It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Alien-Like Mummy Discovered in Egypt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I usually stay away from posting in the Aliens and UFO forums, but I haven't seen this posted yet and was curious to know if anyone has come across the article, or knows any additional information on the "mummy".

I'm calling a HOAX, but I think it's an interesting find (although the source isn't the most credible).

One reason I believe it may just be a Hoax is that there isn't a date attatched to when this discovery was initially made.

www.techeblog.com...

Though not connected to these UFO mysteries, this discovery is puzzling nonetheless. According to Beforeitsnews, "the body of a perfectly preserved, carefully mummified an alien was found buried in an ancient pyramid. A mysterious creature from between 150 and 160 centimeters was found by an archaeologist near Lahun when exploring a small pyramid near the Dynasty doceaba of Senusret II

According to Egyptian sources, the alien mummy was discovered by Dr. Viktor Lubek, Czechoslovakian citizen and retired professor of the University of Pennsylvania. Archaeologist located the hidden compartment while conducting an investigation into a small pyramid south of the main pyramid, Senusret II, which contains the queen of the pharaoh. At the site also found some gold and clay mixtures covering the body, and traces of cloth linen like appearance, the skin covering the enigmatic being.

"The truth is, that every expert who has seen the mummy have concluded that it is not of earthly origin," said the source. "There is a sense that this is an alien who somehow ended up advising an Egyptian king." But everyone in the government is moving away from that conclusion that would support the new ideas that the ancient Egyptians had help from aliens in building their extraordinary civilization. "The Egyptians refuse to believe that their heritage came from outer space

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/09/extraterrestrial-mummy-found-in-egypt-2471304.html

edit on 28-9-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I don't think it's a hoax.

I think it's a baby or very young child who had big eyes. .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, it certainly has odd features. It doesn't really completely look human. But, the decomposition process has been known to distort bodily features. It almost looks like the body of a young child.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't think its a hoax as it appears to me to be a real mummy , probably an infant with some form of encephalitis .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
be4itsnews is a well known sketchy site.
i dont trust much of anything they say.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It looks like a deformed baby, if it is an alien it`s a mighty short alien,it looks to be only about 2 foot tall at the most.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A link to the same story with different pictures and facebook links. I am not sure how reliable this source is either.

www.allvoices.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Its probably the tradition of elongated head, or a birth defect of a noble child.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Most interesting...........

The mummy of what appears to be an alien, dates back more than 2000 years and it seems it would be a humanoid" said a source at the Egyptian Antiquities Department, who provided details and photographs of the find but did so under condition of anonymity.

"Some online sources said that this is a species-being for its fur and reptilian traits that characterize them, such as their eyes, too large and oval shaped. Inscriptions on the tomb of the mummy showed that the king was a counselor named Osirunet, meaning star or sent from heaven.

zombo.net
l atenightinthemidlands.com

"said a source / under condition of anonymity / some online sources" - these are the sorts of quotes that irk me to no-end.

The story does seem elusive in the details and conjecture is drawn across 3 websites eluding to the 'extraterrestrial" hypothesis - to me it looks alien & being entombed at such a "seemingly" young age, if it were human, is the exception to the rule - especially given the lack of historical documentation to accompany same.

I'll definitely follow this one with interest - its a show stopper if proven authentically non-Homo Sapien.

S&F for the opportunity to study this in more detail

edit on 28-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Interesting.. Although it's only on the fringe sites currently. Their traditional cultures speaks of these aliens. There is way too much evidence out there all pionting to alien vistitors in our past to discount it. Whether this one is the real deal or not, ATS will decide.
S+F
edit on 28-9-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

There's no date because it was discovered in 2003.
Link

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That's not the same pictures as these, but the story is the same.....hmmmmmm...looking like a hoax.
edit on 28-9-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well if it is a story in Weekly World News as your link shows, you may as throw this whole thread out. Nothing with them is credible.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It is the same thing. Did you read the article? It's exactly the same verbatim. The image to the right is a real (different) adult mummy as noted in the image.

ETA: I was referring to the image at the bottom of the article. I didn't notice the alien mummy when scrolled up. Yup, this is a hoax.
edit on 28-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by isyeye

There's no date because it was discovered in 2003.
Link

And they didn't have dates in 2003? Besides, the pictures in the link show what looks like a bad papier-mâché alien piñata. Hoax ...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

You misunderstood. They didn't print the date this time because the article is 9 years old.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This looks like the same picture of one of them. From 2008 and one of two female fetuses. An analysis of her blood type links her to King Tut.
dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by allenfane

Good job! Hoax bin in 3-2-1...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It looks like it may be one of my relatives.
It doesn't have to be alien, it could be another type of Humanoid from this planet. It also could be an alien if they really exist. I bet it was kinda cute, eyes like a flying squirrel. Probably a nocturnal being of some sort. To be in that place it must have been something that was friendly with the family....or some of those creatures snuck it in there to screw with us. Snuck isn't included in the error correction database.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That looks like a still birth born baby.... probably after 6 or 7 months of pregnancy....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join