It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Corruption.

You are the love of my life, yet a thorn in my side.

Please continue waking me up to these daily horrors

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
So many stars for an empty post?

The complainer at the bottom (TTAA2012) has a point, even though I disagree with his other post.

Come on please do not be so generous as only worthy posts should get stars.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Perfect for regular folks who don't bother reading texts because they're just too long (they don't know what they're missing on!)... Easy read, effective message conveyed, easy to remember and quickly verifiable. That's how you get to the mass. It's a Fox News Headline type thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Nice lies you have there. Mind if I show you my truth?

About lies: Nope, lying is only allowed in life or death situations AND to make two people who are mad at each other friends/happy with each other. By life and death situations I mean someone asking you something with a gun over your head and/or other people. Not because the US is thinking of attacking you. Even when someone attacks you, only those in the army/battles are allowed to do it. So, do not even try what you are thinking.

About oaths: Also nope. An oath/word must be completed even with a non-believer because it makes for a stronger community. Please research the story of Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman battle of Badr. Where he was cought by Quraysh and they made him say an oath that when he find the Prophet, he will not fight among his small army. When he did find him, he asked him what he should do. Should he break his oath because they are non-believers and the Prophet only had 300 or so men which means every man counts or should he keep it beacuse it is an oath? The Prophet told him to keep his words because it is better that way and shows he is a Muslim more than helping him in this battle aganist those non-believers

So, please do say where you get your facts or else I win. Your turn

Please speak with facts only and when talking about religion, it is kind hard to do, right? I know, I know just wanted to break the ice is all :p

EDIT: Oh my, I just turned this thread into "mine is better!" type of thread. Sorry folks. I just hate people who say things they "heared" and do not research it. I heared all Jews steal but, is that true? No, it is not. Sure, some of them steal but, that happens in every race, it is not worth talking about. Please check your facts about all subjects be it religion or science and make sure to see it from the other side point of view. It will help with close mind-ness.
edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Corruption.

You are the love of my life, yet a thorn in my side.

Please continue waking me up to these daily horrors

Sorry about the thorn part but it's great to be loved

You also post great information that is key in the quest for waking people up. I thoroughly enjoyed your "US HYPOCRISY" thread and thought I should post it since it is slightly relevant to this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary
You are so misled and childish that it actually makes me physically angry. Just because I now that there are a lot more uneducated cowards that will vote for Obama right next to you.

May I please ask who that was directed to?

I'm not being paranoid, just genuinely curious.

To the OP

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
I know I'm going to get flamed for this....but based on what I've listened to in interviews, and what I have heard him say to his own people.

I would take A'Jad as my president over Rombama any day...ANY DAY!!

Al Gaddafi was a lot better and wanted to take power from the west. Look where he is now. Poor guy did everything to his country. Or so I have seen on a baseless Youtube video which I will be glad to know if it was right or wrong. If you have seen the Youtube video, you might see him dancing around from a sun roof which proves that he was fair and unlike the US, did not have 20+ cops around him.

He says the truth, I like the truth so I like him. Easy as that
Never liked what he did to get there but otherwise, all is good. Only when the greater evil kills the great evil and the greater evil turns good will a country know peace. For once, let us wish for a greater evil

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You are so misled and childish that it actually makes me physically angry. Just because I now that there are a lot more uneducated cowards that will vote for Obama right next to you.

May I please ask who that was directed to?

I'm not being paranoid, just genuinely curious.

To the OP

What does the incorrect portrayal of the Iranian president by the media have to do with uneducated people who will vote for Obama?

I'm no fan of Obama but I would not brand everyone who voted for him as a coward.

Not only that, but I'm misled childish too?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life
-His arrival will be the end of oppression, immorality, poverty, discrimination and the beginning of justice, love and empathy. -He will come and he will cut through ignorance, superstition, prejudice by opening the gates of science and knowledge. He will establish a world brimful of prudence and he will prepare the ground for the collective, active and constructive participation of all in the global management. -He will come to grant kindness, hope, freedom and dignity to all humanity as a girl. -He will come so mankind will taste the pleasure of being human and being in the company of other humans. -He will come so that hands will be joined, hearts will be filled with love and thoughts will be purified to be at service of security, welfare and happiness for all.

How crazy do you think this guy is too able to say what he said and keep a straight face?
He preaches nothing but peace, but you claim he wants war, Netanyahu was seen holding up his cartoon bomb earlier. Is that the act of a peaceful man or a maniac?

Truthfully, that was an extremely moving piece. However, after reflecting for about 20 minutes... Some of these same questions came to mind:

haha!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

I seen him make a speech to crowds of people in a town square....I wil dig for the video

It was a bit grainy, it was not phoney...he states to his people exactly what he says in interviews he's been on, and I've watched quite a few.......I will find it

m.youtube.com...

This may have been it, he sounds like an ATS'er....lol

edit on 28-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I can't believe some people actually watch, read or listen to mass media anymore.

Problem is a significant amount of people still aren't internet savvy, and fully believe the suggestion that the internet is a little like the wild west where anything and everything is fabricated. A large percentage of the time I even broach subjects with others regarding pretty tame opinions and "true" reports from elsewhere, and I say tame when compared to some of the stuff here on ATS, I regularly hear in response that the internet can't be trusted and anyone can write anything on there.

