It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Iran's military policy is defence and deterrent. They have faced almost continuous threats of attack for the past 20 years (and then some). So why the constant demonisation of a nation that has never invaded another country in living memory?

The op amply evidences just how skewed the nature of Iran's relationship with the world is presented in msm - but why do they do this so consistently? Zionist control - and as most will be aware on this site - being Jewish is NOT a pre-requisite to being a zionist.

However, Israel is a land of immigrants - the majority of whom are Jewish (and not necessarily zionists) who hold dual nationality. If they even get a sniff that Iran has nuclear capabilities, or worse, that it could easily stand up to an all out assault by Israel or the US or NATO (given the defensive nature of its military strategy) what do you think all those dual nationality Jewish Israeli citizens will do? They will go home.

The bizarre Israeli leadership goes to great lengths to preserve the Jewish nature' of Israel - if there was to be a large, fear driven exodus, given the country's location - that would be difficult to sustain.

Israel to Expel Children of Immigrant Workers

edit on 29-9-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have got to say i like this guy,every time i hear him speak at one one of these u.n meetings am left taking his side,i find it interesting that the US and isreal never to stick around to hear him speak,surely they should hear him out considering there planing their war against his country.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Are you on a personal one to one with him then??

How do you know what his true personality is???

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Hmm. So was Bush. He couldn't WAIT to invade Iraq and start the blood bath that ensued over there. The leaders in our country is just as violent. Let's not forget all of the innocent women and children who died from white phos. Women and children raped by U.S. soldiers. The continual TORTURE that goes on over in Gitmo. Hmm. War drums keep beating along. Media is going to play their part. It's a game that continues until tptb gets what they want. Will everyone buy into this and beat their drums too, or will they stop and think for a moment what is going to happen if we proceed.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Suppose that Zionists take over Iran and the planet , can they take over the truth forever ?

No.

10 years ago , MSM was showing that Muslims are a bunch of killers who can not live in peace with their neighbors.

Now , despite all the lies , many people think that Muslims are not killers and terrorists.

That is the pace of truth taking over the lies.

The pace of light taking over the darkness.
edit on 29-9-2012 by mideast because: Because

That's right. I wish people would stop and use their brain. I live in a country that does nothing but attack other countries, rape and kill innocent men, women, and children. I live in a country that believes in torture, no matter what, even if the ends justifies the means. I live in a country that propagates war, blood shed, and the continual killing of other people in other parts of the world. Buuuuuut, it's OK if we are doing it. I'm so sick of hearing about the evil middle east.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This PIS*ES me off!

Anti-Semite? FOR GOD's sake. Jews are not the only Semites. Arabs are Semites as well. So, if Ahmadinejad was an Anti-Semite, he:

1. wouldn't be a Muslim, since most of the Prophets (peace be upon them all) are of Semite origin
2. wouldn't pledge to seek help for the Palestinians (i.e. Arabs/Semites)
3. he wouldn't be best mates with Syria

So to all the Zionist and imperialist journalists, get your facts straight and think of better accusations next time.

I don't agree with everything dear Mr. Ahmadinejad says, but he's a better politician than anyone else in the West, as the way I see it.

Also, if he was hating on Jews, then I wonder why about 70.000 Jews live in Isfahan, Iran and why they have synagogues there.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ahmadinejad awarded for helping Jews around the world

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

You are correct, I felt like mentioning who the real Semites are versus the Ashkenazi in my OP but thought it would be too controversial and cause the discussion to go off topic. But since you mention it, these Zionists need to realize who the real Semites are and realize that they are the real Anti-Semites.

These pathetic people have the sheep in such a comma that it's scary.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by reenie217
www.youtube.com...

Ahmadinejad awarded for helping Jews around the world

Yes!

I'm tired of posting this but I will as many time as it is necessary:

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

Iranian Jews cannot even be bribed to leave Iran for Israel

They rather live under an"Islamic theocracy" than move to the Zionist state of Israel.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Iraq was actually the Democrats war. Bush was setup for it before he took office. Clinton and Bush had lunch at the White House on a regular basis and are still good friends. Democrats have amnesia though.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
especially when it comes to demonizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad demonizes himself ... his inner being is demonic.
His wish for the world to be in ruins and death to usher in his 'saviour' is pretty telling.
(yes yes .. some fundamentalist christians are just as whacko as this guy on the subject)
Your continued swooning over this guy has reached new heights. Congrats.

edit on 9/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: added line

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

what is with this stupid mod note about posting the writing of others when the op is just qouting the speach ahmadinejad gave?
seriously some one needs to reprimand the mod who did this.
it might be another story if the mod was complaing about a lengthy qoute, but the mod is putting this message on a reply that is only the above mentioned qoute!
does this mod think there is a problem with qouting ahmedinejad or what?
this mod note makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

His wish for the world to be in ruins and death to usher in his 'saviour' is pretty telling.

