It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of the media lying to us about things that are clearly untrue, especially when it comes to demonizing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!

How do you get this?

And this?

From this?

Link

I thank the Almighty God for having once more the chance to participate in this meeting. We have gathered here to ponder and work together for building a better life for the entire human community and for our nations.

Coming from Iran, the land of glory and beauty, the land of knowledge, culture, wisdom and morality, the cradle of philosophy and mysticism, the land of compassion and light, the land of scientists, scholars, philosophers,

masters of literature, and writers, the land of Avicenna, Ferdowsi, Hafiz, Maulana, Attar, Khayyam, and Shariar, I represent a great and proud nation that is a founder of human civilization and an inheritor of respected universal values. I represent a conscious nation which is dedicated to the cause of freedom, peace and compassion, a nation that has experienced the agony and bitter times of aggressions and imposed wars, and profoundly values the blessings of peace and stability. I am now here for the eighth time in the eighth year of my service to my noble people in this august assembly of sisters and brothers from across the world, to show to the world that my noble nation like its brilliant past, has a global vision and welcomes any effort intended to provide and promote peace, stability and tranquility which can be only realized through harmony, cooperation and joint management of the world.

Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

Continued below...edit on 28-9-2012 by davespanners because: Removed large external quote

edit on 28-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: Adjust title

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Sep 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

+15 more 
link   

5-Have more coordinated efforts to generate and propagate and firmly establish the language needed for designing the required structures of the joint global management filled with justice, love and freedom. Participation in global management is the basis of lasting peace. The Non-Aligned Movement as the second largest trans-regional group after the UN, held its 16th summit in Tehran with the motto of "Joint Global Management", cognizant of the importance of this issue and the shortcomings of the current mismanagement in the emergence of crises and problems afflicting the world today. During the Summit, participating Heads of State and representatives of more than 120 countries underscored the necessity of a more serious and effective participation of all nations in the global management.

-Fortunately, we are now at a historic juncture. On one hand, Marxism is no longer around and is practically eliminated from the management systems, and on the other, capitalism is bogged down in a self-made quagmire. It has indeed reached a deadlock and does not seem to be able to come up with any noteworthy solution to the various economic, political, security and cultural problems of the world. NAM is proud to once again emphasize the rightfulness of its historic decision to reject the poles of power and the unbridled hegemony ruling the world. On behalf of the members of NAM, I would like to invite all countries of the world to play a more active role in making it possible for everybody to contribute to the global decision-making processes. The need to remove the structural barriers and encourage the process of universal participation in global management has never been greater before.

The UN lacks the efficiency to bring about the required changes. If this inefficiency persists, nations will lose hope in the global structures to defend their rights. If the UN is not restructured, international interactions and the spirit of collective global cooperation will be tarnished and the standing of the UN will be damaged.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

These mainstream outlets who are poisoning our minds with this garbage are part of the problem, they are nothing more than a tool for TPTB and their agenda. These people are as bad as war criminals (Politicians) in my opinion.

The sad thing is that some people actually fall for this BS.

Thankfully people are waking up and are not falling for it as much. Hopefully one day this type of reporting will be considered criminal.

Peace.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by davespanners because: Removed large external quote

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's for the reason presented in this youtube vid. (Some potty mouth language, so be forewarned.) Just extend this thought from not only TV, but to news outlets, the internet, etcetera. It's so people think and do what they want us to.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow...I don't think I've seen such blatant hate on the NYP before...someone somewhere obviously lost their cool and their objective ability to bring about a story...

The news has gone from being veiled propaganda to outright blatant...Such hate and over what? Words? AFAIK its only been words up to this point...

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

But let's be frank here, Ahmedinejad is the most honest and down to Earth politician at the moment. We may not agree with him but he certainly backs his arguments up in an intelligence manner and I think he's a man of principle.