Younger people get their information on the internet, but many young people couldn't care less about politics. The older generations still rely on MSM, as it's what they know and they consider information from the internet as risky and untrustworthy, if they can even navigate the internet in the first place.

Now I'm not referring to people on here, as obviously most on ATS are more than comfortable online, but we're still a small percentage of the population. Whether it's work, the gym, parties, school, church(when I used to attend), pickup basketball, it doesn't matter, young or old, when you start bringing up these topics most opinions you hear are straight from CNN, Fox or some other MSM outlet, or people just don't have an opinion.

ATS gives me hope, but every day I'm reminded we're such a small percentage of the population. I don't buy that there's some big awakening happening. I think people are more asleep and drugged up on medications now more than ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

Heres your big bad boogeyman...

And just a reminder of what happens in US wars in the Middle East..

edit on 28-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone would want Ahmedinejad as their leader; the amount of social dissent in Iran is staggering, many people want a more westernized system of governance. Look into the riots which took place in 2009 and how Ahmedinejad's government responded to them, I think they were over his regime's attempts to steal the presidential election; they ended up locking the opposition party's candidate inside of his own house for a long period of time, blocking his driveway and harassing him. When people protested these actions, they responded by arresting thousands.

Iran's govt also heavily censors television and internet; it is illegal to own a satellite dish there, if I remember correctly. The supreme leader and his cronies lead an oppressive regime, I don't understand why so many westerners praise them like they are some hurt puppies who do no wrong.

Iran's government ain't no saint. This doesn't mean we should attack them, but be careful when praising Ahmedinejad.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, how can anyone feed into Ahmadenijad's BS? He is no different than your typical hypocrite politicians from Washington DC to Beijing. Say one thing and do another. Oh wait, he speaks so lofty of humanity, peace, and progress. Yet, his country is shining example of that? I do not need to go over the long laundry list of Iranian improprieties, because so many others have beat that dead horse into the ground by now.

Such a brilliant man, but cannot answer simple questions or offer clarification about his country's intentions in a clear and concise manner? The guy just goes off on tangents about this, that, and everything else, but when it comes to addressing the major issues of the day? We get nothing! The situation has not improved in the slightest. War is looming!

Besides, not like any of us are going to get a straight answer from him to begin with. We know where he gets his orders from. That is why he is practically empty suit and unimportant. I would have walked out on his speech as well. The man is a master at the art of BS, and he has bamboozled many with his tactful speeches. However, there is little to no substance to his words in regards to the major issues affecting his country, people, and the world.

At present, the crosshairs remain on Iran. I hope he and his master are ready to reap the whirlwind, because it does not look like Israel is willing to back down from their rhetoric.They seem to be taking this thing very seriously, because no country would risk their very existence on a lark. Perhaps, there is some truth to their claims? In regards, to the articles? I have no problem with them at all. This man has come to New York, and has made a mockery of the UN General Assembly and the Internation Community. He had yet another chance to clear things up, and put the fears of others at ease. What does he do? Typical political double-speak and grandstanding. Nothing more! Another snake oil salesmen who happens to be Iranian.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Iran's government ain't no saint.

But they also ain’t no devil

Agreed, I get carried away when talking about Iran sometimes even though they are kinda evil. They sure as hell look like saints when you read about things the US did, does and will do. I’d rather be killed 10 times by a bullet than 1 time out of cancer or being poor. They just need someone to show them the "way". The only thing they need to do is to keep the US out of their lands, the Rothchild pockets empty and advaence in technology for the public that lives on their lands.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OP is a liar, his evidence and videos are long and confusing, I choose to believe Israels evidence because I can understand it.

edit on 28-9-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wonder what qualification you need to be employed at a MSM outlet? A Bachelor of Hypocritical Journalism majoring in Pro-Israeli Indoctrination?

You know, I never understood how certain participants on ATS can be open-minded, forward thinking and non-partisan, yet, at the same time their assumptive bigotry outshines any possibility of an objectivistic perception of reality. READ BETWEEN THE LINES, FOLKS!

There should be a sub-forum titled "ATS 101 Series: The Sheeple within. A Retrospect of my Sheeple Past and How to Overcome." And, the courses can be lectured by the variety of impartial participants from ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

At first I thought you were being a D-Bag but once I clicked the link I came to the conclusion that there is a hint of sarcasm in your post

That is some pretty damning evidence!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

LOL, gold. More star for you!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Do you see what they are doing to us? We are arguing about things we all know it has been happening for years already, brainwashing doesn't just go away over night.

I agree with the OP and with so many others on this thread but just think outside the box. We keep behaving like this we'll become puppets like the rest of them.

Acknowledge the wrong doing and make it better, that's all we can do. STOP arguing for goodness sake!

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Taqiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

You left out quite a bit.

Taqiyya

Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.
This practice emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.
Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in minority and under pressure. In the Shi'a view, taqiyya is lawful in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.
The majority Sunni Muslims rarely found it necessary to hide their beliefs. However, there are examples of practicing taqiyya among Sunnis where it was necessary.
In the Sunni view, denying your faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory"

So you see he is only allowed to lie if under significant persecution or if his or others life is at risk. To say he can break an oath when he wants is just plain wrong. That is just more BS the Christians like to spread around. Want to take a wild guess at who's religion says it ok to lie to someone as long as they are not part of their faith?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join