It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US FORCES TO PULL OUT OF SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What does this mean????????

Did the US Government finally get the picture, or was there some external influence or threat that made them act on this issue???

This is all political, but to what extent?????

Can we really believe that this is some executive order made by the leaders of the US and Saudi Arabia???

I smell something fishy. The whole thing stinks. Why do this now??? Is this not the worst time to pull out of Saudi Arabia???

What is really going on????

What are they thinking????

Who are they????

So who are 'They'???????????????

'They' are the people who have strings attached to their fingers. The men of the Round Table and the Royal Institute of International Affairs are behind this move in Saudi Arabia. This must be their idea. They must be planning some sort of twist for us in this 'War on Terrorism'.

Many terror attacks that Al-Quida pulled off were motivated by the hatred of the use of US Forces on Saudi soil. If we had pulled out of Saudi Arabia 10 years ago we would have prevented many attacks that fueled the Al-Quida Core. We didn't and payed dearly for it. Now it is too late and the Bin Laden Core has decided that we are all prey to them. They declared war against all American, Jews, and Crusaders. It is bad enough that they already publicize the killing of so-called 'infidels'.

The infidel to them is just someone who isn't like them. 'Non-believers' is what they call them. The American is not only a 'Non-believer' to Al-Quida but is also a crusader. They think that because we pay our taxes that we support terror and subversion. Well they are right but doesn't mean we choose this fate, nor do we agree with it.

They could care less though. All the Al-Quida fighter knows is that 'He is right'. That is all they know. So our fate is their decision. So the fate of our country lies in their hands. They are making decisions for our Government and they are getting what they want. Meanwhile no one pays attention or cares about the blatant contradictions and lies that are being thrown in our faces. Where is Bin Laden?????????????

Most likely in the Saudi Government's institutions running foreign policy. I hope that the reason we are pulling out is so we can suck out the radicals of Saudi Arabia and free the people from their grip. Otherwise this is nothing but NWO corruption.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Any links. This is the first I've heard of this. Not that I'm worried, just curious. Haven't been paying attention to the news for a few days, more important things to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
CNN STORY HERE

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by observer]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
RIYADH, April 29 (Reuters) - The Iraq war has enabled the United States to recall its forces from Islam's birthplace Saudi Arabia, to the relief of both countries, neatly avoiding any appearance of a concession to Osama bin Laden.

www.msnbc.com...

www.alertnet.org...

www.hinduonnet.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Don't know what to make of it. Certainly interesting though.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very obvious, and Rummy made it clear. We're going to a host nation that is friendlier to us. And, we're taking our $$ with us.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sounds like trouble but it could all be just our imagination playing tricks on us

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the US was in SA to protect SA and contain Saddam. Saddam is gone so there is no need to be in SA. Makes sense to me. Now that we're out of their holy land - what are the mullahs going to say now?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
But aren't they saying that Saddam is alive now?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Don't know, but there is always an alternate motive.

And Bob..... back to that Rush/Fox/Hannity brainwashing in you tag line...........

Janet Reno was sworn into the office of Attorney General on 3/12/93 ........two weeks after 20 ATF agents were shot in a clusterf***k raid on the Branch Davidean compound!
Repeat after me.....Ruby Ridge = GHW Bush not Clinton
China Nukes = Reagan/Bush not Clinton!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well, to satisfy a neo-lib, I modified it slightly.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm just trying to picture Saudi without the US (and likely the Brits)... As some may know, I lived in Riyadh for a couple years, and as integrated as some facets are of our culture there, it should be different seeing the vacuum left by our departure... The real joke should be the effect that this has on the Saudi military. Numerous foreign contractors are responsible for many defense-related aspects (Lockheed being one of the largest) I wonder if they're leaving too?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think this is a good thing overall - I mean, it's a recent development and all but the thought of not having to kiss their rears is a good thing. Same w/ Turkey - can we pull out of there yet? And there's already been word of the US moving into E. Europe and out of Germany as well as the US moving back away from the dmz to Pusan (can't remember where I read that) but so far, I say:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This will have been the bargaining chip used with Saudi Arabia before the war to pay for their neutrality and to keep them relatively vocally quiet through the conflict.

dom

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think William's about right on this. The US troops are incredibly unpopular with the SA population according to many reports. The government will be safer from a peoples revolution if it gets the US troops out. Plus the US don't feel like helping out SA after they didn't ignore the feelings of their people and join in on GW2.

There is a good reason for wanting to keep the troops there though, it's a nice place to keep aircraft that you might want to attack Syria or Iran with... and a mid staging ground for attacks on either country (although there are no land borders). Perhaps Iraq is better in this respect, so I guess the troops in Iraq won't just be staying "until the job is done"...

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by dom]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Qatar is the newer staging area....thanks to the new base built there, just as we used it in attacking Iraq...it will be the staging area for any future conflicts... Saudi has become unnecessary....especially when "friendly" bases are established in Iraq. As for the "occupation" concern...I'd bet the base will be outside of Baghdad proper, and not much of an impact to the Iraqis in general....

dom

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Saudi bases haven't become unnecessary, just expendable.

As for Iraq, I believe Bush and Rumsfield have both already stated that the troops would only be staying as long as was necessary to establish a stable government. So this becomes one more example of them changing their minds.

Remember that one of OBL's major objectives was to remove the US from Saudi. Who's major objective will it be to get the US out of Iraq? I guess we'll find out in a few years time...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
But at least we're more aware of the possibility this time....

dom

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Which makes it possible to argue that a continued US presence in Iraq is an even more silly idea this time round...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We can't leave right away, because if we do, then another Saddam-like regime will likely take root, and we'll have the problem all over again.

We can't stay, as we'll be seen as an "occupation" force, and further their resentment towards us...

If only we had capable leaders to make the right decisions....*sigh*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join