It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

How dare you enter this thread with facts and logic

Let's just let them think that Mahmoud and Iran hates all Jews and Americans and let them continue their baseless claims based on bigoted ideology. What ever works for them right?

Ahmadinejad himself has been quoted more than enough times to think this is a reality. The claims are hardly baseless.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his Own Words

I don't know how you can heard things spouted of that dudes mouth and think there is not a high degree of hate and disdain.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I liked his speech too.
It was well thought out and uplifting.

In the middle of his speech though, CNN splashes a giant banner across the screen which reads "WANTS TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP!"

That's all folks.
The media needs us to hate this man.
It is crystal clear.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Resolution Object Model error '80041bbc'

Index out of range. The collection does not contain an item matching the index 'sBody_9h'.

/ADLWeb/inc/ADL_General.asp, line 33

This is what I get when I click your link. Could you try it again?
Though, I think it entirely probable that a link from the anti-defamation league will only prove to be biased, I would still like to reserve my judgement until I have seen what you have to contribute.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

Time to turn off the television, sweetie buns.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Haters do know media lies, but haters gonna hate just because they are muslims and a easterners. Rednecks makes me laugh

edit on 29-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
FF you lost all credibility in the other thread when you said Iran sponsors terrorism in USA and South America so pleaese take your Muslim hatred elsewhere.

1 - I lost no credibility. I posted info. You refused to acknowledge the truth of it.
2 - I don't hate muslims. The religion, like all religions, is easy to pick apart.

You have been exposed as a propagandist and cannot be taken seriously

Only in your dreams.

This thread isn't about religion you numpty

Numpty?
Funny guy. Actually, you are saying that the media lied when it called him evil. The reason he's evil is because he wants the world to be in flames and chaos so his 12th imam dude can come sweeping in to turn everyone muslim. YES .. he has said that. So, bringing up the fact that your buddy has said these things is indeed part of the discussion. It's a big part of the reason why the press calls him out as being evil. No amount of you trying to sweep it under the rug will change that fact. The guy wants the world in chaos. He has said so. That's evil. period.

Take your hate that is laced with blind ignorance elsewhere until you have something worthy to contribute please.

1 - Truth isn't hate.
2 - I guess you'll have to learn to deal with truth that flows against your agenda .... good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You admitted at one time that you hate islam and muslims so you're post regarding eastern and muslims in general is irrelevant. I wonder how many buzzcock words you can spew with ur ultimate bs. Goodday

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shuar911
You admitted at one time that you hate islam and muslims

Wrong. Not even close. You shouldn't tell lies. I said I hate Islam AND most organized religions. I have said repeatedly that I do NOT hate muslims. I've said that I feel sorry for them AND anyone else caught up in organized religions.

That being said, my feelings on religion are irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is that the OP was all upset because the NY Post said that the president of Iran,was evil. I stated that the reason that papers say he's evil partly has to do with the fact that this dude is looking forward to world chaos and destruction so his 12 imam dude can come swooping in and make everyone muslim. That's just a fact. HE HAS SAID IT. It has nothing to do with me .. it has to do with HIM and HIS words.

I suggest you all get on the topic ... and I'm not it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Lies? Wrong? You forget about me honey , i remember clearly you stated that you hate em and you know for sure. Damn! another lie from you. I will expose you one day and that freaking hair is bloody scary

(MOD: I Apologise for offtopicness)

edit on 29-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

I posted info. You refused to acknowledge the truth of it.

Which info?

I asked for info and you said "it's all over the news".

FreAking lame cop out bro.

I'm still begging you to prove me a proven incident of IraNian terrorism in USA or South America.

Please satisfy my curiosity you off topic deflecting propagandist!

Cheers!
edit on 29-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

i remember clearly you stated that you hate em

1 - Then your memory is impared. See a doctor about that ...
2 - Again .. I am not the topic of this thread. The OP being all upset about what the media said is the topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
mainstream media does lie, the media is used to control/program society.

not a one liner

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bugger

Click here for more information.

No

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I asked for info and you said "it's all over the news".

I gave links to information. You dismissed it.

FreAking lame cop out bro.

1 - I'm a girl. Not a 'bro'
2 - Not a cop out. Just the facts.

I'm still begging you to prove me a proven incident of IraNian terrorism in USA or South America.

I gave you links to information that you chose to dismiss. Information from intelligence sources showing Iranian involvement in PROXY wars around the world. Iran isn't innocent. It's just like every other country on the planet. Stop dismissing facts that flow against your pro-Iran agenda ... like you are doing on this thread now. You'll find yourself much better educated for doing so.

you off topic deflecting propagandist!

Exactly what have I said off topic? Nothing. YOU and your minions are deflecting and trying to make me the topic. Funny how this happened right after I posted information showing why the press thinks your buddy, the president of Iran, is evil. Perhaps the title 'deflecting propagandist' is one you should claim for yourself. It fits much better

ON TOPIC .... I have posted the information showing why the press thinks the president of Iran is evil. The words come straight from the mouth of the Iranian president. That's a fact. Iranian apologists dismiss this fact. Iran is supposedly a land rich in rainbows and unicorns .. and skittles grow on the trees there.
Whatever.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You admitted at one time that you hate islam and muslims

Wrong. Not even close. You shouldn't tell lies. I said I hate Islam AND most organized religions. I have said repeatedly that I do NOT hate muslims. I've said that I feel sorry for them AND anyone else caught up in organized religions.

That being said, my feelings on religion are irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is that the OP was all upset because the NY Post said that the president of Iran,was evil. I stated that the reason that papers say he's evil partly has to do with the fact that this dude is looking forward to world chaos and destruction so his 12 imam dude can come swooping in and make everyone muslim. That's just a fact. HE HAS SAID IT. It has nothing to do with me .. it has to do with HIM and HIS words.

I suggest you all get on the topic ... and I'm not it.

On topic

CNN is rubbish, so NYP, why would anyone believe useless source ? They can write Kesha want to marry Ahmad if they want too, and is it real ?

Basing views on whats written on TV/Newspaper is pretty much sum what you are pointing.Do you want to know the truth ?
Lookup about Kesha and Ahmadinejad exchanging greets on CNN website, before they pull it down.

Yes, now you know the power of lies.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are you so ignorant DUDE? What next week North Korea, Iran, or Afghanastan? You are a lamb meekly following...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join