It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I find myself liking this guy more and more. Probably not a popular view but he speaks truth. We've been robbed and the thieves are either still in power or long gone. Just sayin. Let the truth be told.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Absolutely loved the New York Post poster and language
NYC Style

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

But is it not the Muslim belief that for in order for the True Savior to come , they have to commit Jihad against all infidels of islam or is this just radical islamists ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First they posted "Hitler was cool guy ehhhhhh!" and they were smited.

Now it's Immadinnerjacket. He's OK. not as bad as what they say. You have to read between the killings. It's not who his people kill, it's who they DON'T kill that counts. Are you with me on this? Am I making it clear?

No? Damn.. worth a try..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Forgive me, I am perplexed at what appears to be a contradiction.
I read every word, had I not known the author I would feel inspired. Maybe I am anyway, regardless.

I have read ATS since about 2008, defended it to my friends and family for years.
Being most impressed by the urging of believing in nothing, until it's researched and seen by your own eyes.
These words just read, are a compiled example of what is introduced often an argued on this very site. Like our governments actions, intent of wars, oppression of people, and the list goes on and on.

It appears it is the messenger that people are rejecting. Or is it the message as well?
How many leaders have we seen stand up and proclaim the very things that we have been criticized as conspirators for believing?
And for all the world to see. Remind me please, when that has happened.

Its not difficult to see why so many find the author to be lacking in authenticity. I understand. However, do not we all say the same about our own leaders? It is admirable that we defend freedom and the oppressed, and side with those we feel have no platform or voice. And we call out those who lead them in such a manner.
Things are not forgotten, it is clear. Can't we see that it is the same for our leaders actions?
Remember, they have angered us plenty, as well.
Why are we picking sides? Why not hear the message? Why not see how our reactions fall into their perfect plan to rally the people up for war?

edit on 28-9-2012 by synnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You know, I think that was one of the best speeches I have ever read. It was absent divisive rhetoric, or theats, or even trying to place one nation above any other.

It was a speech for all of Man, and should be read by all, as there is obviously much wisdom in these words.

Never thought I would be saying things about this man, but I agree totally with everything he said, I do not decent on any point he made at all.

It was seriously a work of art.

So where was all the hate speech I read about in the news?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
NYC Style

Funny, I was apalled by it.
If that's what journalism has come to, it's no wonder I'm surrounded by idiots.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Our walking out on his speech is the clearest indicator I've seen that we no intention to negotiate with Iran and plan on dropping bombs at our earliest convenience. We refused to negotiate with Saddam Hussein after the first Gulf War and that only cost the lives of a half million children, then we invaded as soon as 9/11 gave us the flimsiest of pretexts. Does the same fate await Iran?

I pray not, we have destroyed too much already, lost too much good will internationally to be going on yet another military misadventure. Iran cannot afford it and neither can we. Why do we give the chickenhawks any credence at all when their track records show nothing but lies and deceit?

Having Newt Gingrich outside the UN protesting made my stomach turn to see what lengths has-been politicians will go to in order to get some "face time" and look like they care so much about the human rights of those in other countries they want to invade them. Meanwhile, our rights at home are stripped away in the name of security and people like Newt don't even bother to give us lip service over it.

The triumph of logic and goodwill rules the day again!
edit on 28-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

Killing people (Iran) preemptively because of religious driven fears of nonsense is no different than the Salem witch hunts...it was barbaric and defiantly not something a "modern civilized" people/country would do...and that is what Israel claims to be...modern and civilized...

You are acting no different than a false prophet would be in your "religion"...you assume to know the future and exactly what other people are planning and how its going to happen...and you use that "prophetic vision" to try and sway people to kill others before they have ever even done anything...

I'm not assuming anything. I'm just taking the Iranians at their word.

That video is an official production of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Deny my statements now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by hp1229
NYC Style

Funny, I was apalled by it.
If that's what journalism has come to, it's no wonder I'm surrounded by idiots.
You're a bit late or probably forgot that Journalism died long time ago. Only journalism that might exist in its true form is forums and blogs. MSM is nothing more than mouth piece(s) of political/corporate parties and propoganda machines.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Only journalism that might exist in its true form is forums and blogs

They are starting to take control of that too, it is harder, more complex but at least they can influence the dialog, they do not need to control all just the top 10% more active ones...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dont see anything wrong with those news tittles

in fact I kind of agree.. first time they have been true in awhile

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigjerm
reply to post by abdel

But is it not the Muslim belief that for in order for the True Savior to come , they have to commit Jihad against all infidels of islam or is this just radical islamists ?

Muslims dont "have to" but its a belief, a prophecy that islam would be attacked n then need defenders to fight.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is no doubt that many of these Middle Eastern peoples do not like Israel, or the United States, but the propaganda used to push us into war with them without adequate evidence is appalling. Even the 'evidence' cited so often by professionals and scholars falls short of the appropriate standards but the American public has been so brainwashed into thinking our country does no evil and our enemies are the Devil incarnate they will swallow anything shoved in their face, for the most part.

Even after debunking all of the crap used against Iran, like them allegedly saying they wanted Israel wiped off the map, Lost in translation, which is not what was said...

....and all of the videos used against them with subtitles and translations from MEMRI, MEMRI Mossad Op which is founded and run by an ex-IDF member and are highly questionable, that shouldn't be trusted at all unless you yourself speak Farsi and can understand what is being said, people still will come up with a reason Iran and the Muslims are bad.

After all, they want to wage jihad on all of us and bring about the Mahdi or the 12th Imam or whatever. What are they waiting for? They've been around for quite some time, are they going to start waging wars on everyone? Or are they going to settle for ineffective suicide bombing and guerrilla tactics? When are the Crusades coming back? That should be exciting.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

so which is the lie?
1. he wants to wipe Israel of the face of the earth?
2. he isn't building nukes?

cant have it both ways

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I said:

“We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!”

Then you said:

I see you have a nasty habit of writing “we all know” in many of your posts.
WHO exactly IS “WE” you arrogantly keep speaking off ?

Are you denying that news outlets are driven by various agendas?

This thread is a perfect example of news outlets carrying out their agenda.

I know we never agree on most topics but it is a known fact these media outlets carry out specific agendas, all of them...Press TV, BBC, CNN, FOX...ALL OF THEM!

And if you really don't know what the definition of "we" is then perhaps you should pick up a dictionary.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I dont see anything wrong with those news tittles

in fact I kind of agree.. first time they have been true in awhile

You must not have watched the video or read the transcript of his speech.

How are the news titles true?

He is not an Anti-Semite as he is good friends with many members of the Jewish community and many rabbis believe his logic and sentiment to be bang on. And the allegations in the articles are completely untrue as they falsely portray what he said.

All they did was assassinate his character with baseless claims that cannot be proven.

So please tell me how these outlet's interpretations of his speech are tue.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
He is a politician. Words are just words. If Iran gets nukes they will use them. It is incredibly easy to sneak a nuke into any country. I guess the only way some people will see Iran having a nuke and the willingness to use it is when one goes off in a city near them. Terrorists would love to have a suitcase nuke. I bet they would get 10,000 virgins in heaven for that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join