No, that is the rule that must be done by the world itself, not some group of people [ Jews, Muslims, etc..]

It means WHEN the world is in ruins, his "saviour" will show. If he did it, it really does not count because the world that is in "ruins" is filled with wars and religion is very rare. Do you really think if Iran took over the world it will be religion free? Nevermind it is a sin to kill someone who is not trying to kill you.

Although I can’t type the ideas in mind very well, I think I did a pretty good job. Remember, I am not very good with Islam so, I might be getting or two wrong, please correct me if I am wrong.

Your turn

edit on 29-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm sick and tired of the media lying to us about things that are clearly untrue, especially when it comes to demonizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!

Do you not know that the world media is owned and controlled by Jews? That's how those things get in the newspapers. Pretty much all of them.

If you study Israel since 1948 they have been building their media control world wide.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Trust me I have studied and researched, but it's no fair to blame the Jews. It's the Zionists, real Jews who properly follow their religion know ZIonism and Israel are wrong, and as I previously stated groups such as Jews Against Zionism are a perfect example of this differential in opinion and perspective.

The media is controlled, but as much as many of us want to think it's the "Jews" it's really the "ZIonists" who are fake Jews that they speak about in Revelationa 3:9...

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

bible.cc...

I am not religious or much of a believer when it comes to scripture but this verse always hits close to home as it represents modern day Israel.

So maybe Mahmoud is on an even playing field with the religious extremists who run Israel?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad demonizes himself ... his inner being is demonic.
(yes yes .. some fundamentalist christians are just as whacko as this guy on the subject)
Your continued swooning over this guy has reached new heights. Congrats.

edit on 9/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: added line

FF you lost all credibility in the other thread when you said Iran sponsors terrorism in USA and South America so pleaese take your Muslim hatred elsewhere. You have been exposed as a propagandist and cannot be taken seriously as you avoid serious discussion. I apologize if these accusations seem harsh but they are true as day.

This thread isn't about religion you numpty its about the media's incorrect portrayal of a man's speech which was deliberately misinterpreted to suit certain agendas, an agenda that you fall in to.

Take your hate that is laced with blind ignorance elsewhere until you have something worthy to contribute please.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's sort of funny how MSM is dead wrong when it comes to guys like this.. if it parrots your belief. But you are quite willing to believe it if it bolsters your arguments. Nothing like a fresh batch of hypocrisy to get my day going.

Your basis for your facts regarding Ahmadinejad are what? Youtube? OTHER media sources that you choose to believe? If you what you claim is true, then unless you LIVE there, your sources are no more reliable than what anyone else uses. I doubt he is as evil and vindictive as people say, but from his own mouth has come statements that clearly show he is driven by his own agenda. He is infatuated with the holocaust, 9/11, the "evil, demon serving zionists and west." Um.. sort of like many of you.

Is he fit to lead a nation? Eh. I think they could definitely do better. And while I certainly think no country should have nuclear arms, a country led by someone who has such a burning hatred of a people like Ahmadinejad has, should clearly not have them. You think he'll just use it for power? Such ignorance. And it's also hilariously ironic to me that we see so many threads about the stupidity of nuclear power and how it will doom the world.. and then the same folks will turn and say Iran should be allowed to have nuclear power if they want! It's only "right" after all. Common sense has never been a strong point on ATS..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I can only speak for myself, and my attempts to be as unbiased as is possible. I do not speak the persian language. For all I know, at the end of the first video they could be chanting "I want Taco Bell!"

What I do know, however, is that in your videos, the translation is provided by the company "MEMRI", the MIddle East Media Research Institute. I also know that MEMRI is owned by one Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in the IDF, so to say the source of the translation might have an agenda is not beyond reason. Particularly in the light of other media outlets deliberate mistranslations.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

How dare you enter this thread with facts and logic

Let's just let them think that Mahmoud and Iran hates all Jews and Americans and let them continue their baseless claims based on bigoted ideology. What ever works for them right?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

excellent post op.

so sick of all the jew controlled media spewing the hatred of a peace loving nation. the only savage war mongering nation in all this is the abomination of desolation ISRAEL.

why dont you americans do something? the jews have taken over your nation and use your sons and daughters as cannon fodder to carry out their filthy evil plans...when will you wake up?

the muslims are not, and have never been your enemy, the enemy (jews) comes from within, you let them take over your nation position by position and are now paying the penalty.

they have stolen your nations wealth, murdered millions by your hands and caused the world to hate you, and in the end they will stab you in the back without a seconds thought.

the jews tried the exact same thing in germany when they were the worlds super power, thats why hitler did what he did. now of course i completely stand against what hitler did (may god curse him) but its plain to see that he knew exactly what the jews were doing then...he just didnt stand for it.

and ffs stop giving them the excuse thats its "not the jews its the zionists", bull#!!! all jews except for a tiny minority, support israel 100%.

huge sigh...

edit on 29-9-2012 by elusive52 because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join