GOP's Lost ObamaCare Rage

page: 7
10
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 

Well, I wouldn't call it going home. I've wasted a considerable amount of time debating this and indulging in your need for attention. You've taken what I spent weeks to build and dismissed it as casually as someone going to The Blaze or Fox News for data, when the White House, Congressional Budget Office and the like are where I got my data from.

Correction taken on CRS. You're right there..my bad.

What I am doing is moving onto other things... I've about exhausted what I have to offer on this thread, and I've satisfied myself with how far hero worship of Obama can go. His *OWN* numbers are tossed aside and called unacceptable when they make him look bad, as you've literally, actually, done here.

Where else is there to go then? Have a good Sunday morning.... I'll take my leave about now and jump back down the rabbit hole. I find the logic more intelligent down there at times like this.





posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by longlostbrother
 

Well, I wouldn't call it going home. I've wasted a considerable amount of time debating this and indulging in your need for attention. You've taken what I spent weeks to build and dismissed it as casually as someone going to The Blaze or Fox News for data, when the White House, Congressional Budget Office and the like are where I got my data from.

Correction taken on CRS. You're right there..my bad.

What I am doing is moving onto other things... I've about exhausted what I have to offer on this thread, and I've satisfied myself with how far hero worship of Obama can go. His *OWN* numbers are tossed aside and called unacceptable when they make him look bad, as you've literally, actually, done here.

Where else is there to go then? Have a good Sunday morning.... I'll take my leave about now and jump back down the rabbit hole. I find the logic more intelligent down there at times like this.



Sorry if your poorly put together and inaccurate charts are so easily dismissed... should've maybe spent a few more weeks and got the info right? Just a thought....

Have fun spreading your inaccurate info in other threads... see you there.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by wascurious
 

Okay, fair enough... We'll just start with being unemployed myself since November of 2010. Now there are a lot of reasons for that, but the underlying one certainly has been NO JOBS.


I was without work from 06-08. Now I have a great job. Neither of us can blame Obama for that

I read your entire post. It is a laundry list of your own personal dislikes about life being too hard.
I asked you to SPECIFICALLY TELL ME WHAT HARM OBAMA DID TO YOU.


You wasted all that writing and did not even address the question.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
(Self-Snip)

Returning to the thread for any reason was a mistake... I shall walk away and leave this one alone. Good day to all.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by wascurious
 

If pointing out that unemployment is extremely high and I've personally found this to be true...is what some take to be a "laundry list" of whining?


I asked a very specific question. I did not ask you to whine me a list.
You did not answer my question.
Either because you cannot or do not understand it.
I am not going to sit here and beg you to make sense.
UE is high. It has been high before.
But if Obama is the specific reason YOU dont have a job then he must be the specific reason I DO have a job.

It is a really simple question. If Obama is the worst president ever and the reason for all of your problems, then I wanted to know just what problems for you Obama caused.
Each time I ask that, one of you have a problem with your head exploding into a million right wing talking points that rarely coaleasce into an actual answer to the question you were supposedly addressing.

People have jobs. People are unemployed. Either everyone can blame Obama for that and explain exactly why or not. You chose to go with the Medved spin the wheel of random thoughts game instead.
edit on 30-9-2012 by wascurious because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
In terms of your demand of proof?




I never demanded proof.
I asked you a simple question.

Look how a simple question makes you freak the # out!



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by wascurious
 

If pointing out that unemployment is extremely high and I've personally found this to be true...is what some take to be a "laundry list" of whining? I guess we aren't permitted to voice any dissent, any longer. It would seem even noting the obvious and making a statement to the fact it's making life hard across the nation as a whole is simply unacceptable. Polarization is just clear off the charts and the best thing about this election will be the fact it ENDS the petty partisan bickering.

ATS has damn near been over-run with it lately. It's sad to see....

In terms of your demand of proof? You've gotten all you'll get at this point. Who you figure you are to demand even this much is beyond me...you have no place or right to ask for more than the hours I wasted here already.

But.. hell.. Obama can do no wrong and will be walking on water by tomorrow, I'm sure, right? Just the best leader a nation could ever want and we should be honored to have his gifts of leadership. (sigh) The hero worship of this pathetic little man is enough to just be sick over at times. In fact, most of the time anymore.


By extremely high you mean, lower than under Reagan in 82 and at the end of Bush's last budget.

And you also mean lower than when Obama took control of the budget.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by DarkKnight76
 

Hmmm.... I did note, there were a lot of reasons for it, didn't I? I absolutely noted...It's not just me but reflected in placement rates and jobless rates nationwide.


Which makes no sense at all.

I asked what Obama did to hurt you.
You said you were unemployed.
You admit you cannot blame Obama for that.
Then why the hell was it your first answer?
How does it feel spending post after post backtracking from your own words?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
(Self-Snip)

Returning to the thread for any reason was a mistake... I shall walk away and leave this one alone. Good day to all.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)


Don't forget your ball.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
And btw: where's that chart from? Let's see the source of that as I suspect that you've edited it in the most dodgy way possible.


He made those charts himself.
He claims he spent weeks doing it.
Don't you feel better now?
They are skewed, un-sourced, and still don't prove his point.
I feel better.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Originally posted by longlostbrother
And btw: where's that chart from? Let's see the source of that as I suspect that you've edited it in the most dodgy way possible.


He made those charts himself.
He claims he spent weeks doing it.
Don't you feel better now?
They are skewed, un-sourced, and still don't prove his point.
I feel better.


Yeah, I busted him on those charts earlier... the war cost one is so laughably wrong as to almost make me pity him... I can't REALLY believe they took "weeks"... then again...




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Are we looking at the same chart? Are you reading it right at all? George W. Bush ceased being President on January 20th, 2009. Obama had been president for just over 9 months when October's peak 10% came for the national figure. Just how is that BUSH'S figure? Your logic leaves me outright baffled.


Because they were operating under Bush's budget.
You really have no idea how American politics work at all do you?





new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join