us are concerned .. that's a pretty damn evil thing to wish upon humanity.

"No, that is the rule that must be done by the world itself, not some group of people [ Jews, Muslims, etc..]

It means WHEN the world is in ruins, his "saviour" will show. If he did it, it really does not count because the world that is in "ruins" is filled with wars and religion is very rare. Do you really think if Iran took over the world it will be religion free? Nevermind it is a sin to kill someone who is not trying to kill you. "

Again, read what I said. Key word here being "religion is very rare". Iran = Heavily religious and will force Islam if they somehow take over 80%+ of the world’s lands.

I think if Iran did a world scale war, the resistance and what follows it will be the end game. When people kill Iran power over the world and they are free, do you really think they will go back to religion? They will mock it and forget about it. The remaining resistance forces will turn the world into a full sacle Africa in a dance of death and lust for power. THAT is an event made by the world itself as a whole. Change Islam for any religion you want and Iran for any country you want, the result will be the same IF it was a world scale type of wars between superpowers.

Just a theory I made while writing this post, not based on anything but logical actions and reactions.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with people having an issue with policy. I don't have a problem with people being open with their opinions.

What I do have a problem with, is people having an open, vocal, bigoted based on nothing more than an irrational hatred for an ethnicity.

I can imagine that if a country that believed in wearing tapioca pudding as a cult had issues with Israel, there would be many who would endorse tapioca pudding just to be able to insult and derride Israel.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I can imagine that if a country that believed in wearing tapioca pudding as a cult had issues with Israel, there would be many who would endorse tapioca pudding just to be able to insult and derride Israel.

Or maybe they just support those tapioca pudding wearing folks because they may be right? Why take it as an insult? Maybe you are wrong and just do not see it?

Both of us are right but, I wish to understand your side of the story.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Name one thing that Iran has done to the USA that is worse than what the Israelis did to the USS liberty? I challenge you to provide me a valid example.

Israel is your enemy, not Iran.

It's pretty obvious man.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just the fact that a nation, another nation, will join the league of countries that have nuclear weapons and that this nation has a history of raiding and occupying territories that make every sane person running to the hills.

But continue with a adoration with a regime based in dictatorship and hatred of Iran. I hear it's trendy and cool to hate Moslem nowadays.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Both fundamental Christianity and the 12th Imam Muslims have beliefs that include MASSIVE war and chaos and death happening right before the appearance of their supernatural-type religious figures. There are people in fundamentalist christianity as well as Islam who WANT all that death and destruction to happen.

As much as what you are saying is most likely correct, it is already happening in the middle east. Iran are not to root cause though. If they were, why weren't they attacked back in 2003 instead of say Iraq or Afghanistan?

Some are working to make it happen because they believe it will bring their religious figures (Jesus and/or the Mahdi) to earth. As far as the rest of us are concerned .. that's a pretty damn evil thing to wish upon humanity.

It is an evil thing to try and bring to the Earth, but what are we going to do about it? All it takes is one to get the show started and what interests me about the entire subject is where Israel come into it. Don't they follow a completely different religion? Nor Jesus or mahdi are their prophets... Or are they?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What I do have a problem with, is people having an open, vocal, bigoted based on nothing more than an irrational hatred for an ethnicity.
And this is the Trump Card , when all Else Fails.

Beez playing the Tired , Old, Anti-Semite Card.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Israel is your enemy, not Iran.

I am of the opinion that there are no real allies anywhere for any country. There are only partnerships for strategic reasons and those are fluid depending on the situation. And even if countries are temporary partners, they still can't trust one another. EVERYONE is in it for themselves. EVERYONE has to look out for their own country first. EVERYONE has their nose in the business of other countries. It's survival of the fittest ... biggest vehicle gets the right of way on the road .. that kind of thing. Everyone does it.

Example - Israel knew about 9/11 coming down. Instead of warning the USA (their supposed best buddy) about it, they let it happen so as to draw the USA into fighting the Islamic countries with them. Israel screwed us for their own benefit (but honestly it wasn't unexpected IMHO)

When it comes to allies ... nothing is as it seems.
When it comes to countries claiming to be innocent - be it Israel or Iran - nothing is as it seems.
IMHO

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

So, let's just say for the sake of discussion this guy is "nuts".....it doesn't really matter, Iran is no threat to the US or Isreal....and if we quit being such ruthless bullies maybe things could be peaceful. Isreal came into being under dubious conditions, and those are the facts.

No God I would ever believe in wanted this nightmare to unfold over some "holy land".....the sins and war waged against the people of the middle east is a disgrace, and you think these people aren't going to hate us?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join