It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

TheEnlightenedOne, your title is truly deserved.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
OP is a liar, his evidence and videos are long and confusing, I choose to believe Israels evidence because I can understand it.

edit on 28-9-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

If he had written his post in crayon and the videos were in cartoon would you be able to understand them better?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
OP is a liar, his evidence and videos are long and confusing, I choose to believe Israels evidence because I can understand it.

edit on 28-9-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

Yet another example of not comprehending and relying on "believes".

Just because a subject is long and you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's wrong. Please take the time to comprehend what you read before your creative mind speaks about it. Oh and my by the way, please also open your eyes!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
He was making a joke ,guys. Relax. Hell, I thought it was funny, too

Did you even click the picture?

Just for TheEnlightenedOne’s well written post and buster2010’s funny reply, you both get a star! This is 1st grade all over again........

Anyway, back on topic........

edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you OP, his UN speech made me weep.
I wish more people would focus on the things they have in common and less about the things we do not. The last portions regarding the return of Christ and the return of the Mahdi was beautiful. The Messiah and Muslim Mahdi have their work cut out...Materialism is so dangerous...people are so blind...

Thankfully ignorance is not as blissful as it used to be...

Hope and pray the prophecies are true...prayers and love to you all...thank you again OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Heh... the puppet masters are becoming so obvious. All I can do is laugh at this propaganda. It feels like we're on the verge of a war and this is the type of typical propaganda you see right before the Government decides to attack...

I haven't even read this thread and I'm not going to because I would prefer to keep my blood pressure at a reasonable level today. But I know there are going to sick deluded people in this thread who are defending this garbage...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh get over yourself. There is as much garbage on this site as any other media site

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If he had written his post in crayon and the videos were in cartoon would you be able to understand them better?

Best post ever!

No freaking joke

edit on 28-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Oh get over yourself. There is as much garbage on this site as any other media site

Hah yeah that's true... except here we label the garbage as a hoax and delete the really bad stuff. And anything that doesn't get the mod treatment will still be torn apart by the members if it's based on deceptive or invalid information. Not to mention we aren't paid professionals releasing a newspaper to thousands or millions of people. They should be required to abide by a certain level of neutrality and truthfulness... which they clearly aren't.
edit on 28/9/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuar911
reply to post by TTAA2012

But let's be frank here, Ahmedinejad is the most honest and down to Earth politician at the moment. We may not agree with him but he certainly backs his arguments up in an intelligence manner and I think he's a man of principle.

The difference between him and Obama is that the later is a hypocrite and Ahmedinejad isnt. As any American president Obama promised a lot of things that never get done - take Guantanamo Bay for example, he promised to close 4 years ago but its still open now and we have over 700 people detained there illegally without a trial.

Im not saying Ahmedinejad is perfect, but he's the closest thing to a fair leader the world has at the moment. Maybe Hugo Chavez comes as a close second.

S+F

edit on 28-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

You should not bring a fallacy into your arguments. Especially arguing against a presented fallacy.

It is better to not enter the battlefield as a response to a gambit. You then are giving advantage to the one preparing and laying the gambit.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Originally posted by shuar911

But let's be frank here, Ahmadinejad is the most honest and down to Earth politician at the moment. We may not agree with him but he certainly backs his arguments up in an intelligence manner and I think he's a man of principle.

The difference between him and Obama is that the later is a hypocrite and Ahmedinejad isnt. As any American president Obama promised a lot of things that never get done - take Guantanamo Bay for example, he promised to close 4 years ago but its still open now and we have over 700 people detained there illegally without a trial.

Im not saying Ahmedinejad is perfect, but he's the closest thing to a fair leader the world has at the moment. Maybe Hugo Chavez comes as a close second.

S+F

edit on 28-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

You should not bring a fallacy into your arguments. Especially arguing against a presented fallacy.

It is better to not enter the battlefield as a response to a gambit. You then are giving advantage to the one preparing and laying the gambit.

Your fallacy is bringing Obama into the picture. He is context is irrelevant.

Here fallacy is stating that distrusting him because he is a Muslim, and its ok for a Muslim to lie to an unbeliever.

Either fallacy has nothing to do with the Context at hand.

NOTHING AT ALL!

Get it?

The issue here is was the NYT slandering him?

By all accounts yes.

I would be asking this question if I were you all.

Why would the NYT go so far off the ledge to make up a lie over what he said, and slander him so because of what he said?

What did he say?

A rearranging of the UN is his plan.

Meaning, taking the top 5 bully nations led by Israel, and make them equals to the rest of the member Nations.

That is what he is talking about. That is what he means.

And if the World was wise, they will agree to do the same thing.

Because otherwise you all are not going to like what is going to happen.

All of you. Even you paid shills are not going to like it whomever you are. Let history be your guide to the end of shills.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
UNTIL THE MAN LEARNS ENGLISH, OR HAS AN ENGLISH PERSON SPEAK FOR HIM, THIS WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP HAPPENING. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HIM SO THEY CAN MAKE HIM "SAY" WHATEVER THEY WANT. THE END.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

theologically driven liar.

If you juxtapose the verses below with the descriptive "theologically driven liar":

"All [personal] vows we are likely to make, all [personal] oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and last Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our [personal] vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths."

en.wikipedia.org...

.... then, I don't know, the two groups being discussed may share more in common than meets the eye.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I don't buy into this at all.
Post a link to the articles you claim blast the Iranian president.
Fake pictures of fake articles.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
I don't buy into this at all.
Post a link to the articles you claim blast the Iranian president.
Fake pictures of fake articles.

i.imgur.com...

If you don't believe me look it up yourself

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
And this?

[SNIP]

OMG that's hard to believe that that was the cover. No one's a piece of sh_t or ought to be referred so blatantly in that manner, even if you vehemently disagree with his view.

That is disgraceful!
edit on 29-9-2012 by Kandinsky because: Inappropriate image

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Suppose that Zionists take over Iran and the planet , can they take over the truth forever ?

No.

10 years ago , MSM was showing that Muslims are a bunch of killers who can not live in peace with their neighbors.

Now , despite all the lies , many people think that Muslims are not killers and terrorists.

That is the pace of truth taking over the lies.

The pace of light taking over the darkness.
edit on 29-9-2012 by mideast because: Because

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by goh13

Even a liar tells a hundred truths to one lie; he has to, to make the lie good for anything.

HENRY WARD BEECHER, Proverbs from Plymouth Pulpit

A lie always needs a truth for a handle to it. The worst lies are those whose blade is false, but whose handle is true.

HENRY WARD BEECHER, Proverbs from Plymouth Pulpit

A liar is a man who does now know how to deceive, a flatterer one who only deceives fools: he who knows how to make skilful use of the truth, and understands its eloquence, can alone pride himself in cleverness.

LUC DE CLAPIERS, MARQUIS DE VAUVENARGUES, Reflections and Maxims

www.notable-quotes.com...
edit on 29-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Can you substantiate your claims that he is a liar or did you just read it in the news paper somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It does sound a lot worse than calling someone "dead men's bones, whitened sepulchres"

Just saying....different times different language same idea

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join