It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Star Claims "Relations" With Ghost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

Found this little gem and wanted to share. I've heard of succubus and incubus before (there's a hilarious Ghost Adventures episode about this phenomena).

So this is what Keisha has to say about her new song "Supernatural,"

"There are so many weird topics on this record from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life," she told Seacrest.

Yes, "having sexy time" means what you think it means: Her song is about the time she had sex with a ghost. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it....I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

While this may seem like a bizarre (or publicity-savvy) revelation, Kesha is not alone; in fact many people have reported similar sexual experiences with spirits... and psychologists may have an explanation.

So my question to you is this. Has anyone had an experience with a possible succubus or incubus? Don't be too graphic, I don't want the thread to get nixed, but I'd love to hear about your experiences.

edit on Sat Sep 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Rich obnoxious people get to enjoy fun, the plebs get arrested.

Even recently they were testing a.. thing.. and it involved nuns, ex-military, doctors.. etc.. they all took a pill. They all said wonderful.

if I wanted to do this study, I'd be in jail.

Keisha can have ghost sex. Pretty sure the ghost isnt interested in her fame.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

WOW, she sounds full of kak... sorry.

I have never had any dodgy experiences myself, although, I have heard of a few stories...
Creepy...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

they are evil spirits. they are not male nor female, they don't have a gender. they appear in the form you like (sexual orientation). they try to gain influence and power over you, for their own and only for their own interests.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Man I would like to be that "spirit"......

I always think back to the movie Hollow Man when people talk about this......

I hate her singing but she is a pretty lady....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

they are evil spirits. they are not male nor female, they don't have a gender. they appear in the form you like (sexual orientation). they try to gain influence and power over you, for their own and only for their own interests.

Well, it's not a fact, is it. It's just an assumption. Based on historical whispers from small villages and culturally scared tribes.

They don't have any record of what happens. Nor do you. It's all anecdotal. But we do need to fill in blanks for us to perceive the world coherently.. If we didn't we'd be stuffed. So yeah, we make up things to fit things we cannot explain.

We're pretty good at that!! Kudos to god. But as far as all that being real.. well, if humans were to suddenly cease to exist... Would all these demons just get really really bored with nothing to do, or would they .. like us.. cease to exist?

I mean think about it... When has anyone ever claimed "A demon is terrorizing my hampster!" or "My goldfish are being spooked by a poltergeist."

WHEN?

It appears for demons to exist, then humans must also... funny how both involve the human brain..

edit on 28-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Damn... I mean, think abour religion. remove the human equation - suddenly it's a rather pointless effort in futility. If you remove the "I AM ME" aspect, then you also remove the "I AM MORTAL" and the "I CANNOT BE RANDOM" aspects from religion... making the entire premise of a god so loving that he gave us paradise, a load of baloney.

Does an ant, out of a million ants, go "The queen loves me specifically!" or does he simply get eaten by another tribe?

We're just ants on a damn small rock. Haha.. god what we give ourselves to make ourselves important, if we could bottle and sell it..

Sorry earthlings.. but we're just muck sticking to a very temperamental ball of mud that no sooner would fling us off than allow another species of uber sharks to grow legs and battle us in unfamiliar territory.

And I've seen the poster for that movie, it stinks.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 28-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

do you believe in the existence of non-human spiritual entities interacting with humans in this world ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When I was a kid, our neighbors had a 'dirty old man' ghost in their house. It was the house that the town undertaker had lived in before he died so we all figure it was the ghost of the undertaker who was 'bothering' the girls in the house. He'd sit on their beds and breath heavy and they'd get a feeling like a dirty old man was leering at them ... etc etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

do you believe in the existence of non-human spiritual entities interacting with humans in this world ?

Hmmm, that I don't know. All of my life I believed so. But if there are spirit guides and so on, they've long abandoned me.

As for this.. why her? why not some African woman, in Africa, where she was.

She's an attention whore....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I've heard of succubus and incubus before (there's a hilarious Ghost Adventures episode about this phenomena).

I think I saw that epi
Zak "bilbo" Baggins spent the night
trying to bang the ghost

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When I was a kid, our neighbors had a 'dirty old man' ghost in their house. It was the house that the town undertaker had lived in before he died so we all figure it was the ghost of the undertaker who was 'bothering' the girls in the house. He'd sit on their beds and breath heavy and they'd get a feeling like a dirty old man was leering at them ... etc etc.

I get that a lot... often as I come to the realisation.. it's me.

*shakes fist at google*

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Yes, that was a hilarious episode. Glad you were able to link it, I couldn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That ghost has terrible taste.

Anyhow, I don't know if I should believe that that's what happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You know, every time I hear of incubus/succubus tales, I always also think of Genesis 6 and Matthew 24:37. I know- at least half the folks around here are unbelievers- but I see a connection and think this idea is ancient (at least as old as the OT).

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

sounds right, but who are these "sons of god" ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well the way I see it, the reason that spirits don't interact with other animals is because they don't have an ego or sense of self. Sure they can be made to feel fear, but I'm sure these spirits aren't dumb and they know they can get a bigger rise if they mess with the most intelligent species on the planet. Also, who's to say that they don't exist on other planets that have life and are messing with them as well?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That ghost should have himself checked.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting story SmileyGirl !
and very creepy at the same time

many pop stars have similar story with "ghost" and "demons"

can you please replace "Pop Star" with Kesha (for the search option)
would be appreciated

thanks
edit on 9/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join