It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA family shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This article make no since to me. When they first printed it they where a happy family, now the Dad has mental problem and it ran in his family.

Pictured: The 'beautiful' family slain hours after church by 'mentally ill father tormented by the prospect of Obama winning the election

There are a few reasons way this story looks odd to me one is because I’ve lived in the area for over 27 years, the location of the shooting is less than a mile away from where I grew up. I still visit the area every other week on the weekend so I can see my parents that still live in the area.

Here is the : 38°55’57.41”N 77°24’25.83”W

The area is quite never really been any crime in the area nothing really major and just about everyone that has lived in the area for a while it works for or is related to someone that works for a defense contractor.

The Dad worked for Blackbird Technologies

Located here: 38°55’33.93”N 77°25’42.62”W

Character witness is

He just did not want his kids inheriting this mess,' Maggie L, who did not wish to reveal her last name, told MailOnline. 'Sometimes we thought he might take his own life when he was so depressed. We never thought he would take Kathie's

Here when things start to get odd.

Explaining his increasingly erratic behavior, she said: 'He said he wanted to expose something at work. He also got the impression at work, that if they didn't vote for Obama and get him elected, they would lose their jobs,'

Now if we forget all the other detail and only think about the method of the killing, which is shooting, look at the area that it happened and the time. All death are reported as being shot, the house in the area are built less then 20 feet away from each out and the time of the deaths where thought to be around mid Sunday 9/23/2012 due to the family not reporting in on the 9/24/2012 and 9/25/2012.
Why did no one hear the shots? There had to be at least four shot fired and not one person heard the shots? The houses built in the area have thin walls and any gun shot you should be able to hear in the next building over.

Service Hours: Sun, 8am (traditional service), 9:15am (blended music), 11am (traditional), 5pm (contemporary); Sat, 7pm (Latino service)

People do live in all the houses near the shooting I've checked.

I don't know ATS it just does not seem right that no one found them for two days.
Look at the info and let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Um, dude went nuts and whacked his family and then offed himself. Crazy? Yep. Conspiracy? Nope.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Fairfax Police report:

Fairfax Police report

Newser

The father, who had lived on the block with his wife for 28 years, would frequently be on his front porch waving to cars, and the boys often played soccer in the front yard, he added. Any violence in the home seems "completely out of character,"

WUSA9

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

"Completely out of character" is the definition of going nuts. People snap, it happens. Moving on.......

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that someone may have murdered the man and his family because he was going to expose them?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

Just pointing out the story does not add up. The only meds the Father had been on was heart med's, that's normal for someone this day and age. He and his wife both worked for defense contractors. Something the news seems to be leaving out, she was still working with Blackbird. He was off contract but had been working with Northrop Grumman.

The neighbors said it was normal to see them all out in the front yard playing and hangout. But the news gets one person that said that there was all kind of family problems.

The one thing that really stands out to me is that fact no one heard anything from the house that day. You can buy silencers in VA but most don’t own them due to the amount of paperwork or money you have to shell out to get one. Also people make a lot of noise when you try to kill them, killing one ya I can see not making too much of a sound, but three and then yourself.

Had a couple that lived in my near me once. The guy decided to shoot his girlfriend one day (not sure why), you could hear the shot and her screams from well over 70 feet away from within a different building.

Then there is the medical report from the bodies, the reports say they were all shot in the upper body not the head father included. While I can see the other three being shot in the upper body making since, most people that are going to shoot themselves aim for the head. They think they’ll have a better chance of getting over faster.

I just think the case was wrapped up too fast. The motive for the murders / suicide was just kind of slapped on.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Probably so then. VA is the land of the CIA/FBI/DARPA and of course you have VA Tech and the huge underground military base nearby. All kinds of government agencies and sinister characters and going ons.

top topics

join