The difference between him and Obama is that the later is a hypocrite and Ahmedinejad isnt. As any American president Obama promised a lot of things that never get done - take Guantanamo Bay for example, he promised to close 4 years ago but its still open now and we have over 700 people detained there illegally without a trial.

Im not saying Ahmedinejad is perfect, but he's the closest thing to a fair leader the world has at the moment. Maybe Hugo Chavez comes as a close second.

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

S+F

edit on 28-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life
-His arrival will be the end of oppression, immorality, poverty, discrimination and the beginning of justice, love and empathy. -He will come and he will cut through ignorance, superstition, prejudice by opening the gates of science and knowledge. He will establish a world brimful of prudence and he will prepare the ground for the collective, active and constructive participation of all in the global management. -He will come to grant kindness, hope, freedom and dignity to all humanity as a girl. -He will come so mankind will taste the pleasure of being human and being in the company of other humans. -He will come so that hands will be joined, hearts will be filled with love and thoughts will be purified to be at service of security, welfare and happiness for all.

How crazy do you think this guy is too able to say what he said and keep a straight face?
He preaches nothing but peace, but you claim he wants war, Netanyahu was seen holding up his cartoon bomb earlier. Is that the act of a peaceful man or a maniac?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Wow...I don't think I've seen such blatant hate on the NYP before...someone somewhere obviously lost their cool and their objective ability to bring about a story...

The news has gone from being veiled propaganda to outright blatant...Such hate and over what? Words? AFAIK its only been words up to this point...

Yeah it sure has progressed for the worse.

I don't know how anyone can take anything coming out of these outlets seriously.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Killing people (Iran) preemptively because of religious driven fears of nonsense is no different than the Salem witch hunts...it was barbaric and defiantly not something a "modern civilized" people/country would do...and that is what Israel claims to be...modern and civilized...

You are acting no different than a false prophet would be in your "religion"...you assume to know the future and exactly what other people are planning and how its going to happen...and you use that "prophetic vision" to try and sway people to kill others before they have ever even done anything...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Sly1one

Yeah it sure has progressed for the worse.

I don't know how anyone can take anything coming out of these outlets seriously.

I haven't taken them seriously for quite some time now...I see them no differently than the National Enquirer....

The change in "tone" from the veiled lies to blatant lies is what intrigues me...I think its a sign of desperation.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good thread OP.
Truth hurts.
Truth is like grass, you can pour concrete on top of it. But eventually a blade of grass will pop up and the truth shall be revealed.
Zionist bs media. Spewing their hatred and screaming about religious regimes Iran is a theocracy.
Israel was given to us by the spirit in the sky and we are his chosen people. The rest of you are cattle. The spirit in the sky created you to be our slaves bla bla bla .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the thread.

And you are right about the truth hurting, especially around here.

The Zionist controlled media is very desperate as of recently in their quest for Iran.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I also believe the way they have been reportin is blatant proof of their current desperation and sadly I'm guessing it's going to get worse.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

C'mon, I'm sure the lamestream media is just parroting the info they got from their gubment sources. You know, the same guys who walked out of the UN during his speech.

I'm sure they made sure to get their story strait.

At least they got it strait from the official US anti-Iran policy manual anyway.

This just goes to show how complicit the MSM is with the gubment in supporting more wars.

War= good and compelling stories which will help sell newspapers.

Nobody is interested in a story about everyone getting along or a plane landing safely. The MSM needs drama to drive sales. Even if they have to manufacture that drama themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm confused. Does Dinnerjacket hate The West, Israel, Jews or homosexuals?

Wait? ALL OF THEM?

Nah you must be lying. I'm not falling for your lies.

He's a damn hippy. He should be given some herbs and told to bake a nice pie.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

“We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!”

I see you have a nasty habit of writing “we all know” in many of your posts.
WHO exactly IS “WE” you arrogantly keep speaking off ?

Back to topic, this is the man you keep praising

and here his is unleashed pat dog in Lebanon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join